MARTYN F ARTHUR FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend MARTYN F ARTHUR FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT

How would you rate MARTYN F ARTHUR FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT ?

"Takes payment up front for work then says he can’t complete due to mental breakdown.... fine we all get ill so ask for refund....can’t refund as he’s spent the money!!!! Tries to justify this by blaming everyone except for himself!! So no work, no refund and no remorse. Morals of a sewer rat."
"just now-Edit The director of this company is a MR MARTYN F ARTHUR. Him and his associates open and close businesses in order to con people out of thousands of pounds. Check out Companies House to see how many companies have opened and closed as well as name changes with Martyn F (FRAUDSTER) Arthur being the director. I have just recently been awarded a Court Judgement of £36,000 which is the money this man stole from me. He has also conned many other people out of tens of thousands of pounds. I have spoken to people who have nearly committed suicide because of this crook... He is not affiliated with any certified accountant organisation, please do not trust these people ~ they have been reported to Action Fraud and Companies House... If you have been conned by this man and his associates please contact me... More victims of Mr Arthur have contacted me in the past week ~ please report this man to Trading Standards and Action Fraud ~ he needs to be exposed for what he is..."
"This man and his associates are rogues.... They prey on people who are getting or maybe about to be investigated by HMRC... They will ask for huge upfront fees and do absolutely nothing ~ just leave you hanging. Please feel free to contact me on 01287 845065 or 01947 841774 ~ The file that these people have conned is growing..."
MARTYN F ARTHUR FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews