matinee.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend matinee.co.uk

How would you rate matinee.co.uk ?

"As a full time voice actor, I've worked with many agencies throughout my career. Among these, many can be considered good. A few of them even very good. As for Matinée, they are in a whole different league. To me, they are simply the best one out there. The staff truly knows every aspect of the business, therefore the communication between me as a foreign language voice actor and Matinée’s project managers is very efficient and always super friendly. I´m happy Matinée allowed me to be a part of their network, they hold some of the world’s leading brands as clients and they consequently provide them with high end audio productions. Some of which star ... me! Johan Gröndahl, Sweden"
"Matinee.co.uk is a very professional company and I am very happy to be their supplier. Their team is very friendly, responsive, ready to help, very cooperative. I look forward to keep working with them in a long term."
"I haven't been working as a voiceover artist for Matinee for very long (around 8 months), but I find them incredibly professional, and on the ball. They're communication is always prompt, and very detailed. I sometimes record from home, and have also recorded at their studio's a few times. The guys and gals who work there, whether technicians, receptionists or project managers, are all friendly and approachable. A truly professional set-up."
"Very professional company, highly advisable. Adolfo Espina (voice over artist), London."
"Pleasure to work with. Always professional and kind. Amazing at project management!"
"That team is the BEST! Knowledgeable and professional with friendly people. Always a pleasure to collaborate with Matinée."
"It has been a wonderful journey working with Matinée for almost two years now. Contacting them out of the blue and seeking work as an Egyptian voice artist, I was met with some of the friendliest people I have worked with, even in my hometown. I still remember their first response as I was trying to figure out how to start a VO career when I was met with open arms by some of the greats in the business who were made me feel right at home. With such an incredible staff that give nothing but impeccable quality, It's been a pleasure working with them, and I am honored to be part of the Matinée family."
"Very good company to work with. As a supplier (voice talent) I get very good turnaround times. Staff is always available and happy to help when I have questions or queries. Very friendly atmosphere. Always aiming for quality to satisfy its customers. Payment is always on time. Very reliable company. I enjoy working for Matinée. Gold star!"
"As a Professional Female Japanese Voice Over Talent, I have found working with Matinee to be a very rewarding experience. The staff are very detailed with the Clients needs and quick to get back to me with any questions I have about the translated scripts. And of course payment is never an issue. I highly recommend Matinee to both Talent & Clients alike, you won't be disappointed! Thank You Matinee Reiko Kajiwara"
"A very nice interactivity with us voiceovers for do the recordings. Just rates and lots of opportunities for work."
"Good, great quality, one of the best in business"
"Friendly and professional."
"I've been working for a while as a speaker in the Polish language with Matinèe together. The contracts are explained very well, as well as the technical and interpretation requirements. The staff are friendly, the payment is processed on time. I am pleased to have Matinèe as customers!"
"Friendly and professional."
"It's always a pleasure to work with professionals, as the team from Matinee."
"Having worked with Matinee for a few years now, I have always found them to be both efficient and focused on the needs of their clients. More than that, they are a pleasure to work with and there is always a good atmosphere, in and out of the studio. As a voice artist, I always enjoy becoming part of their team. I would, of course, recommend them!"
"Matinee.co.uk is a very professional and excellent voiceover agency. They can always meet our demands and provide great ideas and methods for us. We really enjoy work with them and hope that we will keep the good and stable cooperation in the near future."
"Matinee are a fantastic company to work with. Their staff are friendly, helpful and efficient. I have worked with Matinee for the past 4 years and they have become a valued client."
"I have been associated with Matinee Multilingual (www.Matinee.co.uk) for the last 4 years and I must say it has been a wonderful journey so far. What I really like about them is the friendliness of the staff and the promptness in releasing the payment. Matinee Multilingual is truly a professional company I would like to be part of for many years to come. I wish them all the very best!"
"Matinee are a pleasure to deal with an very professional! :)"
matinee.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 109 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!