MathsMadeEasy Reviews

of reviewers recommend MathsMadeEasy
Read MathsMadeEasy Reviews

About MathsMadeEasy:

Maths Made Easy is a unique tuition and revision platform. All of our resources are free to access and all of our tuition is one to one! No group lessons, no online tutors, all face to face tuition with qualified and experienced tutors.

We are the first nationwide maths tuition platform to offer a personalised service alongside a comprehensive set of free revision materials to help students everywhere!

Tell us how MathsMadeEasy made you happy
Excellent maths tuition service with the very best support. Our son has progressed tonnes since starting his weekly lessons. thank you.
Mike is an excellent and very patient tutor. Sadly my son didn’t improve on his mock grade but that wasn’t down to a lack of practice and motivation on Mike’s part.
My son achieved grade 7 in GCSE. He had lessons fom Jo just 2 months before main exam, which was quite late but Jo planned the lessons according to the areas of weakness and best availability of time. Faris would have never achieved this help without Jo's support and his school offered him Maths for sixth form. I would strongly recommend Jo. Thank you, MathsMadeEasy for choosing right tutor.
Congratulations on your sons fantastic grade at GCSE! We are delighted to hear you had a great experience through Maths Made Easy. Thank you for your review.
My tutor- Jo Simister- was invaluable as she helped me secure a grade 9 for my maths GCSE! Jo was also very organised; always had a great lesson planned and was very friendly.
Thank you for review of one of our tutors Annabelle. We are delighted to hear you had a great experience through Maths Made Easy. Congratulations on a fantastic GCSE grade!
A tutor was found quickly & he is making a real difference to the the confidence my son has towards his maths work.
We are glad to hear that the tutor you have been allocated it making a real difference to your sons maths confidence. Thank you for your review Angie.
My maths tutor, Garry, has saved my maths career. I've always secretly had a passion for maths but it was hidden under many of the confusing and non-mathematical ideas handed to us by our clueless teachers. Garry uncovered it, and I'm so greatful. Garry has been the most helpful, honest and friendly tutor anyone could ever have. Not only does he have an enormous sense of humour and unique method to teach, he has a passion for maths, and unfortunately, many people have lost that passion. MathsMadeEasy helped me to find my tutor who I see more as a mentor. After completing my GCSE's I could tell my grades for maths skyrocketed and hopefully I would be able to pursue maths in sixth form through A-level Maths, something I hated before Garry came. Although this is not a short review, it's in depth and honest. Thank you, Garry and MathsMadeEasy.
Thank you for such a lovely review Mr Singh. We are delighted to hear that one of our tutors, Gary has helped you so much.
I thought it was great, really helped me. Thanks guys.
Great! Has lots of information and explains clearly and really helps you understand. It has questions at the end to test knowledge as well.
Science tutor was fabulous! Engaging and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. Will use again. Thank you
Victoria helped me move up 3 grades in only a few months for my science mock gcses, and even further for my actual exams. she is always on time and provides access to out of lesson revision such as practice questions and past papers. Hiring Victoria was definitely the best decision I made.
Victoria has helped our son move three grades to date in Biology. Victoria is always on time, and provides engaging and thorough tutoring for our son to prepare for his GCSE. We are are hoping to keep the tutoring going for post 16. Thank you so much Victoria!
Wonderful key stage 3 maths materials
Thank you for your review of our resources Alice.
I had recently decided to change professions and become a primary teacher. Sadly I had never actually got my GCSE maths qualification and the teacher training program I have been through required a GCSE equivalent qualification. I have been having GCSE equivalency tuition through Maths Made Easy and I am delighted to say that I passed yesterday! I am now on my way to teaching. Thank you for all the support and for setting me up with Ben, he was brilliant!
Congratulations on passing your GCSE Equivalency Luca! We are delighted to hear you found Ben, one of our specialist tutors so helpful. Good luck with the teaching career!
Easy to set up tuition for our son. The tutor comes once a week and all is looking positive for next year's exams. Thank you to the guy on the phone for settings things up so quickly.
Thank you for taking time to review the service Jez. We are happy to hear you have found the tuition process a smooth one. All the best with the continued tuition!
We have been impressed with how easy it was to get set up with a tutor. Now that our sons exams have passed, we can confidently say that the maths tuition has made the world of difference. I highly recommend mathsmadeeasy brilliant service
Really pleased to have Victoria as my son’s tutor. They get on very well and she has quickly built up his confidence and hopefully his understanding in the GCSE sciences. She’s reliable, professional and friendly. I can’t comment on the resources used as it’s as much as I can do to persuade my son to have a tutor.
Victoria is developing a rapport with our son and is helping him develop study skills and build his confidence in the subject.
I would definitely recommend mathsmadeeasy as it really helped my daughter and she’s doing so well now
Thank you for your review Shazia. We are happy to hear your daughter is seeing positive results from using our resources.
Our son has been receiving tuition from the excellent Kandia Seeva. He is a fantastic tutor and my son is fully prepared for his A level exams next month. We will be returning to your services when our daughter sits her A levels.
Thank you for your review Yusuf. We are pleased to hear that Seeva has met your expectations with regards to the tuition. Good luck to your son in his exams next month!
Ordered the GCSE maths revision cards for my daughter on the 16th. They were really helpful for her first exam last Tuesday and we will be using them for her remaining maths exams. They're colourful and have helpful tips on them for my daughter's revision. Would recommend. Thanks Liv Bradley
Thank you very much for your review Olivia. We are happy to hear you are finding our new GCSE maths revision cards helpful with your daughters exams. We wish her good luck!
MathsMadeEasy is rated 4.93 based on 123 reviews