Masks 4 Kids Reviews

of reviewers recommend Masks 4 Kids
Read Masks 4 Kids  Reviews

About Masks 4 Kids :

Masks 4 Kids was founded by husband and wife team Sarah & Tom who have 3 kids of 4,5 and 13. Over the past few months, they have struggled to find reliable face coverings for there kids and not be stung on the price by greedy high street retailers.

After Sarah created the family of face coverings she was then asked by friends and family if she would be will to do some more. Over the last 3 months over 150 masks have been produced specially for kids, allowing a better fit and a more customized service.

Since our launch in May online over 1,000 masks have no been shipped off the young people across the UK and we have heavily invested back into the daily operations of Masks 4 Kids. In June we launched the Masks 4 Kids promise. Putting another level of trust and confidence in mum and dads to be reassured if they have any problems with there purchase we will take of them.

Later this year we are launching our Masks 4 Kids, Help a child program. Where each mask you purchase we donate a mask to a child in need. We will let you know who your mask has gone too on a thank you note with your order.

Masks 4 Kids is a medium-size operation with 5 staff based in Manchester UK we work 5 days a week in produced or high-quality range of Masks.

hello@masks4kids.co.uk

53 Fountain St

Good quality, arrived quickly, fun masks for little ones
Mask arrived damaged and customer service took a few days to get back to me, I understand they might be busy but its not really an excuse!!!
Hi Joe,

Really sorry to hear that your order has arrived damaged. Could you email our team to let us know if the product was damaged or if it was just the box? I'm unable to see any correspondence, we would be more then happy to send out replacements.

Thanks
Tom
Great Item as described. My daughter loves it. Thanks for quick delivery too.
Lovely soft mask, arrived quickly. My son loves it so doesn't mind wearing it!
perfect for my 11 year old super happy :)
My son loves his mask! Fits him perfectly, thank you!
Amazing mask my son is over the moon with it , fantastic quality , prints great , stitching is all fab and to top it off Brilliant customer service ! 5 Star
Really well made, my son is very pleased with it.
Fab mask for child helps encourage them to wear on public transport etc he loved it!
Mask is super cute and comfy! It took a while to receive, however that was expected due to the global pandemic! Highly recommend for anyone needed a cute mask!!
Granddaughter loves it.
Absolutely love it! She's worn her mask to the hairdressers and they all commented on how nice it was!
I’m an adult with a small face and head and also wear glasses, so spent a lot of time trying to find a mask that would not only fit comfortably, but also not get in the way of or steam up my glasses! This mask is exactly what I wanted. Stretchy enough to fit nicely and not obscure my glasses, and thin enough to not steam up my glasses as much. They still steam ever so slightly when the temperature changes (such as going in and out of buildings) but I think that is inevitable, and it is much much better than it was when wearing a disposable mask.
I’ve bought several masks for my very picky daughter and theses one are by far her favorite. I just ordered several more of this style the fabric is soft and breathable.
Lovely fabric. I bought a child’s as I have a small head and fits perfectly. Arrived within 5 days Thank you
This kept my daughter from tantrumming during a 2 hour light and taxi/airport time before and after. So worth every penny!!
absolutely brilliant. The best and i've tried so many.
Perfect fit for my small 11 yr old.
Comfortable material and kids loved the design
Lovely soft masks. Perfect for children ( 8 and 12 years). .
Masks 4 Kids is rated 4.67 based on 45 reviews