Mattress Guru Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mattress Guru
Telephone
Read Mattress Guru Reviews

hello@mattressguru.co.uk

World Bed Ltd, Hadleys & Co, Suite 3-58th Floor Anchorage House, 2 Clove Crescent

Tell us how Mattress Guru made you happy
My back pain disappeared. Absolutely fantastic item!
We're very pleased to hear that we have been helpful in restoring peace to your sleeping patterns. May it continue to do so for many years to come.
An online chat was very helpful when it came to choosing the right topper. I went for the Coolblue 350, which is thick enough to cushion my old joints but not so thick that it becomes difficult to use a fitted sheet. The faint chemical smell faded with a few hours' airing and does not bother my sensitive nose at all. As my husband gets hot at night, we use our usual thin merino topper over the Coolblue one. It's wonderful to be able to sleep in complete comfort at last.
Thank you for your very kind review, and we're very glad to know that our products are helping yet another satisfied customer improve their sleep in a comfortable manner. We hope you will return in future, or keep us in mind if your friends or family ever need bedding advice.
Fabulous item. The cool blue egg profile memory foam topper is luxurious and ultra cosy. Adjusting to body temperature this lovely mattress was the perfect addition for my son's sofa bed mattress. Having a poorly son who was on bed rest, it was comforting knowing that he had a fabulous comfortable sleep for the first time in ages. Don't know how they can provide such a quality item at such a great price. It looks very simple but excellent technology. The additional zipped protective cover was lovely and soft to touch. Highly recommended. Thankyou Mattress Guru.
Thank you ever so much for a lovely review. We could tell you the secret of how we do it, but then we'd not have a secret any more. ::wink:: We're most happy though that your son has been able to get a comfortable nights rest, always an important aspect of the recouperative process, and toppers are doubly helpful for any bed bound for long periods of time. Regardless we're very thankful for your review, and wish you and your son many pleasant nights dreams. Thank you
Delivery was on time
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that delivery occurred on time for you
Very helpful with my enquiry. Fast efficient delivery.
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad to hear that delivery was fast and efficient :)
I had an 'egg box profile' topper many years ago when memory foam was quite new and expensive as I suffered with sciatica and I have not suffered since. The topper is still going strong but i have a bigger bed, so I wanted the same type but for a bargain price.. took a while til I found mattress guru, I am not disappointed, it is soo comfy and cozy, I LOVE it :)
Thank you so very much for a stellar review. I'm glad the technology and materials have matured enough for us to be able to offer you a reasonably priced memory foam topper that suits your needs. You'll likely find many advances in foam toppers by now. We'd like to thank you for leaving positive feedback on our items, and wish you many happy years of use with your purchase.
Mattress packed, well.Very pleased with the product.
We're pleased to hear that you are happy with your purchase, remember; we're always here to help or advise, and welcome suggestions and constructive criticisms so we may improve our services.
I'm thrilled with my mattress topper- best £40 or so I've ever spent. My bed was really hard and uncomfortable and now I really look forward to getting in to it every night- SO comfy and luxurious- and saved me a lot of money buying a new bed. My original bed was only £40 of gumtree so this is a real money saving strategy! I could only book in my mattress topper delivery for the next week which was longer than is advertised, but to be honest would have been totally normal otherwise! Anyway, delivery was very smooth and efficient, absolutely no problem, and I think it ended up being early. My boyfriend is now also getting a topper so I can always sleep well (or he's just jealous!) thanks mattress guru :)
Thank you for your kind review, and we've very pleased you've gotten such a pleasant experience, and hope it will continue in the future. We're sorry if there was an issue with delivery, but we always try to meet the targets our customers demand, and thank you for recommending your boyfriend to us. I'm sure he'll get a great nights rest too.
The foam mattress pad I ordered has turned my very uncomfortable student mattress into a really comfy bed! Service was prompt and the product arrived much faster than I would have expected!
We do wonder what your colleges and universities were thinking with their mattress purchases . But we're very glad to have helped another customer focus more on their studies than on a poor quality sleep! Maybe recommend us to your dorm room managers? :-)
After the first three days sleeping this, although being a little warm provided effective relief from mine and my wifes lower back pain. So far very pleased.
Thank you for the wonderful review. Its quite surprising how little is needed to improve ones sleep. Been working in this business for years now, and still amazed by the impact a thin layer of reflexive memory foam can have. The warmth is always something of a minor issue, but with Winter coming, you may even find that useful. Though should that be an issue, when you're next in the market for an upgrade, look into our range of cool-blue toppers, which help alleviate that more effectively, and use your new discount code to buy it, with our thanks
Excellent delivery service. The product, a memory foam mattress topper, is excellent value for money. I have had the best nights sleep ever since it arrived!! I have to say, I will be using this company again.
We're incredibly pleased to year you've had a great nights rest, you could say its part of our Mission statement; To give every customer a peaceful nights sleep. We happily look forward to any and all, future orders that you care to make with us.
Very comfy, wished I had bought one sooner.
There's a popular saying; Better later than never. :-) We're very pleased that you chose MattressGuru for your purchase, and very grateful for your positive review of us
Just what we ordered perfect fit and good night sleep Thanks
Thank you kindly for the review. We great appreciate the positive vibe. We hope your sleep is fitful for years to come.
Great customer service when there was a problem with the payment, and comfortable product.
Thank you for your review. I'm pleased to hear we've been able to assist with your purchase, and the payment issue as well. We hope the issue you had has in no way put you off visiting in the future, should your need for bedding arise.
Originally recommended by a relative, me and the Other Half were sceptical about the depth of the topper (as it is not very deep) and thought it wouldn't make much difference but oh how wrong we were! We like a firm mattress and the topper didn't compromise that either. Would highly recommend Matress Guru for Service, assistance and most if all COMFORT. Very happy and thank you!
We are very grateful for the positive energy in your review. Thank you kindly. We are always willing to offer good, honest advice to all our customers, and we're pleased that we've been able to do so for you and your other half. Please call in again soon if you have further need of our products and services.
I am very pleased with the product which is exactly right for our bed and adds that extra bit of comfort to cushion arthritic joints. I left it to air for 24 hours although there was very little odour. The service was excellent. I am so satisfied with the memory foam topper that I am ordering some more for the other beds in our house.
Thank you very kindly for your review. We are ever so pleased to hear that you have a more peaceful rest now thanks to our products. We hope you and your guests enjoy the toppers you are ordering for the rest of the home for many years to come. Pleasure being of assistance to you!
It did the job very comfortable
Thank you for the review. We hope you find it comfortable for many years to come.
Excellent product for the price.
We would like to thank you for the review. We strive to provide the best quality product at the best value price, and we're always most pleased when we reach this target as we did with your purchase.
It is really make the bed soft and comfortable. It is a good buy!
We would like to take the time to thank you for your review. It truly does make us smile to know we have improved a persons sleeping habits for the better. We hope this trend continues on for many years to come and you find the best in sleep satisfaction in your purchase.
Great communication and helpfulness of staff (Derek). Good product at a competitive price.
I'm very pleased that I've managed to assist in your choice of product. And a personal thanks for your pleasant comment, thank you! If ever we can assist you again in the future, or your friends, family etc, just give us a call and we'll be most pleased to help out. :-)
Mattress Guru is rated 4.66 based on 160 reviews