MeadowMania Reviews

of reviewers recommend MeadowMania
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
Excellent service and communication regarding my order - thank you
Customer service is excellent. A measure of a business is how it copes when things go wrong and MeadowMania get top marks for sorting issues immediately and efficiently. Will not hesitate to buy from MeadowMania in the future.
Seeds supplied promptly as requested according to order. No problems. Easy ordering process. Excellent web site with many products on offer, easy to navigate and understand. We await with interest the results next spring!
I have been dealing with Meadowmania for several years and have found their standard of service extremely good and the quality of their products is excellent. I have established several plots of wildlife friendly areas in my garden and now hope to create a larger one on a small-holding which I own. I find the advice on their website very useful.
MeadowMania 5 star review on 18th November 2020 MeadowMania 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Having previously had good experience of purchasing seeds from MM I decided to order plug plants for autumn planting. There was an extended delivery but received a clear and very detailed explanation. The plants were received in good condition. Were planted end of October and all look to be setttled in ready for next Spring.
MeadowMania have been a great company to purchase from. Due to Covid there was a delay to the delivery but I was kept informed of the progress of my order. Also as one item was not able to be supplied with the rest I was given a further update, all by email. Later the supply of the remaining item was not going to be available until next year I received a phone call of apology and asking whether I wanted to wait or get a refund. Impressive customer service!
A great website with lots of help and clear advice. The yellow rattle arrived promptly and we received an email to apologise and explain that there was a slight delay on plug plants arriving due to high demand. This was fine as we still had plenty of time to get them in (all 240 of them)!
Plug plants arrived not much later, in great condition and are all planted. Excited waiting for the spring now and will definitely be using MeadowMania again.
Thank you!
MeadowMania 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Excellent service and beautiful quality plants. Would thoroughly recommend. Thank you to Tim and his team.
My plug plants arrived in excellent condition, very well packed. They are now progressing well in the ground
Very helpful,,good communication and helpful advice.
Very satisfied with the meadow flower plugs received (although rather late) all are safely planted and I'm looking forward to seeing the resultant flowers next spring and summer
I was treated in a friendly and efficient manner. I was given the correct advice for my situation, followed by the prompt delivery of my seed. When I move on to the next stage, I will be in contact again. Excellent service. Thank you Meadow Mania.
Received email 17 Oct advising my order of 3 x 10 plugs dispatched. Received only 2 x 10 with no explanation for shortfall. Enquired if 1 x 10 had been sent separately. Received telephone call to explain Clustered Bellflower ordered had not grown well and so were not sent. Replacement offered and I said 'sent me anything as I am starting out on attempt to make small meadow.' Received 1 x 10 NL Bellflower, very small and undeveloped, some already dead. All dead by next day, despite having been watered.
We had a problem with Clustered Bell Flower and the customer agreed to take Nettle Leaved Bellflower instead. Both species go almost completely dormant over winter. Then in the spring they start to grow again. There is a healthy tap root on each plug.
Enjoyed the first year meadow. Even better next summer?
MeadowMania 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Seeds received as ordered quickly and seeds packaged without plastic packaging.
It's not long since I sowed the seeds I ordered, so it's too early to tell how successful they'll be, but they look healthy, and I trust this company because of the way they responded to my initial enquiry, and how the seeds were delivered promptly too.
Ordered cowslip plug plants. Arrived in a reasonable timescale. Appropriately packaged. Been in the ground for a few weeks and doing ok (now Nov). Looking forward to spring.
Meadow Mania were very helpful; they gave me advice on the type of seed I needed for my project and delivered within a couple of days of the order being placed. I will definitely be using them again
Action for the River Kennet (ARK) have purchased bulbs from Meadow Mania several times. We've found the service to be prompt and the customer service to be extremely good. The quality of the bulbs has been good too!
MeadowMania 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Excellent service and most helpful staff !
MeadowMania is rated 4.78 based on 3,043 reviews