MeadowMania Reviews

customer service
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
Excellent products, excellent service! I ordered wild flower plug plants and seeds, which arrived quickly & in good condition. I love the fact that the wild flower mixes are tailored to different soil types so I could get one totally suitable for my heavy clay soil & not waste money on a more generic mix, which all seem to suit chalky soils better. I will definitely be ordering from Meadowmania again. Thank you!
Delivered in good condition, all looked healthy plants and well packaged.
Very helpful service. Lots of useful information. Seeds arrived quickly and well packaged (no charge). Let's hope they grow after following your instructions.
They have been very responsive and the seeds are excellent. So much better than tiny packets from garden centres
Seeds and plug plants arrived well packaged and healthy, planted day of arrival, just have to wait for next year to see what comes up, my little bit to help bees and butterfly's.
Quick delivery. Good packaging. Seeds sown. Easier to give a review next spring when/if my wildflower meadow begins to grow!
Great service, great plants, happy customer.
Tim was very helpful when I enquired about a meadow seed mix. I gave him the details of the project I was hoping to do. He advised me on how best to do it and what to use. Thanks to Tim's expertise the project got the go ahead. The meadow was sowed at the start of the month. I'm now looking forward to seeing the results of it all next year.
Plug plants arrived quickly in good condition. Plugs quite small and need growing on before transplanting in the ground.
I have purchased seeds and plug plants from MeadowMania a number of times in the past two years. The quality has always been good and delivery time good.
Great products and very friendly to deal with.
Hi I found postal took a little longer than normal,the booklet that you sent me with the seeds was great info and the pricing was spot on, same seeds here would have cost me over double.many thanks Gary.
Thank you I had to plant foxglove plugs ASAP after some tree work After one phone call I was sorted and all plugs arrived quickly and where top quality Thanks again David
Not planted seed yet but ordered last year and had xx a fabulous display
Very satisfied - with very prompt response to enquiries, plus excellent plants.
plump healthy looking bulbs nicely packaged in recyclable paper bags. Superfast delivery
Seeds came very swiftly as promised with a useful booklet with advice on planting. Cannot yet comment on how they have grown.
Seeds geminated well and provided a good patch of flowers for bees in my garden. Ordered a second supply in the hope that I will get a good result from an autumn sowing.
The seeds and cowslip plants were delivered very quickly. The plants look very healthy and we look forward to a great Spring show with the wildflower seeds!
VERY QUICK TO ANSWER THE PHONE SEND CATALOGUE AND THEN SEED