MAUVAIS Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAUVAIS
Read MAUVAIS Reviews
Smart, awesome fit and feel and lovely quality
Great ! Nice fit, and very comfy !
MAUVAIS 5 star review on 1st August 2021
I order my pants and it still didn’t come since 3 weeks ago
I like the material.
Delivery was fast. I’m still figuring out my sizing. I loved the pants I received, but I may need to go down a size. Im 6’4” and 227 pounds. I normally wear a 34/34 in pants. I ordered xtra large, but my next order will be large.
Returned the item and haven’t had a refunx
I’m really happy with my order !
That was an amazing experience I will always buy from here cuz the sizes r perfect and it comes on time.
TERRIBLE i put my shipping address on my order nd it was shipped somewhere else i tried to contact them and nobody has gotten back wit me after spending 100s of dollars worst service! i’m still trying to contact them DONT BUY FROM HERE
I didn’t get my order and I’m having a hard time getting in contact with anybody cause I’m in Germany.
Wasn’t happy with the quality of product
Very good ! Came right when I needed it ! And perfect sizes and the material is fire! Definitely changing my style up and dressing with MAUVAIS!!!
the oder received wasn't a good quality
10 out of 10 will be ordering again many thanks
MAUVAIS 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Despite returning the items because they didn't fit me, the quality of clothing was a 5/5. The style and quality exceeded my expectations and rivals top end clothing brands.
Never sent my package trouble customer service too
Hope for more color ways in this
MAUVAIS 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Brand is great , very low and limited on clothing, wish everything that this brand had and will have will be fully stocked in the future.
Sharp, sleek, smooth
First time buying. Love it !
MAUVAIS is rated 3.86 based on 1,369 reviews