MAUVAIS Reviews

cyisthelimit
thenotoriouswolvo
carlosaalves17
More Photos & Videos
It has been almost three weeks, and I’ve still yet to receive my order! Would like to know where it is and when it will get here!!
Posted 41 seconds ago
I made a purchase about a month ago and I even paid for rush delivery and have not received any tracking info or anything about my purchase. I’ve sent several emails and no one has responded.I feel like I’ve been scammed. The customer service is non existent!
Order was delivered within a week, great quality clothing.
I never received my chains in the mail. I am very disappointed in this company I had really high expectations for it as well. and if my chains do not coming soon I will press charges. And I still want the chains.
Once ordered it said 3-5 working days. It took over 2 weeks for the full order to arrive. The quality of clothing was not as good as I expected with the price.
Arrived on time very comfortable warm and light which is good and fits quite well even though the model was 6ft3 I’m only 5ft10 and it fits just the same
Love the material and fit
Hi Virgil

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, we are so glad you like your items! :)

The Mauvais Team
My product says it was delivered by royal mail to my address and I haven’t received it no’r have any of my fellow neighbours, Ive paid for something I haven’t gotten and I’d really like for this to be resolved
Hi Hamza,

I hope you are well. I can see that there was a signature for this parcel on May 21st.
I have sent you an email to see if we can resolve the issue.

It is our duty to ensure that you receive a satisfactory service :)

The Mauvais Team.
Sizing was completely off
Hi Daniel,

I hope you are well.
We are sorry to hear that you did not like the fit of our clothing. We are constantly improving the fits and quality and would welcome any feedback.
The Mauvais Team
Prompt delivery and good quality.
First time buyer and loved it.
Hi Olukorede,

Thank you so much for your purchase! We are so glad that you loved your new clothes :)

We hope to see you soon!

The Mauvais Team
The quality is just amazing and the prices are affordable. I will definitely be purchasing more products from here very soon. No need to worry if the quality will be bad, in fact, the material is actually better than I thought it'd be. 100% recommended.
Hi Nicholas

Thank you very much for the kind feedback. We really appreciate this review! We work very hard to achieve the best up to date styles and fabric quality and are so glad you like your items :) We hope to have you shop with us again!

The Mauvais Team
Brilliant service and fast delivery, will definitely order again .
Hi Paul

Thank you so much for the kind feedback! We hope you love your items and hope to see you shop with us again :)

The Mauvais Team
I got the gold jesus piece & love it. Looks even better in real life & the perfect size. Thinking about getting the gold cross too. Great service, quick delivery & no problems. Thanks.
Hi Daniel

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We are so excited to have launched our new jewelry collection and so glad to see that you love it! We are very happy to see your interest in the gold cross, this one was top seller for us and will be restocked very soon :)

The Mauvais Team
The pants were too tight and were way too small. I can’t ship them back because it cost closely to what I’ve initially paid for. I don’t know what to do with them. Ideally, I want to exchange for bigger size but it’s too expensive to return.
Hi Matt

I am very sorry to hear the sizing wasn't quite right for you. We work really hard on our sizing and quality of our garments. We value your feedback and will look to improve this fit :)

I apologise, we do not offer prepaid returns labels at the moment.

The Mauvais Team
The quality of the clothes Is huge, the look just exactly like in the website, in simple words I’m in love with Mauvais.
Hi Gefri

Thank you so much for the kind feedback. We are so happy that you like your items. We are really glad the quality was spot on for you and so happy to have you as our customer! :)

The Mauvais Team
Ordered a pair of jeans but never received them. Contacted customer service, apparently someone else signed for my parcel. Mauvais would not send another pair. Had to flag transaction as fraud. Would never use again. Poor customer service.
Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your message. As we have already discussed, we sent your parcel on May 6th and it was signed for on May 8th. We opened an investigation with Royal Mail and they confirmed that the parcel had been successfully delivered and they could offer no more assistance.
This was explained to you promptly by a member of our customer service team.

As a gesture of good will, please send us an email and we will honour the refund for you.

We hope you will still consider to shop with us.

The Mauvais Team
Prompt delivery. Packaged adequately. Item recieved in perfect condition.
Hi Saima

Thank you for the very kind feedback. We are so glad you received your item in time and love your item! We would love to have you shop with us again :)

Never got it
Hi

I am very sorry you have not yet received your parcel. Please note that your parcel is still in transit and on it's way to you :) I have included your Royal Mail tracking number for your order below:
RV492418162GB

Please be advised that you may experience delays with your delivery due to COVID-19 disrupting delivery services.

Je ne l’ai toujours pas reçu après plus de 10jours d’attente
Hi Amayas,

Thanks for your review. You placed your order with us on May 11th using Standard International delivery which usually takes 5-7 days. Unfortunately with Covid, our delivery partners are experiencing slight delays. Our express DHL option is much faster with delivery in just 2-4 days.

We are now investigating this as the parcel tracking states that it left the UK on May 15th and there has not been an update since.

We will find a solution for you asap.

The Mauvais Team
Amazing quality and fast delivery, will be shopping again!
Hi Alexander

I am so glad you loved your items! We work so hard to achieve the best quality material and designs to create the perfect garment. Thank you so much for your kind feedback and we cant wait to see you shop with us again!

MAUVAIS is rated 3.71 based on 306 reviews