Mattress Guru Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mattress Guru
Read Mattress Guru Reviews

hello@mattressguru.co.uk

World Bed Ltd, Hadleys & Co, Suite 3-58th Floor Anchorage House, 2 Clove Crescent

Tell us how Mattress Guru made you happy
Best by far. Amazing service, even when i had to exchange my recliner. Nothing was too much trouble for them and their professional conduct is brilliant.
Delivery company they use do a very poor service… they say they have delivered on a confirmation.. but no delivery made… you have to contact matteress guru as the delivery company won’t deal with you
Nice customer service when you contact them for any reason, they happy to reply all questions. Delivery took longer than expected. Great product. High recommended
Great products - I didn't receive the cover with the topper but this was immediately sent out on a 24 courier. Very helpful service.
Mattress guru were fine to shop with, just the couriers that were a bit of a disaster. They wouldn't take the mattress to my front door on the 1st floor.
Fantastic range of products at excellent prices. We bought a mattress topper which was delivered on time & we are now enjoying a good night's sleep! Although the cover was missing it only took a phone call with a very helpful gentleman & it was sent out straight away. I cannot praise their service enough!
Sofa is great, really comfortable but the delivery took too long! Delivery option was on the site when it shouldn't have since covid slowed things down.
I'm very sorry about the delivery time. We have done our best to publically inform our customers on the site in various places throughout advising that delivery times are estimated at 5 days, and that we're currently, and still, unable to deliver on requested dates. But it is a process we're working on as best we can to try and return this service to our customers.
Great product
It’s just so good sleeping better, would buy another at the drop of a hat. Have already recommended this to a friend
Excellent service and goods
Really comfortable. Would definitely recommend. It’s not next day delivery though. It took a week for mine to arrive.
Excellent service, great product and good value. We are very happy with our purchase.
Very pleased with it and my wife Said it is very comfortable.
Great service in the end but not without hiccups The cool blue 500 mattress topper I ordered is really comfortable and a good price. However there were hiccups in the ordering process so I would like to give 4.5 stars but have gone for 5 rather than 4 because in the end my order arrived on time and the topper is good. (That part is much appreciated.) The website says order by 12 for next day despatch with the proviso that covid is causing some delays with delivery companies. Having first looked on Sunday I thought I had plenty of time for a Friday delivery. Unfortunately an email query about sizes went unanswered, all I received was an email after 24 hours assuming the matter had been dealt with, which it hadn't as I hadn't had an answer. When I phoned the person I spoke to was very helpful but by the time I was eventually able to place my order on Tuesday evening I was not offered a delivery slot before the following Monday. I rang first thing on Wednesday and begged them to despatch on Thursday in the hope of receiving the order on Friday but was told that was very unlikely so I placed the order and hoped. I didn't hear anything about dispatch or delivery so assumed that my request had fallen on deaf ears. Then to my amazement the order arrived while I was out on Friday. Luckily our lodger was in and the delivery man was so determined to make a delivery that he waited for her to make it to the door. We are so appreciative that it arrived in time but it was luck that someone was in because we weren't given any information on despatch or delivery. So much heartache and worry would be avoided if the company did the following: 1. listed the sizes on their website e.g. Continental single (90 x 200), Super King (180 x 200) etc. (Bed/mattress sizes are confusing and most websites list the exact sizes) 2. answered email queries rather than having a system that assumes the email has been answered after 24 hours 3. emailed when the item is despatched and if possible gives tracking information. All was well that ended well and we are really appreciative but it could have been so much easier.
Brought a ‘savers’ mattress It’s fab. So comfortable and a brilliant price. Website was great and so was service. Thank you
it is brilliant had one before very warm and comfortable
This mattress is great soft comfortable and cuddly ! Great quality for the price.
Great service, delivered quick. Quality Sofa bed. Not much else to say Happy.com
After spending a long time trawling online for a single memory foam mattress to fit my daughter’s new cabin bed I stumbled upon this website. By far the most comprehensive, lots of choice, informative, great price. Service & delivery was spot on and my daughter loves her new mattress, very comfortable.
Great selection, good price and excellent delivery - happy customer here, will use again
Mattress Guru is rated 4.63 based on 168 reviews