Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd Reviews

About Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd:

Matthew James is a family business that prides itself on providing excellent service for its customers. Whether you are moving a whole house or just a few precious things, whether they are going across the street or around the world, we’ll take the same care, door to door. If you are not used to moving house, and most people are not, the whole thing can seem a bit daunting. There is so much to do and never enough time in which to do it. That’s where we come in.

+44 1322 251 000

matthew.de-machen@mjr.global

Unit 10, Capstan Court, Crossways Business Park, Dartford

Absolutely outstanding service from the very first phone call to the placing if the last item in our new home. We relocated from Yorkshire to Cascais, Portugal. I hope we never move again, but if we do we will definitely use Matthew James. We would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.
We had attentive support and service from start to finish. The boys who did the handling at both ends were efficient and polite. It was an all-round excellent experience at what we felt was a reasonable price. We will have no hesitation in using the company again.
The historic centre of Bayeux, in Normandy, is the ultimate nightmare for a removals company: narrow streets, parking restrictions etc. The two guys from Matthew James finessed all these problems brilliantly - and even managed to get a bulky armoire and a massive desk up a medieval stone staircase. Impeccable service: swift, efficient and JOLLY.
The service we received from both the U.K. & in Spain was second to none. The guys were pleasant, efficient and totally understood our needs from start to finish!! Thanks to you all Julie/John Shavington to. Moraira
An excellent standard of packing by helpful, friendly and really strong removals team members. About 55 cubic metres packed and transported in two trips plus about 2 tonnes of garden stone furniture and statues. All arrived in the UK from Spain on time and with no damage. If I move again I will do so with Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd
Didn't realise Matthew James transported motorbikes..Had my motorbike sent from Spain to England.Extremely impressed with their service and professional ism.
Great service, very polite Packers. I’ve used Matthew James twice across four years to deliver a full house of items to Spain without any issues. Nothing has got damaged as they wrap with care. Would recommend their services.
It was a very good experience with your company, as your driver and staff were very helpful when they arrived at our house in southern France. They unloaded and carried all of our packages to the position we nominated without any problem. We will definitely use your firm again.
We were thoroughly delighted with the service we received from Matthew James. The price was very competitive, the packing materials were of high quality, the automated system made tracking our shipment very easy and the packing and delivery teams were both courteous and helpful. Highly recommended.
From start to finish the service and very helpful staff made the removal day stress free.
Kieren and the other gentleman did a great job in delivering our possessions to our address in the Algarve yesterday. Very personable and helpful.
Our move from Bordeaux in France back to the UK was handled very capably by Mathew James. They provided excellent pre-move contact on the phone and very capable staff at the point of packing and loading. Finally the unpacking and installing of our furniture etc., much of which had been in store with the company, went smoothly. After initially making contact with the UK office we were guided as to how to estimate the size and complexity of a very big move which involved uplifting all of our possessions but then ensuring that the larger part went into storage and the remainder to our UK flat. The removal lorry was as impressive as portrayed on the website and was very modern and well equipped arriving with copious packing materials and boxes. Packing up our ‘life’ was achieved in two days with the contents of a 5 bedroom farm house, plus gîte, slowly disappearing into the vehicle. Even the piano was readily accommodated. Items destined for the flat went on last and we arrived there to greet the lorry for the first consignment whilst the larger part went into storage. Having finally found our ideal ‘new home’, a delivery date was agreed and the lorry and trailer arrived as scheduled also bringing items from a second ‘move out’ from our flat Most impressive was the speed of unloading and the removal of packing which the team took away. By the end of the day even the piano was installed in its new home and the team left as planned. Everyone involved in our complex move was very capable and courteous and I would certainly recommend Mathew James for any long haul international move.
Hiring Matthew James was an easy decision. I knew from the point of first contact that this was a company I could trust. I hired them to move me from London to Barcelona. I paid extra for the packing service which was totally worth it. The staff arrived early and were very efficient and professional. It was money very well spent. Sometimes people are concerned about “shared load” shipping, but the system Matthew James has ensures nothing goes missing. All boxes and items are tagged with a custom sticker and a sequential number then written on a manifest that is checked at each point of transfer. All of my stuff arrived in Spain perfectly. The price was extremely reasonable. Not the cheapest, but certainly not the most expensive. Hiring Matthew James means your job doesn’t get sub-contracted out to another company; Matthew James manages the process from door-to-door. The next time I move, I will be contacting Matthew James. Their professionalism made for a very easy relocation.
Marvellous. Professional. Friendly. I cannot recommend MJG highly enough.
Excellent service.
We have enjoyed a first class service from Matthew James in collecting the contents of our little house in Provence and transporting them safely and expeditiously to our home in Cambridge, at a very reasonable cost. We were very impressed by the professionalism, hard work, and cheerfulness of Craig and Kieran who picked up our furniture and numerous boxes from Provence last week, and the efficiency of Martin and his crew who delivered them this morning to Cambridge. We warmly recommend them as an ideal removals company for transporting household goods between France and the UK. Drs David and Valerie Keeble
Even though the team had my incorrect phone number, and a challenging entry to the property, they were great. Very professionnel, efficient, and allround nice guys.
Matthew James Removals were excellent every step of the way., from a helpful pre populated spreadsheet to help us estimate how big our stuff was, to the move itself. The different people handling the different parts of the move were all helpful and professional. We were passed around the sections of the company seamlessly, which was really helpful with a move of this size, and from one country to another.
The men arrivied on time and quickly packed the lorry. They were courteous and helpful. They arrivied in Spain when promised and unloaded in a fast and efficient time The communication from head office was just as good.
From the home survey to the actual move, I was impressed with Matthew James. Ours was a complex move with items being put into store, moved internally and moved to our temporary new home. This was all done with professionalism and humour. I have requested the same team when we move again in 6 months.
Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 224 reviews