Mayfair Home Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mayfair Home Furniture
Read Mayfair Home Furniture Reviews

About Mayfair Home Furniture:

At Mayfair Home Furniture our mission is to provide a simple, convenient and innovative way for our customers to furnish their homes with beautiful items. With a store full of exquisite products, a professional personal shopping service and impeccable white glove delivery service, we can help you to discover luxurious home furnishings to express your own unique style, all at your own pace and in the comfort of your home.

02036272798

Tell us how Mayfair Home Furniture made you happy
Paid for a bed in June, told no longer available, however, no refund .DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! You have been warned.
DO NOT order from this company. They are scam artists. I have waited nearly a month for a dressing table to arrive that should have been with me in 10days. I have called numerous of times & been fobbed off with SMS dispatch emails by parcel force, only to be told by parcel force on 2 occasions they have not been given my item. I have waited in on numerous occasions after being promised delivery. I was promised delivery TODAY after speaking with parcel force again the same thing has happened they have not been given my item to deliver. I will be contacting Trading Standards. BE WARNED.
Unfortunately I have had an awful experience with Mayfair furniture and we will neither recommend nor purchase from them again. After ordering a bed Online that said 7-10 days it was not even dispatched in that time after making endless calls to chase delivery. I was finally fobbed off with a 10% discount which I refused asking for a refund and purchasing the bed from elsewhere as the bed was not even on it's way to me after 14 days.
It was an unpleasant/unnecessary experience and I suggest they either change their delivery times on their website or source a courier who handles heavy goods as they are a furniture store after all and I find it hard to believe im the first person to order that bed from them.
Unfortunately I have nothing positive to say and the whole experience was handled very unprofessionally from the management of the company.
their returns procedure is very unfair as they insist ton using their own courier which is extortionate - 3x the going rate
Mayfair Home Furniture is rated 4.19 based on 43 reviews