MAYSONS Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAYSONS
Always received great customer service from the staff at Maysons when in store. I recently placed my first online order with them during lockdown. I found exactly what I was after on the website and delivery was quick and efficient. It was stress free from beginning to end and I couldn’t have been happier. Will definitely continue to shop at Maysons both in store and online. Keep up the good job guys!
Maysons is a brilliant place to get top quality clothes. Delivery was on time as expected. Every time I go into a Maysons store I am met with friendly, helpful people. Their site is easy to navigate and order from too. I would highly recommend shopping with Maysons!
Fantastic service all round
Excellent , service
Very efficient and pleased with the quality of product.
Received updates on delivery and it arrived in good time
Very efficient . Also made a phone call to hitchin store. Good customer service. 5/5
Outstanding service.
Thank you to Chris and the Staff.
Best wishes
Paul & Tonie
Same day delivery. Well packaged. Great service!
Always decent customer services and wide range of labels and clothing to choose from
Quality store. We are lucky to have one in our Town. The staff at full of advice. Very friendly and welcoming. Great store.
Had problems ordering on my credit card but they sorted it , gave me 10% off for the trouble and delivered it by hand to my door the next day
Excellent service and a rather nice shirt too
Customer service was not impressive, I had shirts and receipt to go back when goods were in a massive sale and could not get discount for being honest.
Very impressed with the products and service, will definitely use again!
Fast delivery service, well packaged 👍
Great shop with excellent range of clothing. Staff are friendly and excellent at there job
Very nice clothes at a very good price and staff are always helpful
Everyone at Maysons rocks
Friendly staff nice clothes
I found the service to be excellent and I am very happy with my purchase.
They were polite and very helpful. There line of clothing is up to date and at a good price compared to some stores
MAYSONS is rated 4.89 based on 62 reviews