Match Clothing Reviews

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

Tell us how Match Clothing made you happy

"Great service, brilliant rapport with customers :)"
Are you Match Clothing? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have shopped in match since I was 16 I am now 31 I love the service of the staff always helpful and friendly and more importantly always remember my style of clothing. As to the clothes I absolutely adore them I never go out and see other girls in the same outfit I'm wearing because they only stock a few of each item I shop in match for a big night out or for my smart casual tops etc and always recommend match to family and friends"
"First of all I have not even received the item you want me to review so am a bit disappointed in timeframe of delivery, so best ask for reviews when you know customers have received items. Also this is the first time I have ordered and on your website it says you should put in a code to receive a 10% discount this did not work for me as I tried to put through so I emailed your customer services asking them to refund the amount but no response. On the plus side your item was out of stock and I emailed you and I did get a response from Niki who said she will let me know when it comes back in due to popular demand true to her word she emailed me with the link and I ordered immediately as was excited to receive my jumper but unfortunately my item has never arrived."
Hi Lina, first of all thanks for taking the time to post a review. I am very sorry that you received an email to review our product before actually receiving it (but I see from tracking your parcel that you have received it today). I have now changed this so that emails are sent 7 days after dispatch rather than 5 days. This wasn't changed since we added our free Economy Delivery option which can take up to 5 working days to be delivered.

With regards to the first order discount I'm not sure why you were having problems as there were no problems that day with any other orders - maybe it was a browser issue but I will keep my eye on it and make sure that it continues to work. I have issued you a 10% refund and you will see it in your bank account within a few working days.

Again, we really appreciate any reviews from both happy and unhappy customers as we love to hear what we are doing right and what we are doing wrong so that we can further improve our customer service.

Kind Regards

Ian
Match Clothing

"first timer but so far very happy with service & purchase!"
"My jumper arrived very promptly and was exactly as I expected it to be. Am very pleased"
"Arrived quickly and was a good price in the sale but Im glad I didnt pay full price as the dress had lots of loose threads and there was a wierd pin left on the inside of the dress that stabbed me. Lovely looking dress though."
"Great service...very quick delivery...the top I ordered looks great"
"Match are always so very helpful :)) putting items aside to be tried & trying to ensure the size & fit is perfect x I'd recommend the boutique to everybody ,different & beautiful clothing x"
"Great dress really pleased. Great service"
"The items arrived well-packaged & when I thought i had a problem, this was dealt with promptly. THANK YOU!"
"First time using on line " Match" service. Very pleased. Excellent service and items."
"Great communication & very speedy delivery."
"The item I ordered was shown as 'in-stock' on the website but was actually 'out of stock' at the time of despatch - which I know sometimes happens with popular items. I was informed of this very quickly via a friendly and polite e-mail and offered alternatives, which were unfortunately unsuitable. The payment was refunded to me without delay."
"Received item quickly but the lace was torn on bottom of the vest. Easier to get my Mum to turn it up than to return it. Disappointed."
Hi Cate
I'm really sorry you received your top like this. We do check over items before dispatch but this fault must have been missed and I can only apologise for this.
If you had contacted us we could have arranged collection and either exchanged or repair it.
Kind Regards

Ian
Match Clothing
"Purchased this dress recently for my friends wedding, cannot wait to wear it. Absolutely delighted with my purchase the colour is exactly how I pictured it, quality is excellent and the fit is perfect. Really fast shipping to Ireland aswell. Will certainly purchase from this site again. Thanks Match Clothing :)"
"Excellent service and quality of clothes on offer! I especially like the concept of not being seen in the same dress as someone else as more than often there is only one size in each style of clothing. I will continue to shop in Match online and in store for the forseeable future - thank you!!!"
"Excellent online transaction and great quality item"
"I emailed customer support about postage. They were super friendly and replied within a week and apologised for the delay. Postage was very fast. Very happy with my dress."
"Super fast delivery brilliant thank you loved dress."
"Super efficient delivery and how pleased to receive my FIRST discount - will certainly use again"
Match Clothing is rated 4.76 based on 118 reviews