MathsMadeEasy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MathsMadeEasy

About MathsMadeEasy: Maths Made Easy is a unique tuition and revision platform. All of our resources are free to access and all of our tuition is one to one! No group lessons, no online tutors, all face to face tuition with qualified and experienced tutors.

We are the first nationwide maths tuition platform to offer a personalised service alongside a comprehensive set of free revision materials to help students everywhere!

Tell us how MathsMadeEasy made you happy

"I started using the online resources with my daughter for her GCSE Maths, we then noticed that you also provide in person tutors in our area, a very helpful guy put us in contact with a local tutor and the lessons have been going really well. My daughter is really benefiting from the help"
"A big thank you to the Maths Made Easy team for arranging an A Level maths tutor. I would highly recommend the service as they are efficient, arrange face to face tuition and all of the tutors are qualified."
Hi Keir,
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear that you have been making use of our experienced and qualified tutors.
"Excellent maths tuition."
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you are having a good experience of our Maths tutors.
"I enquired about getting a maths tutor, the tutor search tool was easy to use and we now have a fantastic gentlemen tutoring our son once a week. Although it is early days, our son is really enjoying the tuition and he appears to be making progressive. Thank you."
Hi Rebecca,
It is fantastic to hear that you have found the tuition service to be such a smooth process.
"The tutor who we got through Maths Made Easy is absolute great. She has been helping our daughter with practice questions and general KS3 Maths stuff. Really highly recommend this service!"
Hi Jenny,
We are glad to hear that you have found the tuition service so helpful. Don't forget there are a tonne of resources on the website if you need any further help.
"Fantastic A Level maths tuition. My tutor travelled to our house to deliver the lessons which is exactly what we were looking for. I would recommend the maths made easy maths tuition to anyone wanting to progress."
Hi Annabelle,
We are delighted to hear you have found the tuition service so convenient.
"Super pleased with the maths tutor we have received. John has been excellent from the very start and James has been growing in confidence each week. His most recent test score saw his level jump from a 4 to a 6 so we are all really pleased."
Hi Adam,
It is great to hear that your son James has found one of our tutors, John so helpful.
"I have been finding Maths Made Easy really helpful, I use the GCSE Maths resources to help me with exam technique and to practice the topics I find more difficult."
Hi Amy,
Thank you for your review. We are grateful that you are finding the Maths resources on our website so useful.
"Thank you for arranging the maths tuition for Amy. Happy to leave a review as the tutor has been exceptional. I would recommend maths made easy to any parent who is looking for one to one maths tuition, delivered by competent and experienced tutors who actually come to your house rather than being on a screen."
Hi Carol,
Thank you for leaving your review, we are very happy to hear that you have found the tuition service to be professional and useful.
"I booked an A Level maths tutor. The service was easy to use and we are now having lessons delivered by a qualified teacher who travels to our house, perfect."
Hi Beckie,
We are delighted to hear that you are finding the tuition service so helpful.
"The Maths Made Easy website has been a god send. We found a highly professional tutor locally to support our son with his GCSE Maths and after only a few weeks saw improvements in both his confidence and results."
Thank you for your review. It is great to hear such good feedback about our tutors and the tutoring service that we provide.
"The maths resources here are some of the best I have come across."
Hi Zoe,
Thank you for your review, we are delighted you are finding our resources so useful.
"Maths Made Easy is Great! I am a tutor and have been using their worksheets for years and they just keep adding more! Definitely one of the best websites to help you revise or find GCSE Maths resources for your students."
Hi Lewis,
Thank you for your review of the service. We are glad that you are finding our resources helpful with your lessons with students.
"I was looking for a Science tutor to help me with my postgraduate studies. Using Maths Made Easy's tutor search, I managed to find a suitable tutor close to me for one to one tuition."
Hi Kirsty,
Thank you for your review. Good luck with your post graduate studies!
"I have been using the online practice tests to help me prepare for my GCSE Maths exams this coming exam period. The resources on the website are never ending and have helped me improve my predicted grade."
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you have been finding our resources for GCSE Maths so helpful!
"Fantastic tuition service and really useful maths resources."
Thank you for your review David. We are glad you have found our Maths resources to be helpful.
"The maths made easy tuition service has been great. I would also recommend using the extensive set of resources they have."
Hi Lidiya,

Thank you for your review of both the tuition services and our resource. We are delighted to hear you have found both useful.
"I was looking for a maths tutor in my area and I was pleased when I found someone that offered face to face tuition. The maths tuition has been brilliant and my son is growing in confidence all the time. Thank you for setting this up."
Hi Gemma,
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you have found the maths tuition so useful.
"I was looking for a maths tutor in York to deliver one to one A Level maths tuition. I contacted maths made easy who set up the tuition really quickly. thanks for the great service."
Thank you for the review. We are delighted to hear that you found the service so efficient.
"We used Maths Made Easy York to book a private maths tutor for our daughter. Really pleased with the service and tuition provided. Spoke to a helpful chap on the phone who helped to set up the tuition. We had tried a couple of other services who all seemed to offer online or group lessons which is not what we wanted, where as maths made easy was all about the one to one tuition."
Hi Ben,

Thank you for your review. We hope that you continue to find the private, one to one tuition helpful for your daughter.
MathsMadeEasy is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews