Matalan Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Matalan
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Matalan made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Over a week
JoThomson68
"I bought an item on line, when it arrived it had a security tag on it!! customer service advised i should go to the store to have it removed!!!! #30mileroundtrip #inconvenient #bonkers #notasolution !! #headagainstabrickwall https://t.co/Jw1K4be64m"
Louise Dart
"Very happy with the curtains I brought. Nice quality for a good price."
Rachael Beech
"Lovely chairs, great prices and fantastic customer service!"
"Paid compensation of 10 pounds on goods worth 20 pounds and gave 10% discount on other purchased items after agreeing to their mistake by a written apology."
Are you Matalan? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good selection of clothing. Good quality items when they arrived. Easy to return. Overall good service!"
"Good selection, good prices, and a pleasant atmosphere inside store"
"Assistants are mostly happy and cheery. A smile makes all the difference."
"reasonably priced items"
"I was struggling to find something appropriate to wear for a night out with friends. I spent almost the whole day shopping around other high street stores to no avail. Matalan was my last stop of the day, within 20 minutes I had purchased a handful of suitable clothing for my night and my wardrobe in general. Delighted with the range of tops available in store."
"All in all everything I purchased was as expected, both in fitting and aesthetic, though I will say that "wide fit" doesn't count for much in the way of shoes from what I can gather. You definitely get your monies worth in what you buy. Shall most certainly be shopping there again!"
"I'm very satisfied with my purchases good quality at an affordable price."
"They have lovely clothes at reasonable prices and great quality! A variety of designs for men women and children !"
"Ordered online and collected in store. The product was exactly as described and fit perfectly. Really good quality and loved the colours. However on collection the till line seemed really disorganised with no clear direction where to queue and staff were blunt when asked for help."
"Bought few clothes for children n partner. Variety online, reasonable price,, good quality, easy shopping experience online and in store."
"Good customer service shop Clean."
"Usually able to find something good at Matalan, lots worth buying in the sale. They seem to have reduced their menswear section - bring it back please!"
"The website was easy to use and was updated with order. I received email and text confirming delivery. Great service"
"They had a 25% sale on Christmas items and clothes which I took advantage of. As a pensioner it was a bonus to save money to put towards other items for my Grandchildren. Thank you Matalan......"
"Went into shop for a jacket but didn't have my size in store went on line and got the jacket and found that it could be bought at a discount . delivery zero as click and collect. happy day's"
"Good product good price"
"I was looking for a suitcase. I found a very reasonable one, it was reduced. I had checked at nearby stores and this was definitely my best option. Satisfied customer."
"The website was clear and the information provided concise and useful. The purchase was quick and easy."
"Last time visited I notice that half items is on different hangers. So needed to looked for right site. No people working on shop floor to get consultation and only 2 people was working on till whe was busy hour. Most items out of stock in my size. Overall not good experience. London,Beckton shop"
Matalan is rated 4.17 based on 1,453 reviews