MARTYN F ARTHUR FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend MARTYN F ARTHUR FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT

Tell us how MARTYN F ARTHUR FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT made you happy

"I too had an appalling and distressing experience with Martyn F. Arthur (and his associate Faye De Bono). Like others here on this thread, he conned me out of thousands of pounds, taking advantage of a stressful situation to line his pockets and not simply do nothing but, it would seem, actively create chaos. Is anybody taking any action against this man to reclaim money? I would be very interested to join a group action."
Are you MARTYN F ARTHUR FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback MARTYN F ARTHUR FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"If you have been a victim of Martyn Arthur and his associates please ring me on 07980 367558..."
"If I can prevent one person from engaging with this person ( who operates under different company names such as Hamilton and DeBono, Arthur Associates etc) I will feel that the stress we endured was not completely in vain. Paid upfront £3000 for help with a demand from HMRC, Martyn F Arthur supposedly lost personal documents that were sent by recorded delivery, and we were passed from pillar to post without ANYONE giving us constructive advice or assistance. A complete and utter waste of time and money. We were left to negotiate with HMRC and resolve the matter ourselves, but wasted £3000 in the process."
"Takes payment up front for work then says he can’t complete due to mental breakdown.... fine we all get ill so ask for refund....can’t refund as he’s spent the money!!!! Tries to justify this by blaming everyone except for himself!! So no work, no refund and no remorse. Morals of a sewer rat."
"just now-Edit The director of this company is a MR MARTYN F ARTHUR. Him and his associates open and close businesses in order to con people out of thousands of pounds. Check out Companies House to see how many companies have opened and closed as well as name changes with Martyn F (FRAUDSTER) Arthur being the director. I have just recently been awarded a Court Judgement of £36,000 which is the money this man stole from me. He has also conned many other people out of tens of thousands of pounds. I have spoken to people who have nearly committed suicide because of this crook... He is not affiliated with any certified accountant organisation, please do not trust these people ~ they have been reported to Action Fraud and Companies House... If you have been conned by this man and his associates please contact me... More victims of Mr Arthur have contacted me in the past week ~ please report this man to Trading Standards and Action Fraud ~ he needs to be exposed for what he is..."
"This man and his associates are rogues.... They prey on people who are getting or maybe about to be investigated by HMRC... They will ask for huge upfront fees and do absolutely nothing ~ just leave you hanging. Please feel free to contact me on 01287 845065 or 01947 841774 ~ The file that these people have conned is growing..."
MARTYN F ARTHUR FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT is rated 1.00 based on 6 reviews