MathsMadeEasy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MathsMadeEasy

About MathsMadeEasy: Maths Made Easy is a unique tuition and revision platform. All of our resources are free to access and all of our tuition is one to one! No group lessons, no online tutors, all face to face tuition with qualified and experienced tutors.

We are the first nationwide maths tuition platform to offer a personalised service alongside a comprehensive set of free revision materials to help students everywhere!

Tell us how MathsMadeEasy made you happy

"Really pleased we chose maths made easy. Joanne has been an immense help. From the very beginning she was professional and patient and now we are really starting to see the results. happy to recommend this maths tuition to anyone looking for a primary school teacher."
"The maths tuition is going great! John really enjoys the lessons which is something we never thought would happen and he is now completing all of his maths homework to the required standard."
"Couldn't ask for more! Really surprised by how easy it was to hire a tutor! I got a call back in literally minutes and I had been put in touch with a tutor very soon after. The tutor came round for the lesson this evening and he was very good, definitely booking in weekly lessons until the exams. Thanks!"
That is great to hear thanks Fiona for using our maths tuition service.
"We used maths made easy to find an A Level maths tutor for our son. Super service, really easy to get set up and the tutor has been excellent. From the very first lesson James found he was understanding the key concepts of the course and has started to make a lot of progress in college. Thanks again for getting everything set up."
Thanks for the review of our maths tuition service. We are always pleased to hear that the tuition is working well.
"Having used a private tutor for KS2 SATs we were vaguely aware of the process, although this was a number of years ago and the tutor we hired didn't work up to GCSE level. Therefore we started to search the internet for maths tutors in Leeds and quickly came across maths made easy. I believe that you get what you pay for with most things and was instantly put off by these tutoring sites that charge £20 per hour for a student to come to your home to tutor a student. We were insistent that we wanted someone that was qualified and experienced as this is the only way that they can really help, they have seen the issues before and quickly provide the solutions to the troubles a child is having. We made the right call with maths made easy and I am so relieved we resisted the temptation to go with a cheaper alternative as Oliver has been an exceptional tutor. We would happily recommend him to any parent who is looking for a professional to help with maths tuition for their child."
We really appreciate your in depth review of our service. You are correct, you do get what you pay for and unfortunately not everyone applies this logic to private tuition and as a result they miss out on the professional tuition that we know makes a real difference to students grades and overall academic achievements.
"We use the maths resources for after school learning"
"I found the process of finding a tutor very simple and the person I spoke to to arrange the tuition was very friendly. I am a working single mother, so having Maths Made Easy arrange it all for me was really helpful. As far as the tuition is concerned, I am really impressed so far. My son started in October and with it being the first week back at school he received his mock results from the tests he sat in December. My son is a whole grade above where his in-class tests previously had him predicted. So in such a short period of time, he is coming on leaps and bounds. Thank you Maths Made Easy!"
Hi Rosie
Thank you so much for your informative review of our tuition service. Really pleased your son has made such great progress, we wish him well with his final GCSE Maths exams.
"Really impressed with the maths tutor we have through maths made easy. I was provided with a tutor almost immediately which meant we could get going with the tuition quickly. The lessons have been progressing and my son is now learning more about each topic, scoring better and better on each class test he sits. We will definitely be keeping the tutor until his exams in May, where we are sure with the help of the tutor through maths made easy he will get the level 5 he deservers"
"I rang up to organise a tutor for my son for his GCSE Maths. The gentlemen I spoke to was very nice and quickly put me in touch with a tutor in my local area. My son now has lessons with Graham once a week and we are seeing massive improvements in his confidence already! This was the real reason we organised a tutor because he doesn't get along well in the classroom environment. Thank you Maths Made Easy for being a smooth process from enquiry to tuition."
"easy to navigate"
"Really good math tui I am very happy that choose MathsMadeEasy"
Thank you for using Maths Made Easy.
"Excellent maths tuition.. really pleased I chose MathsMadeEasy!"
Thank you for selecting one of our expert maths tutors!
"Provided first rate preparation. Will recommend."
"Really impressed with how quickly we were provided with a maths tutor, Jazmin is a fantastic tutor and we are seeing impressive early results from the lessons."
Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you are seeing big improvements and found the enquiry to tuition process so quick and helpful.
"great site to find study material.... saves load of time"
Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear you found our website useful.
"Highly impressed with the GCSE Maths tutor we have through Maths Made Easy. Very professional and an excellent tutor"
Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you are finding one of our tutors so helpful.
"I was quickly put in touch with a local Maths tutor in my area. We’re having weekly lessons and so far so good. Thank you for a smooth process"
Hi Carol,

We are happy to hear that you have found the process from enquiry to weekly tuition to smooth, thank you for your review.
"Excellent Maths tuition"
Hi Jamie,

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that you have found our tuition service to be helpful.
"Tuition is going really well currently with the run up to mocks in January, thank you"
Thank you Amy for using the Maths Made Easy tuition service.
"The Maths tutor is excellent, he’s never late and always sets homework."
Thank you Martin for using the Maths Made Easy maths tuition service. We are delighted to know that you are getting on well with the maths tutor we have set you up with.
MathsMadeEasy is rated 4.99 based on 67 reviews