matinee.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend matinee.co.uk

How would you rate matinee.co.uk?

108 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about matinee.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"As a FTSE 250 corporate customer of Matinee, we have found them to be very good over the years. They have good voice artists and good customer service. Fast turnaround times, flexibility, friendly and fast communication make them a pleasure to work with."
Elvis Di Marcantonio
Verified Buyer
"I had the pleasure to work with Matinee Multilingual as the latin spanish voice of many of their projects in the last 3 years. As a voice talent, one of the most important things when you make a record is to have a good script, and for the spanish work, is very important not only to make a good translation, but also a good adaptation, specially when the recording is time-synced with a video. In my experience of working with Matinee, their work was always very accurate, making very easy for me every recording. I totally support the work of Matinee, and I hope to record many more projects for them in the future!"
Marinda Botha
Verified Reviewer
"I am a South African voice over artist, who have worked with matinee both in the UK (8 years) and remotely from South Africa (6 years). They are excellent clients, prompt, professional and friendly. Looking forward to many more. Marinda Botha"
Eric Migneault
Verified Reviewer
"I have work with Matinee on a few french Canadian Voice Over projects. The instructions were clear, delivery time were more than reasonable and they paid me very quickly. It's always a pleasure to work with them Eric Migneault ...I'm just a click away!!! www.ericmigneault.com info@ericmigneault.com"
Erich Redman
Verified Buyer
"I have been working for Matinée Multilingual for over twenty years now, primarily in the capacity of German voice-over artist, and the staff at Matinée have always struck me as very knowledgeable, very conscientious, very helpful and very friendly. No matter how large or small the job, utmost professional standards are applied at all times. And whenever things need to be changed last minute, the staff could not be more helpful, more flexible, or more co-operative. The friendly atmosphere created by the staff, as well as the personal touch - lovely cups of tea being offered to all voice-over artists before recording sessions - help talent relax and deliver a top notch performance in the studio. Matinée is also very loyal to all its suppliers - be they voice-over artists or translators - and actively promotes a long-lasting collaboration and solid business relationship between themselves and their suppliers, a quality that is not always found in other companies. My experience of working for and with Matinée has been very positive, as their staff are exceptional at making you feel comfortable, respected and special. Erich Redman, German voice-over artist"
"Matinee was a pleasure to work with! Communication was clear and the job went smoothly. I highly recommend working with them!"
Willem Van Den Top
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, fast and great to work with."
Irla Schnibbe
Verified Reviewer
"As a full time voice talent, I enjoy very much working with Matinée. A really good and professional company. I highly recommend Matinée."
"I have many good words about Matinee and all their team , they are friendly helpful people. They definitely offer a high quality service."
Arwa Khawaja
Verified Buyer
"I've been working with Matinee Multilingual for one year now, and from the first day I was happy to find them, they offer a high quality service, fast response, and I've been very satisfied each time they contact me, and I wish them all the luck."
Jeff Martins
Verified Buyer
"Really good company and great people to work with."
Diane Merritt
Verified Reviewer
"I am a full time Voice Actor and enjoy very much working with Matinee. True professionals!"
Blanche Anderson
Verified Buyer
"Professional experience from start to finish."
Helen Clapp
Verified Buyer
"Matinee are a real pleasure to work for. They have a wide and detailed knowledge of the industry and a good sense of the needs of the client. Everyone there is so friendly, it's a really warm, happy atmosphere. All of this makes for a great recording session and, ultimately, a fantastic final product!"
Fabienne Prost
Verified Reviewer
"It was, and it's still great to work with Matinee. A good company with projects regularly. Quick payment too. I recommend it."
Asma Omary
Verified Buyer
"Working with matinée was a great experience. The staff are very kind and cooperative, and replying all my inquiries and questions with a very high responsiveness and professionalism! I love work experience with matinée,and waiting more and more work together. Asma"
Lucy Critchlow
Verified Reviewer
"I've used Matinee for many years and always find them very professional. I have, over time, compared them with other companies just to check they are still offering value for money. They still come out the cheapest. They are so good to deal with and always respond very quickly to my enquiries. I urge you to use them!"
Gökhan Erci?
Verified Buyer
"Always on time, always helpful and with lots of nice&cool people to cooperate with..."
Goran Paleka
Verified Buyer
"Positive experience all the way! Great communication and practice... hope to have chance to get to know the crew more in the near future. Live long and prosper!"
Johan Gröndahl
Verified Buyer
"As a full time voice actor, I've worked with many agencies throughout my career. Among these, many can be considered good. A few of them even very good. As for Matinée, they are in a whole different league. To me, they are simply the best one out there. The staff truly knows every aspect of the business, therefore the communication between me as a foreign language voice actor and Matinée’s project managers is very efficient and always super friendly. I´m happy Matinée allowed me to be a part of their network, they hold some of the world’s leading brands as clients and they consequently provide them with high end audio productions. Some of which star ... me! Johan Gröndahl, Sweden"
matinee.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 108 reviews