Mayfair Home Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mayfair Home Furniture
Read Mayfair Home Furniture Reviews

About Mayfair Home Furniture:

At Mayfair Home Furniture our mission is to provide a simple, convenient and innovative way for our customers to furnish their homes with beautiful items. With a store full of exquisite products, a professional personal shopping service and impeccable white glove delivery service, we can help you to discover luxurious home furnishings to express your own unique style, all at your own pace and in the comfort of your home.

02036272798

Tell us how Mayfair Home Furniture made you happy
Good customer service quick delivery.
Great product and arrived on time as promised.
Very good products.
Happy with the service and my goods, although I ended up returning one item as it didn't match my room - but this was easy enough.

Would happily use this company again.
All in order, no issues from me! Thanks
I bought a dining table from Mayfair just before Christmas and had it delivered in time for the family coming around Christmas day! Couldn't have been happier, excellent customer service throughout the process to.
Furniture looked great on website and didn't disappoint when arrived, would highly recommend.
The clock that I purchased from Mayfair Home Furniture had been slightly damaged in transit. I have since sent 2 emails and tried ringing the customer helpline but have had no response from either.
Poor customer care.
Quick delivery and easy to build. Very good quality, perfect for a little girl.
Very helpful staff when i called and asked for different pieces of furniture, the wide range and good price was a big factor in me placing my order. Would highly recommend to anyone that is looking for quality furniture at a good price. Thank you all
SOLID OAK DINING TABLE-

Item was as described and fits perfectly in the dining room! Would definitely recommend this company and their services.
Failed to receive order confirmation i.e. Delivery date etc.

Still not receive goods yet....
their returns procedure is very unfair as they insist ton using their own courier which is extortionate - 3x the going rate
Loved my new bedside cabinet, quality was excellent. Ordering process straightforward and delivery took a few days.
Very good, will purchase from Mayfair again!
Order arrived in time given, will use again!
Easy to order from and delivered in a few days.
Fantastic website, very easy to find what I was looking for. The delivery arrived exactly when it was supposed to arrive and the quality was amazing. I will definitely be ordering from Mayfair again.
Delivered on time as expected with care. Great customer service from staff, very polite would recommend.
Chairs delivered in good condition and in the time stated on websites, very easy and straightforward.
Mayfair Home Furniture is rated 4.19 based on 43 reviews