Marshalls Plc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marshalls Plc
Read Marshalls Plc Reviews

About Marshalls Plc:

Marshalls is the UK's leading hard landscaping manufacturer and has been supplying superior natural stone and innovative concrete products to the construction, home improvement and landscape markets since the 1890s. Our name has become synonymous with quality; supplying prestigious landmarks such as Trafalgar Square, whilst also caring for the environment and communities in which we operate. We believe that the better our environment, the better we can be; we strive to create products that improve our landscapes and create happier and healthier communities.

For direct support with your Marshalls order or products, please use the Live Chat on our website (www.marshalls.co.uk/homeowners) or call the Customer Helpline on 03714542173. Both are available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

customeradvice@marshalls.co.uk

Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 28th April 2022
Mark Casey
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 1st April 2022
Eddie Gould
Very helpful and efficient staff
We chose 3 different patterns from the Symphony range to tile the 15 steps and stages to our front door, our porch and also a sun terrace. Their attractive designs and robust nature seemed to suit this purpose and the non-slip surface made this appear to be the right product. All of these qualities are definitely present in the Symphony range. We do however need to warn you that they are not stain resistant as implied in the brochure. Despite skilful and careful fitting by trusted contractors the tiles have never been stain free from the outset even using the expensive cleaner recommended by Marshalls. Marshall’s have been poor in recognising this shortcoming and Customer Services slow and unresponsive to our concerns. The steps are only subject to the occasional foot traffic from pavement to front door and vice versa. Despite this cleaning with a mop or stiff brush and cleaning agent disappointingly doesn’t touch the ingrained soiling and so we have had to purchase an expensive pressure washer and cleaning agent for the monthly time consuming routine of cleaning, the outcome of which does still does not return the tiles to their original appearance. Therefore these tiles should only be purchased by people who enjoy a rigorous and regular cleaning routine. Marshall’s only response was to inform us that the product was not faulty in any way but we were inadequate in our cleaning technique.
Hi Eddie and Hilary, Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that the Symphony Paving did not meet your expectations in terms of ease of maintenance. We will pass your comments on to our Marketing Manager, so they can review this and perhaps look at having more specific information on cleaning this type of paving available on our website. We really appreciate the feedback, as it helps us improve our products and services in the future.
Excellent customer service. From the wrong delivery to resolution was easy and everyone was extremely helpful.
I placed an online order this morning with Marshall’s and had a query about it. I called the domestic sales team and spoke to Callum who was exceptionally helpful and amended my problem for me then called me back as he was also able to give me an earlier delivery date excellent customer service.
I recently had my front garden block paved for parking. The project was expertly handled by Jason of Fox Paving (Newmarket) who is a recommended installer of Marshalls blocks. We used Sunrise blocks with a charcoal edging to great effect. Soakaway & drainage channels installed too. The blocks were of lovely quality and the end result superb. Great peace of mind with the 10 year Marshalls workmanship guarantee.
My first experience at placing an order direct from Marshalls wins 5 stars as the planned delivery date happened, with the driver phoning ahead with an ETA. Another 5 stars for the delivery driver who was professional and very health and safety aware. I had 6 pallets of croft stone walling, 2 of these used already and looking really good. I'm hoping to come back for the patio!
Good product
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 13th December 2021
The goods came on the day we had been informed that they would, although we weren't given a time of day.
Ordered Versuro stone blocks, they were delivered promptly and finish on the blocks was excellent. Now waiting to complete our patio project.
The guy at customer relations was very helpful in completing my order, the all transaction went smoothly and the delivery was bang on to the hour stated on the tracker. Thank you Marshalls in these very trying times
Really helpful and friendly service
Good Service and professional.
Ordering easy and arrived on expected date. Slight confusion on delivery time but driver very helpful when delivering.
Did what they said when they said. Driver helpful and polite
Online booking straight forward
Delivery on time, and on the date I was quoted on the website. I was notified ahead of delivery and then driver contacted me to confirm the time. The delivery was left exactly where I asked for it to be put.
Thank you for your review! Your feedback is important to us and we're really pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience, Viki
Good service, easy ordering
Even though my order was very small the process from ordering to delivery was flawless.
Thanks very much for the review, we're really glad it was a positive experience, Viki
Customer service team and website brilliant but order turned up in wrong day :-/
Thanks for taking the time yo leave a review, we're sorry to hear the order did not come on the agreed date, Viki
Buying direct has been an excellent opportunity to get patio slabs, indian stone and stone craft walling at a fair price. Service has been amazing, several slabs came cracked, these were replaced in a matter of days, truly impressed with efficiency, speed of response and service. Once again well done Marshalls!
Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review, we're so pleased you had such a positive experience even with issues you mention, Viki
Marshalls Plc is rated 4.54 based on 824 reviews