Mason Scott Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Mason Scott

info@masonscott.co.uk

1 Smithy Court

How would you rate Mason Scott?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"made my application very easy"
Thank you very much for the review. I will pass your feedback on to your Protection Consultant! Please recommend us to any of your family and friends that may benefit from an insurance review.

Bryan Waldron
Verified Buyer
"Good company too have cover for your family"
Thank you very much for your review. It is always nice to see such positive feedback from our customers. Please recommend us to any of your friends and family members that may benefit from an insurance review.

Peter Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Mason Scott was very clear on the options that were available to me. They clearly explained these options, enabling me to make a more informed decision/ choice. Each question that I asked was satisfactorily answered. They were not pushy but allowed all the time I required to look over the information that was sent out. The Rep dealing with me was also very friendly, relaxed, well informed and relatable."
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and will always do what is best for you. Please recommend us to any of your friends and family members that will benefit from an insurance review.

Nicola Lanning
Verified Buyer
"They were very helpful and friendly. They did everything to make sure the products were right for me. I'm very happy with both service and products sold to me."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is always nice to see great feedback from our customers! Please recommend us to your family & friends that may benefit from an insurance review.

Dennis Gibbons
Verified Buyer
"The professional way in which you operate,having first class knowledge of your products and constantly up dating us made it a straightforward decision to do business with you."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it's always nice to see such positive feedback from our customers! Please contact us in the office if there is anything else that we may be able to help you with.

Administrator
"He want so helpful to me,I would like to say he had a nice talk .so thank you to him.merry Christmas and happy new year to all"
Thank you for your review. I will pass the feedback on to the consultant that dealt with your policy. Please recommend us to any of you family & friends that may benefit from an insurance review. Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year!

Gillian Batt
Verified Buyer
"I was & am exceptionally happy with the service & thanku very much"
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad that you're happy with the service that you received, our customer service is very important to us. Please recommend us to your family and friends, and do not hesitate to contact us in the office if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Administrator
"Lovely people and took the time to explains things"
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. I will pass your great feedback on to the consultant that dealt with you application! Please recommend us to any of your friends and family that may benefit from an insurance review, and please contact us in the office if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Thomas Mabon
Verified Buyer
"They did the job however I'm not happy at being barraged emails with please write a review on this basis would I use Mason Scott again doubtful."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologise that you feel that you received a barrage of emails. They are system generated and your disapproval has been noted. We will be in contact with our system developer to potentially make changes to this. Once again, thank you for your review.

Kenneth Mackay
Verified Buyer
"They were very thorough in all aspects"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please recommend us to any of your family and friends that may benefit from an insurance review.

Keith Bayles
Verified Buyer
"Very professional to deal with, staff were friendly and helpful"
Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with the service that you received from us here at Mason Scott! Please do not hesitate to contact us in the office if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Catherine Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Received a phone call out of the blue, nearly didn’t answer, but so pleased I did. Have switched my life insurance, saving a lot of money each month and getting a lot more for my monthly payment! So pleased I took that call."
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review, your feedback is always appreciated! We are glad that you are happy with the service that you received and that we were able to assist in helping you find better more suitable cover! Please recommend us to any of your family and friends that may benefit from an insurance review.

Kevin Atkinson
Verified Buyer
"Their attention to detail is excellent and always very helpful staff"

Christine Williams
Verified Buyer
"They worked tirelessly to ensure my husband and I received adequate life insurance"
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review, your feedback is very important to us! We are glad that you are happy with the service that you received from Mason Scott, and are always here to help further should you need us in the future. Please recommend us to any of your family and friends that may benefit from an insurance review.

Nicola White
Verified Buyer
"He is very helpful and knows where to put delivery if we aren't in safely!"
Trevor Worsell
Verified Buyer
"they tell you every thine"
Thank you very much for the review. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the office if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Neil Fenwick-Donaldson
Verified Buyer
"The process of dealing with my application and the service provided was first class. I would highly recommend using Mason Scott."
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. I will pass the feedback on to the consultant that dealt with your case! It's always lovely knowing that our clients are happy with the service that you received and the policy that you obtained through us! Please recommend us to any of your family and friends that may benefit from an insurance review.

Margaret Elliott
Verified Buyer
"I found Mason Scott to be very professional and customer focused, they made sure that I was happy with my product and gave me advice which I was grateful for. I would not hesitate in recommending the company."
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review! I will pass the lovely feedback on to the consultant that dealt with your case. We are so pleased that you are happy with the service that you received from us here at Mason Scott. Please recommend us to any of your family and friends that may benefit from an insurance review!

Kerry Rudd
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and professional, they went through each of my policies and saved me about £240 per year."
Thank you for your review. I will pass your feedback on to the consultant that dealt with your case! It is always nice to see such lovely feedback from our clients, your opinion is always appreciated! Please contact us in the office if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Stephen Moody
Verified Buyer
"Generally when I receive a cold call I normally hang up. When I spoke to Scott he came over as sincere knowledgeable guy . The prices compared to my current insurance and critical insurance provider seemed much lower so I then compared like for like what I was covered for currently ,against what Scott was telling me. I was generally shocked at the level of cover and the price of the cover compared to what I was paying . It wasn't slightly cheaper but a lot cheaper. I would recommend anyone to do a comparison to also see if your paying far and above what you should be paying. Steve M"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and thank you for your kind words. I will pass the feedback on to the consultant on the case! Please do not hesitate to contact us in the office if there is anything else that we can help you with!

Mason Scott is rated 4.68 based on 122 reviews