MAUVAIS Reviews

jordancornwell_
MAUVAIS Reviews | 28th June 2020
joe.guccii
More Photos & Videos
They were completely not my size at all for both items I have purchased and it took over 1 month for shipment
Great products, great fit, great brand
Hshchshahhwhsbbcbc
Loved my pants, they’re comfortable and fit great!
Amazing quality of clothing, would definitely recommend this website to anyone 👍🏼
Worn once washed once gone bobbly another over priced clothes company wouldn’t buy again
Looks great on
Great fit. Good quality.
Excellent product and service
I ordered 3 things 2 fit perfect but the medium jumper was like a large so i have exchanged it for a small. Love mauvais
Amazing fit love it
Always banging
Good quality with accurate true to size fit. Could review sizes to be more clearer across all platforms (ASOS sold as S,M,L and website as 30,32,34 etc). Delivery on point and returns instructions clear too. Good job.
I return an item that wasn’t a perfect fit for me, however I requested a new item but a different item came. I couldn’t be bothered to return the item again.
This is the first clothing company that has clothes that fit perfectly on me. 10/10
Efficient...
Sizes are precise,and good quality and excellent value 👌
Hi Jason

Thank you so much for you very kind feedback! We are so happy you love your items :)

We hope to have you shop with us again very soon.

The Mauvais Team
Great quality a great fit and comfortable unusual material. Very good delivery time and great contact from the company
Hi Dean

Thank you so much for your very kind feedback. We are so so happy that you love the fit and material of our garments :)

We really appreciate your feedback and your custom! We hope to have you shop with us again soon.

I LIKED IT .
Hi Augustin

Thank you so much for your very kind feedback! We hope to have you shop with us again very soon :)

The Mauvais Team
I have waited nearly a month after sending back my trousers and still waiting on my trousers...very poor
Hi Greg

I am so sorry that you have not yet received your exchange, can you please email our support team: support@mauvais.co.uk

Our team will assist you on this and your exchanged item will be sent out to you :)

Schlechtester Kundensupport ever...
Meine Hose hat nicht gepasst und sein über einem Monat nach Rücksendung habe ich keinen Ersatz bekommen. Bei meiner ersten Supportanfrage wurde ich besänftigt und habe mich drauf eingelassen. Meine zweite Anfrage jedoch nach 2 Wochen später wurde nicht beantwortet. Mein Geld habe ich nicht bekommen. Besser FINGER WEG!
MAUVAIS is rated 3.67 based on 385 reviews