matinee.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend matinee.co.uk

How would you rate matinee.co.uk ?

Maciej Ruszkiewicz
Verified Buyer
"Very nice people to work with! Always friendly and welcoming."
Jean Bruyere
Verified Buyer
"At every occasion my working relations with the Matinee team has been tremendous! All communications were clear and the support provided was top rated. I always look forward to working with the Matinee team. Jean Bruyere Global online French Canadian voice talent www.jeanbruyere.com"
Linda Coelli
Verified Buyer
"Working remotely (from Brazil) with Matinée for more than 5 years I can only praise the profissionality of the staff, its expertise and great project management and great support. Over the years it was very important for the quality of the work to have your nice and friendly team, responsive and always fast in answering. I hope we'll work together for many years! Thank you for the cooperation!"
Manuel Señer
Verified Buyer
"As a voiceover artist, I have worked with lots of VO agencies, but Matinée Multilingual is " The Agency". The staff is always very helpful and provide me very interesting voiceover recordings month after month. They are not only thoughtful but also have friendly personality. Voiceover works are always quickly paid and I never had any problem related to payments. I wish I could travel to Reading and make a personal visit to this Studio."
Scott Fortney
Verified Buyer
"Working with Matinée is like working with good friends, only my friends at Matinée are top-notch professionals who always go the extra mile to ensure the job is done right the first time, and always on time or sooner. I wish there were more like the team at Matinée!"
Natasha Radski
Verified Buyer
"Very good communication! Good and reliable."
Lukasz Staniszewski
Verified Buyer
"Very good agents. I'm happy to work with them."
Jantima Booncharoen
Verified Buyer
"Everyone at Matinee I've worked with are very sweet and professional. Love working with this agency! Jantima (Thai voice over talent)"
Jakub.Skrebsky
Verified Buyer
"I have been working with Matinee as a contractor for several years, and I must say that this company is one of my best clients. Always well organised, every single job comes announced in well advance, with detailed instructions, and paid in time."
Kathryn Ryan
Verified Buyer
"It's always a pleasure recording voiceovers at Matinee! Lovely, friendly people and a fantastic quality of work."
"Matinee.co.uk is an excellent company! I would recommend them highly for clients seeking voice-overs in all kinds of ethnic accents. Adam Behr, Award-winning Voice Artist, Voice-over-producer www.adambehr.com"
"I've been working with them for a few good years now. They are always professional, accessible and helpful. I highly recommend!"
Gabriel Guzovsky
Verified Reviewer
"Working with Matinee for around 5 years now and they are great. Always prompt and helpful. Hope to keep collaborating with this company for much more years to come!"
Halak Nanavaty
Verified Buyer
"I am a freelance voice over artist having done projects in Gujarati, Hindi and English with an Indian accent with Matinee Multilingual studio at Reading. My experience with them has been very good. I have been offered a free of charge sample recording of my voice and was always forwarded to respective clients. The studio has very good facilities and up to the mark recording softwares. Staff has been very helpful and friendly. Payments have been made in time. I do receive projects at healthy intervals and matinée always approach me. The terms and conditions are straight forward and they are very flexible in arranging recording at my convenience. I would strongly recommend Matinée."
Klaus Failenschmid
Verified Buyer
"We have been using Matinee for all of our voice recordings and demo work for many years. We also recommend them to our clients. A reliable quality process is one of the key aspects for voice recordings because (whether we like it or not) recordings are usually done under time pressure. We have never had quality problems with deliveries from Matinee even when recording thousands of announcements. The turnaround time is also always very good and everyone at Matinee is trying really hard to accommodate the challenges we as a client "throw at them"."
Yana Yanezic
Verified Buyer
"Matinee studio and staff definitely pay great attention to detail when delivering a professional recording. As a Voice Over artist I find them fast in delivery and a 'no fuss' studio to work with. I would definitely highly recommend them to anybody with no hesitation. A professionally friendly studio ! Yana Yanezic"
Chris Gillison
Verified Reviewer
"I've have used Matinee for professional voiceover recordings in the eLearning sector for some years. They're friendly and helpful, and response times to emails are exemplary. They deliver a first class product promptly and professionally. I would have no hesitation recommending them, and I hope our relationship will continue for some years to come."
Hugh Terry
Verified Buyer
"A cosy, friendly place to work where you are made to feel comfortable and relaxed. I enjoy working there because while they work to a high professional standard, the staff don't put you under any pressure - so it's like working from home! Only better, because they take care of all the technical stuff. The coffee's good, too."
Philippe Duquenoy
Verified Buyer
"In my time of dealing with Matinee Multilingual, I have always found them to be efficient, friendly and punctual with their services. There are two things on this planet which annoy me more than anything else: lack of respect for another person's time and incompetence. I am delighted to say that Matinee Multilingual do not show any signs of ever developing these traits! A delight to work with and long may our association continue!!"
Rama Krishna Karumudi
Verified Buyer
"It was a great pleasure working with Matinee and every one has helped me to complete the project on time. I always recommend Matinee to anyone who look for a professional service."
matinee.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 108 reviews