Mason Scott Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Mason Scott

info@masonscott.co.uk

1 Smithy Court

How would you rate Mason Scott?

"I've had 11 calls from you today, I'm not with you and your number is flagged as negative rated company and my phone service blocks you. I called back to see what idiot keeps trying to call and it's you. Hopefully the 12yr old in your call centre has deleted my number as if this happens tomorrow I'll be looking at harassment claim against your firm."
Hazel Walker
Verified Buyer
"By giving me best deal they can"
Thank you for leaving a review of the company. Please do refer our services to friends and family.
Craig Cullen
Verified Buyer
"They made me happy because, they accepted me when nobody else would."
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of which we do appreciate. Please recommend our services to friends and family.
Barry Palmer
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and friendly staff not pushy like some firms"
Thank you Mr.Palmer for adding a review to our site. We would like you to know that we do appreciate our customers taking the time to leave comments about the company.
Ruth Douthwaite
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with the service I received from Michael, he explained everything thoroughly and clearly."
We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review about the service you received from one of our Protection Consultants.
Gary Beveridge
Verified Buyer
"Friendly helpful service, the company takes the time to explain all the details involved. Recommended Company."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our reviews site, we really appreciate our clients views on how the company has handled their individual needs.
Fred Wheatley
Verified Buyer
"They listened to my requirements and suggested a range of products to met my needs, where other Companies have tried to push products which were not suitable to me"
Thank you Mr Wheatley for taking the time to leave a review we appreciate this.
"made my application very easy"
Thank you very much for the review. I will pass your feedback on to your Protection Consultant! Please recommend us to any of your family and friends that may benefit from an insurance review.

Bryan Waldron
Verified Buyer
"Good company too have cover for your family"
Thank you very much for your review. It is always nice to see such positive feedback from our customers. Please recommend us to any of your friends and family members that may benefit from an insurance review.

Peter Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Mason Scott was very clear on the options that were available to me. They clearly explained these options, enabling me to make a more informed decision/ choice. Each question that I asked was satisfactorily answered. They were not pushy but allowed all the time I required to look over the information that was sent out. The Rep dealing with me was also very friendly, relaxed, well informed and relatable."
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and will always do what is best for you. Please recommend us to any of your friends and family members that will benefit from an insurance review.

Nicola Lanning
Verified Buyer
"They were very helpful and friendly. They did everything to make sure the products were right for me. I'm very happy with both service and products sold to me."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is always nice to see great feedback from our customers! Please recommend us to your family & friends that may benefit from an insurance review.

Dennis Gibbons
Verified Buyer
"The professional way in which you operate,having first class knowledge of your products and constantly up dating us made it a straightforward decision to do business with you."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it's always nice to see such positive feedback from our customers! Please contact us in the office if there is anything else that we may be able to help you with.

Administrator
"He want so helpful to me,I would like to say he had a nice talk .so thank you to him.merry Christmas and happy new year to all"
Thank you for your review. I will pass the feedback on to the consultant that dealt with your policy. Please recommend us to any of you family & friends that may benefit from an insurance review. Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year!

Gillian Batt
Verified Buyer
"I was & am exceptionally happy with the service & thanku very much"
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad that you're happy with the service that you received, our customer service is very important to us. Please recommend us to your family and friends, and do not hesitate to contact us in the office if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Administrator
"Lovely people and took the time to explains things"
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. I will pass your great feedback on to the consultant that dealt with you application! Please recommend us to any of your friends and family that may benefit from an insurance review, and please contact us in the office if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Thomas Mabon
Verified Buyer
"They did the job however I'm not happy at being barraged emails with please write a review on this basis would I use Mason Scott again doubtful."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologise that you feel that you received a barrage of emails. They are system generated and your disapproval has been noted. We will be in contact with our system developer to potentially make changes to this. Once again, thank you for your review.

Kenneth Mackay
Verified Buyer
"They were very thorough in all aspects"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please recommend us to any of your family and friends that may benefit from an insurance review.

Keith Bayles
Verified Buyer
"Very professional to deal with, staff were friendly and helpful"
Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with the service that you received from us here at Mason Scott! Please do not hesitate to contact us in the office if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Catherine Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Received a phone call out of the blue, nearly didn’t answer, but so pleased I did. Have switched my life insurance, saving a lot of money each month and getting a lot more for my monthly payment! So pleased I took that call."
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review, your feedback is always appreciated! We are glad that you are happy with the service that you received and that we were able to assist in helping you find better more suitable cover! Please recommend us to any of your family and friends that may benefit from an insurance review.

Kevin Atkinson
Verified Buyer
"Their attention to detail is excellent and always very helpful staff"

Mason Scott is rated 4.64 based on 129 reviews