Here4life.co.uk Reviews

Read Here4life.co.uk Reviews

info@here4life.co.uk

1 Smithy Court

Rushed telephone interview.didn't accurately
Record the information I gave so then the policy wasn't correct and underwriters increased premium .
Have no idea who you are ???
Thank you for the review, Mrs Beck. We processed an insurance application for yourself in July, unfortunately this was cancelled a short while after due to you finding more suitable cover for your needs. We hope that your insurance is going well for you, and are always here should you need us in the future.

Kind Regards
Amy Horrocks
Administrator
On the plus side there was good updating of the progression of the Life Cover application On the negative side the initial information provided over the phone was not entered correctly hence me having to send an amendment form with a number of amendments e.g. Did your mother/Did your father die of Cancer, Heart Attack etc the answer in my case was yes but it was entered as No. Now having to wait. It maybe that AIG may now renew the cover leading to a higher premium. you should be able to listen to the tape of the conversation to clarify what was, and, what was not stated?
I was passed over to a number of providers and each one ask me the same questions so I went through the questionnaire a number of times
Mr McNulty, thank you for your review, we always encourage customers to leave reviews so we can monitor our service.

Unfortunately what we cant control is what additional medical screening insurers request once the application has been submitted. We try where possible to cover everything at the point of application, however on occasions additional information is required by the insurer.

We look forward to assisting you further in your quest for better, more comprehensive cover,

Kind Regards