Mattress Guru Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mattress Guru
Read Mattress Guru Reviews

hello@mattressguru.co.uk

World Bed Ltd, Hadleys & Co, Suite 3-58th Floor Anchorage House, 2 Clove Crescent

Tell us how Mattress Guru made you happy
My mattress has arrived as promised on time. I have been kept informed about where it is all throughout. I phoned in for advice about choosing a mattress and the person was extremely helpful and friendly. This is a really good company and recommend Mattress Guru without hesitation to anyone. Finally an excellent service and people who know what they are doing. Loved their office dog picture also!! Thank you and looking forward to sleeping on my new mattress. Jana
Thank you very much for your review and kind words:-) I am delighted to hear that I could be of assistance to you and that your mattress arrived on time. I hope that you have lots of great night sleeps
High recommendation
Thank you for your 5 star feedback!
My grandson loves he's new memory foam mattress my daughter wants one now so I will be ordering another one soon as my daughter is a one person family.x
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you are happy with our products. We look forward to your next order with us! :)
Phoned in as there were rather a lot of options to choose from, and I had heard that foam mattresses tend to make for a hot and bothersome sleep. This really helpful lady called Sarah talked me through this new thing they had and I ended up gleefully convinced the best purchase was from this company. I have had this new Revo mattress, I plumped for the anniversary edition, for about three weeks now, and oh my God, it's so comfy! It almost makes me want to stay in bed, rather than get out. Seriously recommend these folks, they do seem to know their stuff.
Thank you for your feedback! I am really glad that we could be of help (i will pass your comments onto Sarah) and that you are enjoying your mattress. Revo range are great mattresses:-)
Easy to order. Constant update regarding your order, shipping and delivery. Great service.
Thanks for your review. I am delighted to hear that we could provide you with great service. I hope you enjoy your purchase
I ordered a mattress which came on the day I requested and helped me and my husband get a good nights sleep. Very happy with purchase and will be coming back again soon.
Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that you are your husband are getting a good night sleep. We look forward to welcoming you back :)
Great product and excellent quality. I am extremely happy with my purchase. Delivery was fast and customer service was very friendly. I will definitely be buying from mattress guru again!
We appreciate your feedback so thank you for this! I am glad that everything went well for you and we look forward to your custom again in the future :-)
Good fast delivery and well packaged
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad to hear that everything went well for you
I bought my memory foam mattress topper from Mattress Guru and the service was brilliant! No problems during the online purchase and was kept informed throughout with emails and text messages. Topper delivered on time and on the date given. I have recommended them to my Mum and she's also buying a topper from them.
Thanks for your feedback. I am delighted to hear that the service has been brilliant and thank you for recommending us to your mum. We look forward to receiving her order
Was very pleased with the service from start to finish excellent service and pleased with the product...thank you.
Thank you for leaving feedback. We are pleased to hear that you have been happy with our service and the product that you purchased. :)
Haven't slept on the mattressyetaswe are waiting for the smell to go, it feels lovely and is nice and deep, will report again when we have slept on it. Barbara Millward.
The smell can take a few days to fade but factors such as how long you have had the mattress before opening, ventilation of the room can make a difference. If it doesn't get in touch with us as we have some tips to try. Anyway, thanks for the feedback, im sure you will love your mattress once you've tried it out :-)
Bought for youngest daughters bed. She loves it and doesn't want to get up! Enough said.
Thanks you for the feedback, I am glad to hear this although I hope this doesnt make her late!
I ordered a mattress, excellent quality fast delivery. Great customer service. Highly recommended!
Thanks for your review:-) I am glad to hear that delivery and our service has been great for you
great ,thank you.
Thanks for your feedback
Lovely headboard, good quality. Arrived in very quick time. Very happy!
Thanks for your feedback. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your headboard:-)
I can now sleep cosily without pain on waking up. Thank you.
Thanks for your review! I am glad to hear that you are getting a better night sleep
Efficient service and the mattress topper has transformed our sleep! Best buy of the year so far!
Thank you for your product review. I am glad to hear that the topper has transformed your sleep:-)
Excellent servers came a day early then expected very comfortable smell very strong but went very quick
Thank you very much for your review. I am pleased to hear that it arrived on time and you are finding your topper very comfortable. Unfortunately whilst the manufacturer's try their hardest to remove the odour, due to the nature of this product it does unfortunately contain some odour.
Great product, good quality. Excellent communication & updates through the very short time between ordering and delivery
Thank you for your feedback, we always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your product and everything went well for you
Brilliant to order from and order came before estimated delivery
I am pleased to hear that the order came before the estimated date. Thank you very much for your feedback, this is greatly appreciated
Mattress Guru is rated 4.64 based on 166 reviews