Matalan Q&A

78% of reviewers recommend Matalan

About Matalan: <a href="http://direct.matalan.co.uk">Matalan Direct</a>- Your destination for modern family living, made easy. Bringing stylish and practical home furnishing and improvement products direct to your door, at the click of a button and without the need to leave your home. It’s everything we couldn’t fit in store, but still at the great value you’d expect from Matalan.

We understand that for modern families, the easier, quicker and more direct we can make things, the better and that’s why our friendly advisers are on hand to answer your questions, both online and over the phone.

How do I contact Matalan?

You can contact Matalan by Telephone, Email and Live Chat.
D
53.44%
Industry Average
" Shocking customer service from Matalan. "
- Anonymous
" I bought a chair from Matalan online, when it was delivered it had no legs and was told that I had to carry the heavy chair back to the store and that they refused to organise for this to be uplifted. This is absolutely shocking customer service - I struggled taking the chair of the person who delivered it and expected to somehow get this into my car is bad. "
- Karen Fitz
" Awful customer service with a Manager with no customer skills at all who walks away when talking to her. "
- Anonymous