Match Clothing Insights

Match Clothing have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process.

B

A

Delivery - Fast

93.33%
Industry Average
" Easy to order and quick delivery "
- Anonymous
" Lovely product and quick delivery. The packaging is great too. This is the second necklace I have bought from Match Clothing and I am equally impressed with the quality as the first buy. I would definitely recommend. "
- Mrs Kathleen Elson
" Ordered shoes for the wife - great product quick delivery at a reasonable price - I will be returning to this shop again "
D

Returns Process - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Have to pay for postage and then returns if not suitable I ordered my dress a week ago paid for delivery and still not arrived Other suppliers much easier to do business with "
- Match Clothing
" Returns are not free and there is no free delivery option. Unfortunately item wasn't a good fit. Delivery was prompt. "
- Clothing
B-

Refunds - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
" Very efficient delivery service. The dress was gorgeous but unfortunately it didn't fit, had to return and money was refunded quickly "
- Anonymous
" The item I ordered was shown as 'in-stock' on the website but was actually 'out of stock' at the time of despatch - which I know sometimes happens with popular items. I was informed of this very quickly via a friendly and polite e-mail and offered alternatives, which were unfortunately unsuitable. The payment was refunded to me without delay. "
- Ms Denise Wilmot
A
97.96%
Industry Average
" "Good quality dress and great service from Niki" "
- Sarah J
" Item was in stock and dispatched quickly very pleased with service Thank you "
- Mrs Stephanie Gillett