MAUVAIS Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAUVAIS
Read MAUVAIS Reviews
The trousers were very short even for cropped style trousers. For them to fit a 6ft+ person nicely they would need to have fairly short legs
Never received my order
Pants were a little big on me had to get them shorting but other then that Clothes fit very well
You guys never disappoint with the quality of your clothes…. A sense of confidence comes over me everytime I step out in it… and the shipping is always fast & exceptional… thank you all once again
Quality product with fast shipping
Very good quality
Very good stuff, but so bad taxes in top. I dont can Order anyctime
My first purchase I bought the white tee with the Grey and white pants 30w and they fitted perfectly my second order with black tee and Grey and black pants 30w and they are too tight around my thighs..but overall very good quality and will definitely continue to order from you guys...
Excellent fit!
Two items that order were too small, I sent both of the items back and now I'm just awaiting for a new size to come .
Hey Ryan, sorry to hear about this - We advise to wait up to 14 days for the exchange to be processed.
My boyfriend loves his outfit! I bought the black and white pinstriped top and bottom for my BF as a birthday present. When he put the pieces on he was pleasantly surprised by how well they fit and how comfortable they were. Plus he looks great in them. I will be buying a sweatshirt from here next.
The large sweater is too big
Came in the wrong size and was late
Hey Dylan, sorry to hear about this - If you have received the wrong size please send us an Image via Email or DM so we can arrange a replacement/refund cost free.
Always happy with my order for my boyfriend! Very smart casual wear and a great present!
Very good 👍
I love it... I definitely will buy more. I'm from Cali but I'm loving my UK style
MAUVAIS 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Normally I’m about nervous when it comes to purchasing clothes online but the fit was perfect and quality material
Very good quality and the fit was perfect!
I alex p loza . I am very upset because I ordered 4 pais of slacks and I received 2 slacks 1 hoodie and one shirt. What’s up with that???
Hey Alex, that is what is shown as being ordered, there is no way for different items to end up on your order so these must have been selected during the order process.
I still have NOT received my order!!
Hey Lori, really sorry to hear about this - Can you send us over an Email or Message so we can contact DHL to find out what is going on?
MAUVAIS is rated 3.91 based on 1,943 reviews