MAUVAIS Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAUVAIS
Read MAUVAIS Reviews
Can’t wait till a restock on some items so I can get more. Very satisfied!
You guys send me paint that doesn’t my sizes I ordered size 36 you send me size 28 that’s big differenc
Ordered two sets of trousers both the same size. One fit perfect and stayed true to size, the other were too small by an absolute mile. I ordered a size up from usual too as I knew they would be tight fitting. Annoyed they are inconsistently sized and had to return to sort them out but the quality is unreal in fairness and they look sick!
It's very nice
I love and like it thanks
Product looks great and fits perfectly
Best pair of pants i ever bought online. loved it. Thanks 😊
Ordered 4 different trousers and the all fit perfectly and look great
I never received my items. I went down south for Christmas and it said it was delivered to my house.
I love the trousers...I do wish they were slightly more cropped but a good fit nevertheless...plus I love the frosted chain
Love them! If I had any comments at all would be i wish that they fit a little more fitted, but still look great!
Loved the pants I bought, they fit great and looked even better. Also shipping time was extremely quick, even during the holidays.
love my new outfits, juet got some more today
Pair of pants I got came ripped.
.... did not receive order. scam website
I didn’t like that I got the same size pants but only one of them fit right.
Very Happy..
The pants were slightly larger than I thought but it still fit okay. I will order a size down next time. Great look and comfortable too.
I loved it!!
MAUVAIS 5 star review on 4th January 2021
The clothes are perfect! Delivery didn’t take long. Looking forward to my next purchase.
thank you. speedy delivery. Nice product. No issues.
MAUVAIS is rated 3.72 based on 578 reviews