Match Clothing Reviews

Match Clothing have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process. Full Insights

93% of reviewers recommend Match Clothing
8PM
8PM

12 Suffolk RoadLowestoft

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

How would you rate Match Clothing ?

""Good quality dress and great service from Niki""
"Easy to order and quick delivery"
"Always good quality & prices"
"Lovely product and quick delivery. The packaging is great too. This is the second necklace I have bought from match clothing and I am equally impressed with the quality as the first buy. I would definitely recommend."
"Ordered shoes for the wife - great product quick delivery at a reasonable price - I will be returning to this shop again"
"Just going in makes me happy as well as the clothes as girls are very friendly and helpful every time I visit the store ."
"Item was in stock and dispatched quickly very pleased with service Thank you"
"Very quick delivery, pleased with item !"
"Very efficient delivery service. The dress was gorgeous but unfortunately it didn't fit, had to return and money was refunded quickly"
"very good prices..nice clothes..really fast delivery.. everything was ok without any problem"
"I've been using Match Clothing for many years and although I hadnt been in recently until today, I was greeted like I'd only been away for a week"
"Fantastic local business, first rate service from all the lovely staff. Highly recommended"
"Service: Perfect 👌 Very quick delivering! And I love my new pom pom sandals! They fit the same my usual number! I will buy again in this shop. Thanks so much Match Clothing, you rock ❤️"
"Fantastic little shop and great service ☺️"
"Very quick delivery, had seen dress in shop but wanted a surprise present for my daughter & when l went on line extra 14% off!"
"I love my skirt it fits perfect ,thank you x"
"Ordered Dark Pink Crochet Dress - Just gorgeous - amazing fit & quality and delivered quickly ! Shall be ordering again - thankyou !"
"Fabulous clothes and speedy delivery, will definitely be ordering again."
"Easy to order. Delivered within timeline stated. Item as ordered."
"Always so helpful and friendly. clothes and accessories are so up to date and great quality :)"
Match Clothing is rated 4.76 based on 118 reviews