MathsMadeEasy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MathsMadeEasy

About MathsMadeEasy: Maths Made Easy is a unique tuition and revision platform. All of our resources are free to access and all of our tuition is one to one! No group lessons, no online tutors, all face to face tuition with qualified and experienced tutors.

We are the first nationwide maths tuition platform to offer a personalised service alongside a comprehensive set of free revision materials to help students everywhere!

Tell us how MathsMadeEasy made you happy

"Thank you for putting us in contact with Sydney. The lessons with our grand daughter have been going ever so well. We're very pleased so far."
Thank you very much for your review Dorris. We are very happy to hear the tuition is going well with Sydney.
"Mike is a great tutor and has helped my son increase his confidence in maths ahead of the GCSE exams. I will be keeping his details handy for when my younger son is at that stage."
Thank you for your review Lynsay. We are delighted to hear that Mike has had such a positive impact on your son.
"I swear to god best website ever"
"The GCSE Maths revision materials have been an absolute life saver for us and our daughter. Catherine is an fab tutor and our daughter really enjoys the lesson. Highly recommend Maths Made Easy"
Thank you for your review Adelaide. We are delighted to hear that the lessons with Catherine are going well
"Thank you to James for being so helpful and understanding of our daughters situation. Having been out of school for nearly a year, we are so impressed at how quickly we managed to arrange a tutor through yourselves. Thank you"
Thank you for your review Steph. We are glad to hear that everything has been set up with the tutor.
"My son has been receiving tuition through Maths Made Easy the entirety of this academic year. We have been very impressed with the tutor and comes to us once a week. Thank you for putting us in touch with Kiran"
Thank you for the review Alex. We are delighted the lessons with one of our tutors are going so well.
"David Gray-Clough was a brilliant tutor for my 11 year old. He managed to coach her through her 11+ exams in very few lessons - 4 I think. She passed with flying colours. Thank you."
Congratulations on your daughter passing her 11 Plus! We are delighted that you found one of our tutors so helpful. Thank you for the review.
"We first made use of The tutors four years ago for our eldest son’s GCSE maths. With input from the tutor he went from a foundation level student and gained a grade A at GCSE. The tutor was helpful not only in the factual information required but also exam technique. We also had input from the tutors for his science GCSEs getting high grades. We Used a tutor for our youngest son to help him pass his maths GCSE. We are again asking the team to help our daughter in her pre-maths GCSE year to gain confidence going forward. ."
"Myself and both my siblings were tutored by Oliver, and we couldn’t recommend him enough! His teaching style was perfect, and we couldn’t have achieved our great results without him. Thank you!"
Thank you very much for your review! We are very happy to hear that you had an excellent experience of the tuition service.
We are delighted to hear that you found Oliver, one of our tutors so helpful. Thank you for your review.
"Liam is an excellent tutor. My 15 year old daughter is relaxed and confident In her lessons. He encourages her to ask questions and she enjoys the learning experience. I have no doubt that her understanding has improved and this will impact on her results. Money well spent."
We are delighted to hear that the tuition is going well with Liam. Thank you for the review and using our maths tuition service.
"MathsMadeEasy provided great tuition for my maths GCSEs. Wouldn't have got my grades without them. Would recommend them to anyone."
Thank you for your review Roshan. We are delighted that you found tuition with one of our tutors so helpful for your GCSEs.
"They found us a fantastic A-Level Tutor for our 18 year old. Liam the tutor is excellent and gets on really well with our Son. Thank you"
Thank you for your review Julie. It is great to hear that your son is getting on with Liam so well.
"As a tutor, well-organised and high-quality resources are essential for me and my students. MathMadeEasy really does make my life easy! Resources are clearly organised by topic and by Key Stage, there are explanations of key learning and practice questions (with answers) and there are then links to related topics and extension activities. A great time saver which can be relied upon to be of the highest quality."
We are delighted to hear that you are finding the resources on our website so useful. Thank you for your review.
"The tuition my son received has been excellent quality. The tutor gives a clear and structured lesson with homework to consolidate or extend the learning when required. After each session we are given clear feedback on his progression and always feel able to chat with the tutor for as long as required. We never feel rushed out of the session. My son enjoys his sessions with his tutor and they quickly built up a good rapport and work well together. I highly recommend this service."
Thank you for your review Mr Simpson. We are delighted to hear that the sessions are going well.
"It is a very good service, which is available to all. It complies all t he necessary information for A level. However, more topics could be added to the website. The content of the current information is very through and covers a lot of detail. The questions provided are very helpful in the sub topics. Keep it up"
"My tutor is very calm when I make mistakes and she goes through questions I get wrong and she gives me clues on how I work things out differently so I understand it more. She gives me 2 or 3 sets of homework a week and that really helps me understand test questions."
We are delighted you are finding the tutoring sessions so useful. Thank you very much for your review Mandy.
"Louise is very good she is always punctual .Angus has taken to Louise straight away he listens and works with her brilliantly and has improved massively. We are so happy with Louise and would be very happy to recommend her to anyone who would need her help."
Thank you for the review Sara. We are happy to hear the lessons are going well with Louise.
"Love the resources. I use them regularly in my tutorials with students. I would particularly recommend the worksheets for revision. i love that all the exam papers can be found in one place."
Thank you for your review Victoria. We are delighted to hear that you find the resources so helpful for your lessons.
MathsMadeEasy is rated 4.94 based on 104 reviews