Maudio Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Maudio

How would you rate Maudio ?

"Received Midi Controller. Was supposed to come with software bundled with it, but the software was only available via download from their website. Issues on their website prevented me from creatinh an account (security certificate issues). Visited their forum to find someone else had same problem and had a condescending reply from staff on the forum stating that it couldn't possibly be a problem at their end. File a support ticket requesting help to make an account so I can access the supposedly 'bundled' software and received an email stating support would get back to me within 3 days. 14 days later, having heard nothing, I file a second support ticket and receive a second email stating support would get back to me within 3 days. After a month, I give up on ever hearing from M-Audio support. Will be the last product of theirs I ever purchase."
Maudio is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews