masdings.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend masdings.com

Tell us how masdings.com made you happy

"Very easy purchase and arrived in very quick time"
"Great choice and service at Masdings, but sadly still waiting delivery of item that I ordered five days ago."
"great products and prices"
"great products and prices"
"Good service and good price"
"Recently ordered a top, never arrived. When I queried where it was I was told I had collected it from the local sorting office which I hadn’t. Royal Mail advised the company had sent it to the wrong address, when I tried to query this they blamed me. 3 weeks on still no top. Customer service very poor. No help at all"
Hello, the address provided to us by yourself was incorrect.
"First time ordering from masdings Ordered Adidas samba trainers really NICE trainers and quick service cant fault them"
"Absolutely lovely Belstaff waxed jacket. Great price and great service all round from Masdings."
"Very good service. Only just found them but will be back to purchase soon."
"Item was delivered very quickly and was just as described. Tracking delivery was really easy. Prices were very competitive. Well pleased with service"
"Everything i have bought has been delivered fast & the items have been as advertised so very happy with them"
"I was very pleased and happy with my Ted baker errings they were a good quality and looked amazing I will definitely be ordering from here. The delivery was very fast Thank you"
"Excellent service for international customers. I placed an order to be delivered to the USA, and had a trouble-free experience. Checkout was seamless and my item was shipped promptly."
"Lovely bag arrived very quickly in perfect condition , best price I've found aswell"
"Great customer service - asked about sizing and replied within 1 day. Order shipped immediately after purchase and arrived as described. Will be purchasing from masdings again. Thank you!"
"Delivery as promised kept updated at all stages product as discribed"
"Excellent item, excellent service. Thank you"
"Love Fred Perry so really pleased to get a polo shirt at such a reasonable price. It will be my 'go to' this summer 😊 Great service too. Received within a couple of days or ordering."
"Correspondence is also good so I am satisfied."
"Emailed to ask if they could honour a promotion price which I’d missed by a day and they said no. 4 days later it was back at that price, poor customer relations. Ordered item which was £165 yet I still had to pay postage of over a fiver, very rare you pay postage on such a big purchase. Sent item back as it didn’t fit and although the refund was processed immediately I was charged another £4, so it cost me nearly a tenner to try a jacket on! Probably won’t use again."
masdings.com is rated 4.76 based on 4,128 reviews