Mattress Guru Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mattress Guru
Telephone
Read Mattress Guru Reviews

hello@mattressguru.co.uk

World Bed Ltd, Hadleys & Co, Suite 3-58th Floor Anchorage House, 2 Clove Crescent

Tell us how Mattress Guru made you happy
It’s just so good sleeping better, would buy another at the drop of a hat. Have already recommended this to a friend
Excellent service and goods
Really comfortable. Would definitely recommend. It’s not next day delivery though. It took a week for mine to arrive.
Excellent service, great product and good value. We are very happy with our purchase.
Very pleased with it and my wife Said it is very comfortable.
Great service in the end but not without hiccups The cool blue 500 mattress topper I ordered is really comfortable and a good price. However there were hiccups in the ordering process so I would like to give 4.5 stars but have gone for 5 rather than 4 because in the end my order arrived on time and the topper is good. (That part is much appreciated.) The website says order by 12 for next day despatch with the proviso that covid is causing some delays with delivery companies. Having first looked on Sunday I thought I had plenty of time for a Friday delivery. Unfortunately an email query about sizes went unanswered, all I received was an email after 24 hours assuming the matter had been dealt with, which it hadn't as I hadn't had an answer. When I phoned the person I spoke to was very helpful but by the time I was eventually able to place my order on Tuesday evening I was not offered a delivery slot before the following Monday. I rang first thing on Wednesday and begged them to despatch on Thursday in the hope of receiving the order on Friday but was told that was very unlikely so I placed the order and hoped. I didn't hear anything about dispatch or delivery so assumed that my request had fallen on deaf ears. Then to my amazement the order arrived while I was out on Friday. Luckily our lodger was in and the delivery man was so determined to make a delivery that he waited for her to make it to the door. We are so appreciative that it arrived in time but it was luck that someone was in because we weren't given any information on despatch or delivery. So much heartache and worry would be avoided if the company did the following: 1. listed the sizes on their website e.g. Continental single (90 x 200), Super King (180 x 200) etc. (Bed/mattress sizes are confusing and most websites list the exact sizes) 2. answered email queries rather than having a system that assumes the email has been answered after 24 hours 3. emailed when the item is despatched and if possible gives tracking information. All was well that ended well and we are really appreciative but it could have been so much easier.
Brought a ‘savers’ mattress It’s fab. So comfortable and a brilliant price. Website was great and so was service. Thank you
it is brilliant had one before very warm and comfortable
This mattress is great soft comfortable and cuddly ! Great quality for the price.
Great service, delivered quick. Quality Sofa bed. Not much else to say Happy.com
After spending a long time trawling online for a single memory foam mattress to fit my daughter’s new cabin bed I stumbled upon this website. By far the most comprehensive, lots of choice, informative, great price. Service & delivery was spot on and my daughter loves her new mattress, very comfortable.
Great selection, good price and excellent delivery - happy customer here, will use again
it's very comfortable the sofa
Great service
I've only been using my mattress for a week so far but it genuinely has exceeded all expectations thus far. I bought a continental double, pocket spring mattress. It was super low priced (which I'll admit, had me slightly concerned) and came 4 days early, which was a win. The quality of this mattress is superb and absolutely what I wanted. The only downside is that it had that weird 'new mattress' smell and I was worried it would linger. It didn't, thankfully and a week later, there's no smell.
Excellent service and delivery. Mattress seems ideal for our motorhome. Thanks
Good quality mattress at a good price. Slight problem with delivery which was rectified.
There is a good range of mattresses with comprehensive descriptions of the products. Delivery was quite quick and easy with telephone staff available for queries.
Good selection, fast delivery and my son really likes his new mattress
The mattress I ordered is amazing I suffer with back pain and on the first night of sleeping on it I felt so much better the next day. I am now going to buy one for my son thank you Mattress Guru 🤗
Mattress Guru is rated 4.66 based on 160 reviews