Mary Monson Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Mary Monson

How would you rate Mary Monson ?

"Mary Monson Solicitors provided us with a reliable, fair and proffesional legal assistance in a difficult and delicate matter. Special words of gratitude go to: Mr. Liam Kotrie whose huge knowledge and hard work played a key role in this case; to excellent barristers Mr Richard Pratt, QC and Mr Peter Warne for their knowledge, experience and pure artistry presented during the trial and finally to Ms Joanna Straczek for her kindness and support in a difficult time. We can sincerely say, if you are in a serious legal trouble you can depend on those people. They are tallented, experienced and what is the most important, they do care."
"This firm helped my family through a difficult time and always listened to the full story I did not feel they judged or simply saw a another fee in fact their fees were very reasonable"
"The people there don't judge you they are on your side and i would always recommend this firm"
"Nick Ives has been amazing throughout my partner's case. He has been supportive to the max and I am truly grateful for his total support, guidance and professionalism. I believe he went above and beyond his duty as a solicitor. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mary Monson solicitors."
"When it comes to commercial disputes, you need a firm that’s professional, fair and completely transparent. This is my experience of Mary Monson solicitors. With Joseph Kotrie Monson I felt I was in extremely capable hands. His experience and eye for detail were instrumental in my complex commercial dispute - with a lesser mortal I would not be the happy man I am today. Credit to all the team who were open and honest - keeping me up to speed with any developments. Will certainly be using this esteemed firm again."
"On instructing Mary Monson I received excellent service from the start to finish of my case. I was regularly updated and received prompt and helpful responses to all questions. Buying your first home can be a scary process but Leilah, Michelle and Gill made the whole process bearable and as smooth as it could have been. Highly recommended."
"Very efficient, clear communication throughout the whole process. I never felt worried or stressed about anything, which was very surprising and against what everyone told me the property buying experience would be! Thanks again."
"Mary Monson delivered a very high standards, very helpful and profesional. Alex Chowdhury is one of the best solicitors. Cannot express my gratitude for his help!"
"Very informative and helpful"
"We have used Mary Monsoons solicitors twice time. They are always patient, kindly and efficiency to help us purchase the property."
"Patient, listened carefully, understood my concerns and gave clear advice."
"Leilah was always professional and helpful."
"We have used Mary Monsoons solicitors in the past and now again this year. We would not have had it any other way! The service has been exceptional. A dedicated law firm that cares about it's clients. One of the only firms I have come across that is so dedicated to achieving the best results for their clients. A firm that LISTENS to you. I would really recommend Nick Ives and Karan Sanghera for their welcoming approach and dedication to ensure our matter was dealt with professionally from beginning to end. I would also like to thank both for making themselves available at every opportunity possible to answer any questions we had and to help allay our concerns about the court case. No doubt the outcome was better than we had hoped for. Would I use Mary Monsoons again and recommend to all my family and friends? Yes absolutely without question. An understanding and sympathetic law firm which is a rare find nowadays."
"Mary Manson's team led to a favourable outcome of my case and although I had no physical contact with the Manchester office- they were supportive to me via e-mail,telephone and Skype. It was after repeated communications with the CPS that the CPS offered no evidence and I was found not guilty. This was my first experience with Criminal Justice and it was a very worring time for me and my family. They picked an excellent barrister for me and I would recommend them - in particular April Ford kept me up to speed at all times."
"I required a fast-track purchase for an auction property for exchange to happen and for a quick completion and both Leila and Gill her assistant provided second to none assistance and very clear and helpful communications throughout the transaction. A credit to the company and have recommended them to friends and family and will do in future house or lease based requirements as and when they come up."
"Very quick response and always keep clients updated in the process. Highly recommend our solicitor Michael who helped us go through the tough deadline imposed by the developer"
"Honest and reliable service. Highly recommended."
"This is a very responsive company until you pay the fee note, this is when I was met with a large amount of silence. I have called up to three times a day to be told “she doesn’t start till ten”, “she is in a meeting” and “she finishes at three”. After eight weeks of this I received a two line email! I even signed up to LinkenIn to contact Ms Monson herself but alas after three Inmails not a single response. My barrister was allocated to me the week before my case after eleven months of planning. He seemed very distracted on the day of my hearing. The questioning was mainly unrelated to my case and very disjointed. You would have been excused for thinking he was defending a different case. All this for a mere £2000 + Vat even though the VAT was charged but not declared on the invoice. I guess he was thinking what to do with his £2000 on the day of my hearing. I would have no hesitation in recommending these people to anyone I disliked intensely. Unfortunately the service was so poor I am now taking this up with the SRA."
"This firm has taken such great care of us before we even were charged with anything and we are in need of legal aide (just in case you are not aware, legal aide only covers costs after being charged) if this is how they treat their pro bono clients, i cannot imagine how well they take care of their paying clients. The staff are friendly and get things done, listen to you without judging and do their best to walk you through the process and enlighten you to how the UK legal system actually works (not how it was intended to work or how propaganda claims it works) Now that we have been charged, will see how things turn out and what they can do to help us through the brutal UK legal system... will give updated review as time passes. Thank you all of Mary Monsoon, you have helped us out greatly in one of our biggest times of need :-) 2 Anonymous Humans"
Mary Monson is rated 4.71 based on 21 reviews