MAUVAIS Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend MAUVAIS
"Good website and fast delivery"
"Fantastic product and service. Highly recommend"
"I sent my refund back a number of weeks ago now and still have heard nothing. I had to pay to return them, and now ive een waiting nearly 3 weeks for confirmation of the return... Awful service."
"I bought some trousers online for nearly 50 quid, black and white checkered sort of ones, I saved them for best and only tried them on the same night as going out, unfortunately I didn't relise until I was out that The crotch was not completely sowed up. So the hole is now about the double the size as I have to continue to wear them. I have taken a picture with a white top in so you can see the hole. They we also out of stock when I ordered them- I know not your fault at all but was frustrating having to wait weeks for them then when I had them they've got a hole in. Will get them sowed up as easy fix but you know... just frustrating... was my first thing I've bought from you guys to... thanks for you time... jack"
"The trousers have Tore in the crotch area after wearing them for the first time"
"Terrible service. Didn't receive my parcel until after 8 days when supposed to be next day then my refund I waited 14 days which is ridiculous! I really like the clothes but I wont be buying from you again."
Hi Jessica

I am saddened to hear that you are not happy. It is our mission to ensure all of our customers receive an amazing experience. However, emailed you straight away to let you know we were experiencing some delays due to moving into a new distribution centre as we wanted to keep you in the loop. Also, you actually paid for normal delivery which is advertised as 1-3 days not next day. We then refunded you within 7 working days of receiving your return.
Thanks
"Very good quality and first class delivery very good shopping site"
"Absolutely disgraceful, waited a month for refund"
"Great clothes!"
"very happy , perfect fit"
"Good quality, fast delivery and refund where needed."
"Loved the 2 piece I ordered off Mauvais really nice and reasonable quality"
"Really good products, trousers smelt a bit weird but overall solid clothing"
"Excellent will form basis/colour for new lounge refurb"
"Terrible."
Hi Liam,
Thank you for your review. I am saddened to hear that you have not had a good experience with us. The reason there was a delay with your order is because you put your email address in the house number section when filling out your shipping details. This meant our shipping provider could not send out your order. We sent multiple emails (and texts) asking for your correct address and once we received them we could finally send your order out.
It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the shipping details are correct to stop any delays. We hope to see you shopping with us again.
"Still waiting for a refund after I sent it back as it was to small for me"
Hi Daniel
Thanks for your feedback. I have checked your order and we refunded you on the 30th April, which was within 7 days of receiving your return. Please note it is now down to your bank provider to make the funds available which can be up to 7 working days.
Thanks
"Never actually received my item"
Hi Callum,
I am sorry to hear that you never received your item. We sent your order out to you on the same day that you ordered and a delivery attempt was made 2 days later but there was nobody home so a card was left. Your parcel has sat at the depot for over a month.
You can view your tracking here: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/tracking-results/NJ681010007GB

Please email us and we can help get your order to you. Many thanks!
"................."
"Says Model is 6'2 and wearing size Medium. I'm 6ft and ordered Medium and product is way to small."
Hi Connor,
Many thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your items are too small. Most of our product descriptions say that our model is wearing a size Large rather than a Medium. We will definitely try and improve our descriptions so our customers pick the correct size on the first attempt.
Thanks!
"Good service and great quality product"
MAUVAIS is rated 3.71 based on 51 reviews