Mattress Guru Reviews

4.5
Based on 188 reviews
Read Mattress Guru Reviews

hello@mattressguru.co.uk

World Bed Ltd, Hadleys & Co, Suite 3-58th Floor Anchorage House, 2 Clove Crescent

Tell us how Mattress Guru made you happy
Will never use Mattress Guru again. Despite my cancelling my order and also receiving confirmation of my cancellation, Mattress Guru relentlessly tried to deliver until finally they got a neighbour to accept it. Customer service is made up of 2 or 3 different companies and not at all helpful. Very very very poor.
Mattress very good and comfortable. The delivery by the couriers was extremely frustrating with missed deliveries and poor communication from the courier company however when I contacted the advisor at Mattress Guru they were very helpful and resolved the issues with excellent customer care.
Still not received our order which was place 13 days ago no delivery details have been received either
Happy with the product. I was expecting to be a little firmer side to get the 5-star rating.
Buying a mattress online was a risk.. but it was worth it.. its the correct size i was looking for and its very comfy.
So so Comfy! Would deffo reccomend !
I bought a firm king size mattress from IKEA and loved it but found that my hips hurt a bit when lying on my side. My partner was fine, so I bought a ‘continental’ single size memory foam mattress topper - I’m really happy with it, it doesn’t feel too much being only 3.5cm deep, and it’s just the right size to fit half of a king size bed.
Your service is good and your price is good and item’s also very good ,I m happy for this, thanks again for your help
Mattress Guru sold me a "dangerous" sofa bed that started falling apart in a matter of weeks. Now, at less than six month old, one of the springs has broken and has a sharp pointed rod protroding through the material underneath. Luckily the spring / rod pointed downwards and not up as it would have stabbed me in my sleep. Mattress Guru use many company names, some registrered and some not and the two directors of all the companies have debts going back to 2006 when they borrowed from Nat West and only this month they borrowed from HSBC abd their debts are currently close to £1.4million. Trading Standards will be investigating this company and Companies House will investigate their misuse of company names, both registered and unregistered with the intent to mislead consumers. The two directors are con men and criminals and are going to be brought to book as not only do they sell dangerous goods they refuse to replace them, adding insult to injury. Do not rely on all the positive reviews as they too are misleading as most reviews are done shortly after delivery and the problems start later. If you have issues with this company then take action against them under one of the company names that are not registered then you can bring Safdar Munir and Jahingar Khan to justice and hold them personally liable. HMRC should also investigate their companies as they u8se only one London accountant and he always signs off every company's accounts without audit and claim an exemption when HMRC should look at all the companies, both registered and unregistered and audit them as their accounts are also suspicious. I also wonder how many of these positive reviews are "fake".
First class product, great price and no issues.
Ever so grateful for the positive response, feel free to get in touch should you have any queries or issues, we're only to happy to be on hand to ensure customer satisfaction
Quick delivery. Fast response on a query.
The mattress topper was just what I expected. Good value for money. Took a couple of days longer to arrive than expected; but then it was between Christmas and New Year.
Absolutely a brilliant service and both ladies I spoke too within the office were just amazing. Nothing wss too much of a problem and the product was of good quality.. Thanks to the manager also who insured that I had my delivery before Christmas and all stops were pulled out to achieve this. 10/10 Kindest Regards & a very Happy New Year 🤗 Raymond
The product I ordered still has not arrived 10 days after my scheduled delivery date although I ordered for a specific next day/selected day delivery. The customer service have been helpful to a point but I am still without a bed so feel let down and feel strongly that they should not falsely advertise selected day delivery which I have now been told doesn't exist.
good so to be honest
The mattresses arrived a day earlier than expected and they were not the mattresses that I ordered. However, the online customer service has been very good with a quick response to my email. The support team has been helpful and resolved the issue quickly.
Mattress is very uncomfortable and poor quality the spring sticking out on edges it came rapt up in dusty plastic sheet with a piece of paper and was left behind the door without delivery note even my husband was at the didn’t knock the door. When I complaint I was told I have to post it back how can Post a mattress I don’t recommend it to anyone
The bed is amazing. Exactly what I wanted for my room.Very good quality!
Ordered then heard nothing. No tracking number. Had to contact three times to find out when item would be delivered. Was nearly a week later than it said on the website when I ordered. When item arrived it was not perfect either. There was what looks like holes that have been filled in to cover it up on the trundle headboard.
Lovely comfortable topper