Mattress Guru Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mattress Guru
Telephone
Read Mattress Guru Reviews

hello@mattressguru.co.uk

World Bed Ltd, Hadleys & Co, Suite 3-58th Floor Anchorage House, 2 Clove Crescent

Tell us how Mattress Guru made you happy
It is really make the bed soft and comfortable. It is a good buy!
We would like to take the time to thank you for your review. It truly does make us smile to know we have improved a persons sleeping habits for the better. We hope this trend continues on for many years to come and you find the best in sleep satisfaction in your purchase.
Great communication and helpfulness of staff (Derek). Good product at a competitive price.
I'm very pleased that I've managed to assist in your choice of product. And a personal thanks for your pleasant comment, thank you! If ever we can assist you again in the future, or your friends, family etc, just give us a call and we'll be most pleased to help out. :-)
Excellent customer service. I contacted Mattress Guru staff a couple of times with queries, and these were answered promptly in a friendly and professional manner. The item I ordered, a bean bag chair, was of very good quality and well made - my grandson was delighted with it. All in all, a very good experience and a company I would recommend.
Thank you very kindly for your review of our company. And we're most pleased your grandson's enjoying the beanbag especially. We sincerely hope he gets a lot of fun out of using it. We hope you'll be back in future with any future needs you have, especially in the gift department for grandchildren, but welcome any enquiries, feedback or suggestions.
I was a little dubious at first, but read your customer reviews so took the plunge and bought the topper. How did I manage so long without it? Best nights sleep I've had for ages!!!
You're very welcome, and thank you for taking the time out to review us. We're really pleased that you have had a great nights sleep and we trust that with your new topper, you will have many many more best nights of sleep.
The item arrived on time and.was just what i wanted thank you very much
We're pleased to have been of service, and that you are happy with the product. We trust it will being you many years of use to come.
Friendly and efficient customer service. Ordered product just before 11am and arrived before 11am next morning. Fantastic service. Sorry can't rate product as yet, as it has not been used but looks to be a fair product for the price paid. Would recommend this company and use again.
Thank you very kindly for the review you've given us. But more importantly we're most pleased to hear that your experience shopping with us has been a pleasant one. We hope you enjoy your purchase for many years to come, and that you'll consider us in the future should you or your friends and family have need of our services.
Memory foam mattress topper is wonderful, haven't slept this well since I was a kid
Thank you kindly for your review. We are extremely pleased to hear that you are happy with your purchase, and hope you'll recommend us to your friends and family. Feel free to drop us a line should you ever have any questions, or need of our services in the future. We're always happy to help.
A very friendly voice at the end of the phone. A great efficient service and product. Would definitely recommend to others Thank you.
Thank you for your kind words and your feedback, this means a lot to us:-)
Mattress Guru dispatched the topper to me and it arrived within a few days. The quality is good and it has made a difference to the comfort of the bed. My sister in law came to stay and was so impressed she ordered one for her bed when she got home.
Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that your sister in law enjoyed it so much, feel free to send her our way, and we'll be happy to ensure she gets the one perfect for her.
This ,mattress topper has made my gaughter's bed much more comfortable to lay on. It moulds to her shape beautifully and she has a much more restful sleep because of it. Well worth the money!
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it, and we are especially glad we've been able to grant someones daughter a restful nights sleep.
Great purchase made my new mattress that was too hard for me super soft great value for money
Thankyou for your great review, I'm glad your New topper has made your sleeping experience much better. We do try our very best to ensure our products fix every customer needs.
Clear website and fast delivery. Our cool blue mattress topper has definitely made our bed more comfortable and eased the pressure points of a side sleeper.
Thankyou Timothy for your great response. I am happy to hear that your Mattress Topper is working its magic to ensure you get that perfect cooler nights sleep!
Fantastic service! I ordered before 11am, was kept fully updated about the delivery and received my mattress topper the next day. My lower back pain disappeared after the first nights sleep..........great product at such a reasonable price!
We always aim to please and are very happy to hear that your order went without hitch or hiccup. We're rather proud of the toppers abilities to make an old bed feel new again, and we're pleased to hear that this has been your experience. We hope you'll keep us in mind for all your bedding needs, and look forward t being of service to you in the future.
Fast efficient delivery
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are pleased you are happy with our service!
Easy to order and very fast delivery. Mattress topper and cover were ready to put on that night and made an uncomfortable mattress very comfortable. Would highly recommend.
I dont think i imagined a beanbag could be so perfect. From quality to comfort the beanbags are amazing and i would 100% recommend! Great investment!
Thankyou so much for your positive response. I'm glad you love your purchase and are pleased with the outcome of your purchase.
Brilliant service, delivered on time and great product. Thanks
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you are pleased with our service.
I cannot fault the service or product quality. The website was clean, easy to use, and efficient. The free delivery was less than 24 hours after I'd ordered. The price extremely competitive. The memory foam topper is good quality. Brilliant! I would use you again.
I would recommend Guru Mattress to a friend or anyone else.Fast,polite and professional staff.Great service and a very good quality of goods
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you are happy with our service.
We're good service and delivery. The product did exactly what we wanted it to
Thankyou for your 5 star review, I'm glad you are happy with the purchase you made with us and the service we require.
Mattress Guru is rated 4.66 based on 161 reviews