Mason Scott Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mason Scott

info@masonscott.co.uk

1 Smithy Court

How would you rate Mason Scott ?

"Why am i getting this i dont no Mason Scott what is he connected to and for what"
"Most helpful,polite and friendly"
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for the service you received with Here 4 Life. Please do recommend our services.
"Very pleasant"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please recommend our services to friends and family.
"Very helpful and lots of information"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our reviews site. This is appreciated.
"They were very paitent with me. And very polite and helpful"
"they told my 65yo mum that she was entitled to £1200 from ppi but she had to sign up for life insurance to get it. they also talked her into giving them her sort code and account number over the phone to set up a dd. i have since cancelled dd and will be taking this matter further. scammers."
"I’m very happy with the service I received of a young man called peter. His attitude and overall personality was outstanding and made the call very easy to understan. Credit to the team! Thank you peter"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on the reviews site. This is very much appreciated by the sales team and company.
"Explained my policy to good detail"
"I've had 11 calls from you today, I'm not with you and your number is flagged as negative rated company and my phone service blocks you. I called back to see what idiot keeps trying to call and it's you. Hopefully the 12yr old in your call centre has deleted my number as if this happens tomorrow I'll be looking at harassment claim against your firm."
"By giving me best deal they can"
Thank you for leaving a review of the company. Please do refer our services to friends and family.
"They made me happy because, they accepted me when nobody else would."
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of which we do appreciate. Please recommend our services to friends and family.
"Very helpful and friendly staff not pushy like some firms"
Thank you Mr.Palmer for adding a review to our site. We would like you to know that we do appreciate our customers taking the time to leave comments about the company.
"I was very happy with the service I received from Michael, he explained everything thoroughly and clearly."
We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review about the service you received from one of our Protection Consultants.
"Friendly helpful service, the company takes the time to explain all the details involved. Recommended Company."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our reviews site, we really appreciate our clients views on how the company has handled their individual needs.
"They listened to my requirements and suggested a range of products to met my needs, where other Companies have tried to push products which were not suitable to me"
Thank you Mr Wheatley for taking the time to leave a review we appreciate this.
"made my application very easy"
Thank you very much for the review. I will pass your feedback on to your Protection Consultant! Please recommend us to any of your family and friends that may benefit from an insurance review.

Administrator
"Good company too have cover for your family"
Thank you very much for your review. It is always nice to see such positive feedback from our customers. Please recommend us to any of your friends and family members that may benefit from an insurance review.

Administrator
"Mason Scott was very clear on the options that were available to me. They clearly explained these options, enabling me to make a more informed decision/ choice. Each question that I asked was satisfactorily answered. They were not pushy but allowed all the time I required to look over the information that was sent out. The Rep dealing with me was also very friendly, relaxed, well informed and relatable."
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and will always do what is best for you. Please recommend us to any of your friends and family members that will benefit from an insurance review.

Administrator
"They were very helpful and friendly. They did everything to make sure the products were right for me. I'm very happy with both service and products sold to me."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is always nice to see great feedback from our customers! Please recommend us to your family & friends that may benefit from an insurance review.

Administrator
"The professional way in which you operate,having first class knowledge of your products and constantly up dating us made it a straightforward decision to do business with you."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it's always nice to see such positive feedback from our customers! Please contact us in the office if there is anything else that we may be able to help you with.

Mason Scott is rated 4.60 based on 137 reviews