MAUVAIS Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAUVAIS
Read MAUVAIS Reviews
Good service and quality product. will order again
Good service good quality product
I did not receive my package
Always delivers... just like the milk man
Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. I have tried contacting mauvais at least 6 times to no avail. I have been completely ignored. I have been requesting to have our return postage paid by the company because despite getting 2 sizes too big for my 12 year old boy and these being adult jeans, they still do not fit over his size 6.5 feet. The advert promoted stretchiness and they are not at all. I'm absolutely furious. This is £23 wasted on nothing. There's no number to call and you get ignored. I should report to trading standards. In fact I will.
No communication for nearly 2 weeks regarding an item I want exchanged, even after emailing for an update on the matter.
First time on mauais I will I be BUYING More, thanks
Amazing product thank you Very happy .
Very good quality, would recommend.
Very speed delivery and terrific clothes!
Hi Eric

Thank you very much for the kind feedback. We are pleased you like what you purchased. Thank you for shopping with us and we hope to have you shop with us again soon.

The Mauvais Team
Looks better than on website. Very good quality. Will definitely shop and mauvais again 10/10..
Hi Hanson

Thank you very much for your kind feedback! We are glad you like the styles you have purchased. We pride ourselves on sourcing the very best quality fabrics for our customers. Thank you for shopping with us and we hope to have you return again soon!

The Mauvais Team
Very good product I’ve noticed a difference in sizing this time I will have to get them altered, I got the black and white ones and they fitted me 100% these are slightly bigger although still happy with product
Hi Tyler

Thank you for you very kind feedback. We are glad you were happy with the products you purchased! We have different fits for different styles and we will have a lot more in our new collection. We hope to have you shop with us again soon. Thank you for your purchase!

The Mauvais Team
good style, finally a real XS that fits perfectly (very satisfied about the sizing), and good delivering
Hi Alexis

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are happy to know that you like our fits. We hope to have you shop with us again soon. Thank you for your purchase.

The Mauvais Team
Great trousers. I put them on, the missus tore them back off of me, and shagged me all round the house!
Hi Trevor

We are very happy you and your missus like the trousers. Thank you very much for your purchase and your feedback. We hope to have you shop with us again soon.

The Mauvais Team
Top, qualite. Stylé. Mais pour les tailles moins evident. J'ai du2me référer à la taille des mannequins en photo sur le site que vous precisez. Et heuresement d'ailleurs. Bref super content 👌
Hi Francois

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We hope you like your clothes and hope to have you shop with us again soon.

Very good quality. Looks much better on aswell 👍
Hi Leon

Thank you for your very kind feedback. We hope to have you shop with us again soon!

The Mauvais Team
Very good delivery service , high quality item !
Hi Reec

Thank you for your very kind feedback. We are glad you like your item! Thank you for your purchase.

The Mauvais Team
Quick delivery and great quality!
Hi Flora

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are happy you love our quality and are satisfied with our delivery service. Thank you for your purchase, we hope to have you shop with us again soon.

The Mauvais Team
The ordered article has not yet been delivered.
Good and fast delivery service really appreciated
Hi Arbaz

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are glad you are satisfied with your service and your item. Thank you for shopping with us!

MAUVAIS is rated 3.72 based on 213 reviews