masdings.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend masdings.com
Read masdings.com Reviews

ben@masdings.com

13 Middlegate

Tell us how masdings.com made you happy
Haven't received it yet
No item yet delivered no updates yet you’ve charged me for the goods and £5 which is expensive since no items have even been sent I have sent an email tonight but will be calling you in the morning for a refund
Hello, the delivery of your parcel is not late. The order was placed on Saturday and therefore dispatched the next working day. As Monday was a Bank Holiday, this was dispatched Tuesday and as standard delivery has been selected, this will be delivered today or tomorrow.
I haven’t received my item
Never received it.
Hi there, as you were not in at the time of delivery, the parcel has been taken to the post office for you to collect.
Ordered a pair of trainers as a gift for a birthday present, when they arrived they had been worn! Mud in all the soles. Disappointed
Placed a order for some clothing , received an order acknowledgment , however 2 days later received an email to say I am due a credit have they no longer have product in stock , very disappointing !!!!! Would not recommend you to anyone..........................
Terrible service, ordered somerhing for a present when it came look cheap and tacky sent back same day, orginal packaging hadnt even opened two of the items.. for them to request money via paypal for postage. now shipping back out to me as the items purchased are apparently non returnable! joke of a company beware
Recently ordered a top, never arrived. When I queried where it was I was told I had collected it from the local sorting office which I hadn’t. Royal Mail advised the company had sent it to the wrong address, when I tried to query this they blamed me. 3 weeks on still no top. Customer service very poor. No help at all
Hello, the address provided to us by yourself was incorrect.
My order was given waiting 4 days then u let me knw not in stock but tool money ASAP took 4 days to get it back a joke
Not happy has the belt I ordered didn’t come in the box and the buttel was all marked
This item does not come in a box.
Both items I ordered, were refunded as out of stock.
Hello, nothing to say about Masdings. BUT the Society responsible for the delivery here in Luxembourg (DPD) has NOT delivered the parcel, even though they say it has been delivered...VERY BAD SERVICE and the PARCEL is now DISAPPEARED... Giorgio Pieretto (Luxembourg)
Received this email asking for a review before royal mail have even received my parcel for delivery....bit hard to review something you have still to receive!!!
I made an order worth ~£260. I got an email on Wednesday 13.11.18 saying my parcel will be delivered on Friday 15.11.18 and that I would receive email on that day. I never received an email OR my parcel. I’m very disappointed with the company especially when I was charged for this delivery. Still waiting for my parcel.
Lovely Ted Baker top at a really good price. Excellent service and delivery.
A
Hello, PayPal informed us that this order was fraudulent and we were to cancel this order. Is this not correct?
Hi still waiting for my order to come cld u tell me when it will arrive thks
Poor service
Item wrongly reported in stock. You sent me an email and held other item and didn’t ship. Second item arrived looks like a sack of potatoes on far too big. Difficult to return. Won’t use again
Absolutely appalling customer service. Arranged for delivery to a pick up shop for Friday. Got an email saying delayed till Monday. Not much good when it’s a present for the weekend! Emailed on Friday which the responded to at 4pm today saying the email was a mistake and the parcel had been delivered on Friday. Went to collect and they refused to hand it over because I didn’t have a pick up code from DPD and they wouldn’t accept my photo driving licence as adequate ID. Have emailed them again but not holding my breath for a quick response and definitely won’t be doing another 30 mile round trip to collect. Can’t comment on the contents of the parcel as I haven’t seen the,m., certainly need to look at their communication between themselves, customers and couriers.
masdings.com is rated 4.77 based on 5,546 reviews