Marshalls Plc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marshalls Plc
Read Marshalls Plc Reviews

About Marshalls Plc:

Marshalls is the UK's leading hard landscaping manufacturer and has been supplying superior natural stone and innovative concrete products to the construction, home improvement and landscape markets since the 1890s. Our name has become synonymous with quality; supplying prestigious landmarks such as Trafalgar Square, whilst also caring for the environment and communities in which we operate. We believe that the better our environment, the better we can be; we strive to create products that improve our landscapes and create happier and healthier communities.

For direct support with your Marshalls order or products, please use the Live Chat on our website (www.marshalls.co.uk/homeowners) or call the Customer Helpline on 03714542173. Both are available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

customeradvice@marshalls.co.uk

Jason Richards
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 28th April 2022
Mark Casey
Eddie Gould
Delivery on time, driver was fantastic getting the goods to where they needed to be. Product is brilliant.
Thanks for your review! Your feedback is important to us and we're pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience here with us at Marshall's.
From ordering to delivery it took 3day’s .Excelent service,highly recommended
Delivery arrived when expected, driver very helpfull
Really quick and reliable from start to finish
Impressive customer service. Haven't ordered from them before. Samples arrived in the post promptly. Delivery of blocks took place on the specified day. Helpful person when I phoned the office. Helpful delivery driver. Cheaper than local builder's merchants, and it seemed more straightforward. Would use again.
Excellent service, quick reply on email. Delivered when said
Brilliant service from start to finish, delivery date was set and came on time. Driver of the lorry was very helpful and polite. After the project was finished we had a pack of blocks left over which they came and collect and refunded me for, this was very easy to sort out with the admin team.
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 1st April 2022
Marshall’s website is good and they have stock updated regularly. It would have been easier if Marshall’s offers flat discount as well.
Best experience of on line purchase yet. From ordering to delivery the whole experience was without any hitch. Product arrived with no shortages or damage. Driver most pleasant and keen to please. Superb.
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 1st April 2022
Purchased 4 packs of Riven stone for my driveway. Excellent product which looks great and very good customer service. The only disappointing thing is that you don’t do half packs anymore and I’ll be left with half a pack that I haven’t got any room room for. Mr. C. Lawton
Good service
Excellent quality and service
Very good service and product with efficient fast delivery. Also impressed with the online payment security process.
Great product, delivered on time, great communication b4 delivery, could be a bit cheaper to the trade
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 1st April 2022
Items ordered were out of stock locally but I was given a delivery date one week ahead which was met. I even received an email with a likely delivery time. Delivery was completed quickly and efficiently.
The products are ok. However you can only order full pallets. If you want a part pallet you have to order from a builders merchant who charge you extra for the delivery charge. In hindsight probably better to order everything from the builders merchant.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience. We will contact you ASAP to investigate your issue. Thank you, Tia
Slabs arrived in good condition and on time. Pleasant service
Excellent products and the driveway looks amazing. Great delivery and it was so easy to return the full unopened pack that we did not use for a full refund. We are absolutely delighted and would recommend Marshalls to our friends and family.
Really helpful sales team helped with my order, and kept me up to date with the lead times. Very positive experience.
This was my first direct order with Marshall’s, I must say the whole process was seamless and communications between the staff and myself were excellent. I’d highly recommend Marshall’s for anything block wise, choice was fantastic! The delivery driver was very courteous and helpful when delivering my order.
Marshalls Plc is rated 4.54 based on 824 reviews