Mayfair Home Furniture Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Mayfair Home Furniture

About Mayfair Home Furniture: At Mayfair Home Furniture our mission is to provide a simple, convenient and innovative way for our customers to furnish their homes with beautiful items. With a store full of exquisite products, a professional personal shopping service and impeccable white glove delivery service, we can help you to discover luxurious home furnishings to express your own unique style, all at your own pace and in the comfort of your home.

02036272798

How would you rate Mayfair Home Furniture ?

"Nest of tables arrived in excellent condition"
"DO NOT order from this company. They are scam artists. I have waited nearly a month for a dressing table to arrive that should have been with me in 10days. I have called numerous of times & been fobbed off with SMS dispatch emails by parcel force, only to be told by parcel force on 2 occasions they have not been given my item. I have waited in on numerous occasions after being promised delivery. I was promised delivery TODAY after speaking with parcel force again the same thing has happened they have not been given my item to deliver. I will be contacting Trading Standards. BE WARNED."
"Unfortunately I have had an awful experience with Mayfair furniture and we will neither recommend nor purchase from them again. After ordering a bed Online that said 7-10 days it was not even dispatched in that time after making endless calls to chase delivery. I was finally fobbed off with a 10% discount which I refused asking for a refund and purchasing the bed from elsewhere as the bed was not even on it's way to me after 14 days. It was an unpleasant/unnecessary experience and I suggest they either change their delivery times on their website or source a courier who handles heavy goods as they are a furniture store after all and I find it hard to believe im the first person to order that bed from them. Unfortunately I have nothing positive to say and the whole experience was handled very unprofessionally from the management of the company."
"The only time I heard from them was when my order had been placed, nothing about it being dispatched I had to keep ringing them for an update."
"There was some confusion with my delivery address and I had to change it, they were prompt with doing this and I received by item exactly as described! Thank you"
"After months of searching for the perfect coffee table I bought one from Mayfair last month and I absolutely love it! The quality is brilliant and looks so lovely in the living room. Delivery service was great and efficient too! Highly recommend it!"
"Lovely customer service team, very informative and helpful. Ordered a bed for my new house and it came super quick. Would definitely purchase again and have recommended to all of my friends."
"Great bedroom set ordered from these guys. Bed, bedside cabinets & mattress. Brilliant products & customer service. I will certainly be using them again."
"Very fast & efficient company, excellent quality."
"Ordered for the first time, and would definitely use again. Used the live chat before making the purchase and again couldn't fault the help I received. Efficient in delivery and excellent quality. Already looking for my next piece!"
"Thank you Mayfair Home Furniture. First class service, products and delivery. I will certainly be recommending you to friends and family."
"Loved my chairs, service was fine. Happy to recommend!"
"I ordered something from these guys and received it in very quick time and was very happy with the customer service, would defiantly use again and would recommend to friends and family."
"Fabulous and helpful staff, brilliant products and company x"
"My daughter loves her new Olivia chest of drawers! Perfectly packaged and a great service from Mayfair Home Furniture."
"Excellent furniture and service"
"Your stuff is boss"
"Excellent quality,value for money, great service,would have no hesitation in recommending Mayfair Home Furniture,"
"Good customer service quick delivery."
Mayfair Home Furniture is rated 4.26 based on 42 reviews