Max Spielmann, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Max Spielmann, Kingston Upon Hull

21, North Point Shopping Centre, Goodhart Rd, Hull, Bransholme HU7 4EE, UK

How would you rate Max Spielmann, Kingston Upon Hull ?

Sandra Louise Walsh
"The staff at Max Spielman in Lichfield have been extremely helpful in getting some photos printed. I'd never used their machines previously, and they talked me through the process. I returned for a frame but when I looked at the photo I knew it wouldn't;t fit. So I returned it and they were most attentive until I found a suitable one - and exchanged my purchase accordingly. Thank you!"
"Always happy with this place. Got some old cameras developed which still came out in good quality. Also got my provisional license photo taken here with no problem. If I dig out any more older disposable cameras I will definitely be coming back. I also love the merchandise you can get with your own photos on. Great for special occasions."
Max Spielmann, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews