Mattress Guru Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mattress Guru

hello@mattressguru.co.uk

World Bed Ltd, Hadleys & Co, Suite 3-58th Floor Anchorage House, 2 Clove Crescent

How would you rate Mattress Guru?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

How well did the couriers perform?
"Great service, speedy delivery, mattreses really comfortable all at great price therefore really good value for money steve"
How well did the couriers perform?
"Couldn't' recommend Mattress Guru more. Fair prices great customer service team. I bought a premium double memory foam mattress for a Double Cabinet bed and I if it wasn't for me stumbling across Mattress Guru on Bing I would of never placed an order. Glad I did as they are by far the best priced providers of mattress, better than any fancy highstreet provider that charges through the nose. I personally would advertise on TV to get the name Mattress guru out there on on social media. -J.R. McGregor Cumbria"
Thank you very much for the kind words. We'll look into increasing our public impact, though not sure we can budget for television quite yet :-)

Thank you from everyone at Mattress Guru for your glowing review, we hope you get many years enjoyment from your purchase.
Patricia P
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service , keeping me updated with order."
We believe a customer has the right to know where their order is at any given time, so we're happy you are pleased with our aftersales notifications systems, thank you. Should you have any queries or issues, don't hesitate to contact us.
How well did the couriers perform?
"I am very happy with the mattress topper you sent to me, and the level of service you have provided I will be happy to recommend your company to any one, thank you."
Thank you very kindly for your five star review - we're pleased to hear we have met or exceeded your expectations, please let us know if you can think of any way in which we may improve upon your experience, however minor, we appreciate the feedback
How well did the couriers perform?
"Good fit for a small double. Glad I got the cover too. VFM. Not been slept on yet as got for spare guest room but looks and feels comfortable."
We are glad to hear that you are happy with the purchase you have made. We hope this fits all your needs and requirements in order for you to experience a good night's sleep.
How well did the couriers perform?
"Excellent tracking of delivery except or using Yodel who can only give you a 6 am to 7 pm delivery time. A 2 hour delivery time would be far more useful. As for the mattress it is still in the spare room awaiting the smell to abate."
Thank you for your great response! We are glad to hear that you have had a great experience with us and hope that your mattress has provided you with the best sleep ever experienced.
"I bought two 2'6" memory foam mattress toppers at very short notice as they were required for guests at the weekend but, due to extremely helpful staff, these arrived in time to be aired before use. My guests told me they were very comfortable so my reputation as a good host is upheld...thanks Mattress Guru!"
I am happy to hear that you recieved your items in good time and that the products you ordered were comfortable for your guests. We hope you enjoy your order and share your great experience with your friends and family too.
How well did the couriers perform?
"hi very pleased indeed.it has a funny smell,so I'm hoping that will go"
Thank you for your five stars, really helps to show we're doing our best. if you have any queries about the product please do not hesitate to contact us, we'll be happy to discuss even the most minor details with yourself in order to make sure you're happy with our service.
How well did the couriers perform?
"Derick was very good with things & very helpfull over the phone"
Very flattered at the personal mention in your review, thank you; I was merely doing what was right for my customer, and and pleased we were able to resolve the very minor courier issue as effectively as we did.

I do hope your experience has been pleasant enough for you to think of us in the future. Have a great day.
How well did the couriers perform?
"Great headboard for the money, looks more expensive than it is. Great communications and delivery service."
Thank you very kindly for the stellar review. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the goods, and our service. We look forward to hearing from you, your friends or family, in any future needs you may have.
How well did the couriers perform?
"A great purchasing experience, very personal approach, very refreshing compared to other websites whom like to hide their contact details and frustrate you with 'try our FAQ's first if not email us here' approach. Mattress Guru are nothing like that, constant contact and availability for the customer, nothing is too much trouble. Despite receiving the wrong mattress topper, one quick phone call and within 48hrs the wrong one was collected and the correct one delivered. Very happy with the product, very comfortable. I would thoroughly recommend Mattress Guru to anyone considering a purchase of what is an important buy for anyone. Good product and excellent customer service, I'd say look no further. Thank you, Mattress Guru."
Good Morning, Thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with the customer service you have received from us and that the product has met its expectations with you. We are happy we were able to assist you efficiently.

Thank you once again.
How well did the couriers perform?
"Very good site, with strong feel of being personal. Good communication and quick delivery of good article."
Good morning and thank you kindly for taking the time to write such a glowing review.

We're very grateful, and wish you all the very best now and in the future, and should you, your family or your friends need better sleep, we'll be happy to help them also.
How well did the couriers perform?
"Product is great, very comfy and I think it was a good price."
Thank you for the review.

We do our best to match or best the competition in both quality and value for money, so its always pleasing to hear we have met our targets enough for someone to take the time out of their day to tell us so. Thank you very much.

We hope to see you again in the future, should you have need of our custom.
How well did the couriers perform?
"Delivery very good was kept informed. Product comfortable and the price reasonable."
Thank you for your very kind review.

We are pleased to hear your order went well and without hitch, but more importantly that you are enjoying the use of it.

We hope you think of us favourably for any future needs you, or your family and friends may have for bedding, mattresses or beanbags.
How well did the couriers perform?
"Bought a memory foam mattress topper for my daughters bed as she said it was too hard. She loves it now and says she's never slept so well."
We thank you for taking the time out to write such a glowing review of your purchase.

We are ever so happy when we can improve the sleep of our customers, and like your daughter, surprise ourselves with how little it can take to make a hard brick of a bed into a sumptuous cozy spot to curl up in.

Thank you for your custom, and we look forward to working for you or your friends/family in the future.
How well did the couriers perform?
"Excellent product. Brilliant communication and fast service. Thankyou !"
Thank you very much for your kind review, we are happy to see that doing our best makes for happier customers! We trust you will enjoy your purchase for many years to come
How well did the couriers perform?
"My back pain disappeared. Absolutely fantastic item!"
We're very pleased to hear that we have been helpful in restoring peace to your sleeping patterns. May it continue to do so for many years to come.
How well did the couriers perform?
"An online chat was very helpful when it came to choosing the right topper. I went for the Coolblue 350, which is thick enough to cushion my old joints but not so thick that it becomes difficult to use a fitted sheet. The faint chemical smell faded with a few hours' airing and does not bother my sensitive nose at all. As my husband gets hot at night, we use our usual thin merino topper over the Coolblue one. It's wonderful to be able to sleep in complete comfort at last."
Thank you for your very kind review, and we're very glad to know that our products are helping yet another satisfied customer improve their sleep in a comfortable manner.
We hope you will return in future, or keep us in mind if your friends or family ever need bedding advice.
How well did the couriers perform?
"Fabulous item. The cool blue egg profile memory foam topper is luxurious and ultra cosy. Adjusting to body temperature this lovely mattress was the perfect addition for my son's sofa bed mattress. Having a poorly son who was on bed rest, it was comforting knowing that he had a fabulous comfortable sleep for the first time in ages. Don't know how they can provide such a quality item at such a great price. It looks very simple but excellent technology. The additional zipped protective cover was lovely and soft to touch. Highly recommended. Thankyou Mattress Guru."
Thank you ever so much for a lovely review. We could tell you the secret of how we do it, but then we'd not have a secret any more. ::wink::

We're most happy though that your son has been able to get a comfortable nights rest, always an important aspect of the recouperative process, and toppers are doubly helpful for any bed bound for long periods of time.

Regardless we're very thankful for your review, and wish you and your son many pleasant nights dreams.
"Delivery was on time"
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that delivery occurred on time for you
Mattress Guru is rated 4.87 based on 116 reviews