Mayfair Home Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mayfair Home Furniture
Read Mayfair Home Furniture Reviews

About Mayfair Home Furniture:

At Mayfair Home Furniture our mission is to provide a simple, convenient and innovative way for our customers to furnish their homes with beautiful items. With a store full of exquisite products, a professional personal shopping service and impeccable white glove delivery service, we can help you to discover luxurious home furnishings to express your own unique style, all at your own pace and in the comfort of your home.

02036272798

Tell us how Mayfair Home Furniture made you happy
Nest of tables arrived in excellent condition
There was some confusion with my delivery address and I had to change it, they were prompt with doing this and I received by item exactly as described! Thank you
After months of searching for the perfect coffee table I bought one from Mayfair last month and I absolutely love it! The quality is brilliant and looks so lovely in the living room. Delivery service was great and efficient too! Highly recommend it!
Mayfair Home Furniture 5 star review on 17th January 2017
Great bedroom set ordered from these guys. Bed, bedside cabinets & mattress. Brilliant products & customer service. I will certainly be using them again.
Very fast & efficient company, excellent quality.
Ordered for the first time, and would definitely use again. Used the live chat before making the purchase and again couldn't fault the help I received. Efficient in delivery and excellent quality.
Already looking for my next piece!
Thank you Mayfair Home Furniture. First class service, products and delivery. I will certainly be recommending you to friends and family.
Loved my chairs, service was fine. Happy to recommend!
Fabulous and helpful staff, brilliant products and company x
My daughter loves her new Olivia chest of drawers! Perfectly packaged and a great service from Mayfair Home Furniture.
Excellent furniture and service
Your stuff is boss
Excellent quality,value for money, great service,would have no hesitation in recommending Mayfair Home Furniture,
Great product and arrived on time as promised.
I bought a dining table from Mayfair just before Christmas and had it delivered in time for the family coming around Christmas day! Couldn't have been happier, excellent customer service throughout the process to.
Furniture looked great on website and didn't disappoint when arrived, would highly recommend.
Quick delivery and easy to build. Very good quality, perfect for a little girl.
Very helpful staff when i called and asked for different pieces of furniture, the wide range and good price was a big factor in me placing my order. Would highly recommend to anyone that is looking for quality furniture at a good price. Thank you all
SOLID OAK DINING TABLE-

Item was as described and fits perfectly in the dining room! Would definitely recommend this company and their services.
Mayfair Home Furniture is rated 4.19 based on 43 reviews