Marshalls Plc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marshalls Plc
Read Marshalls Plc Reviews

About Marshalls Plc:

Marshalls is the UK's leading hard landscaping manufacturer and has been supplying superior natural stone and innovative concrete products to the construction, home improvement and landscape markets since the 1890s. Our name has become synonymous with quality; supplying prestigious landmarks such as Trafalgar Square, whilst also caring for the environment and communities in which we operate. We believe that the better our environment, the better we can be; we strive to create products that improve our landscapes and create happier and healthier communities.

For direct support with your Marshalls order or products, please use the Live Chat on our website (www.marshalls.co.uk/homeowners) or call the Customer Helpline on 03714542173. Both are available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

customeradvice@marshalls.co.uk

Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Eddie, Leics.
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Eddie, Leics.
Really pleased with the products and service provided, would highly recommend. Mr & Mrs Casley
Very helpful on the phone , I was able to Orr order with no issues! Easy to deal with!
Although the people at Marshalls were very courteous, I was very frustrated having called several times to find that my delivery due on Friday 4th June had not arrived which meant that the work could not start that weekend. I was told that the consignment had been delivered which was not the case and I checked that it had not been dropped off at our neighbours. I later learned that it had been delivered, by mistake, at your Ramsbottom depot and it was not possible to retrieve it that weekend. Under the circumstances please arrange for some form of compensation
Having looked around at various other suppliers for my patio project I was left disappointed. I wanted something special a patio that would have the wow factor and I found what I was looking for at Marshalls. Delivery was on time and the driver was professional in fact we had really good chat, would recommend this company without hesitation.
Thank you for your review of Marshalls Christopher, it's great to hear that you've had a good experience buying from us and that you've got the dream patio to enjoy this summer, Viki
Great customer service and sales. Knowledgeable on products
Thank you for your review! Your feedback is important to us and we're really pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience, Viki
Good service, prompt delivery time, good communication.
Thank you for your Marshalls review! We're really pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience, enjoy your new space! Viki
Excellent customer service and great products. Landscaping and driveway now looks fantastic.
Thank you for your Marshalls review, we're so glad to hear you've had a good experience and that you've got a great new outdoor space to enjoy! Viki
Very pleased with the Marshalls experience, website setout easy to order from. Pre delivery call the day before from the driver, delivered on time and placed just where i requested will definitely recommended.
Thanks very much for this review of Marshalls Jon, we're really pleased you had such a good experience and that you would recommend us too! Viki
Great service when another supplier let me down. They advised of when the product was expected and then called me two weeks earlier than expected to advise the product was available and arranged for delivery. I recommend their service and products.
Thanks for the review John, your feedback is really important to us and we're glad we were able to bring your delivery forward, Viki
Gillian was absolutely fantastic. We had a few issues with availability and she went above and beyond to source them for us, keeping us informed along the way. Her customer service skills are the best I have ever received. She is passionate about delivering the best customer service. I only wish everybody I dealt with was like her.
Thanks for this brilliant Marshalls review! We're so glad to hear that our customer service was so good, enjoy your new space. Viki
Having been a Marshalls approved contractor for many years, I've always found there customer service 2nd to none. The quality of the product is also class leading with a fair price to there range and a 1st class delivery system.
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 3rd June 2021 Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 3rd June 2021 Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Thank you for your review Alan, and for sharing these photos. We're really pleased to have you on our Marshalls Register! Viki
Great service. Worked hard to accelerate delivery of this product to keep the project on time.
Thank you for your Marshalls review Iain, we're really glad we were able to accommodate your timescales and hope the project went well, Viki
Great service from marshalls when i had to change my order , and really helpful support from Matt Greenroyd to track down some of the new paving slabs I needed and to keep me informed of the progress during the day !
Thanks for your Marshalls review, your feedback is really important to us and we're glad that Matt was able to find what you needed! Viki
We live in a Grade 2 Listed Building. The Ironstone Drivesys cobbles were the perfect solution for resurfacing our entrance driveway and courtyard. Three years on the cobbles still look great and show no signs of wear. They really look like the original setts. Installation was easy and surprisingly quick. The jointing compound is also standing up really well. Overall really pleased and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product.
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 2nd June 2021 Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 2nd June 2021 Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Thanks so much for your review Eddie and for sharing these photos of your Marshalls Drivesys driveway, it is a stunning driveway and really does look great with your home, Viki
Really helpful customer service. They make working out what you need very easy.
The bricks arrived nice and early at approx 7am, the driver was very pleasant and efficient, later in the day I found a big hole left where the lorry was unloading outside or house we took a photo,and my husband filled in the hole with loose rubble and stones as this path is on a school run for parents an children,I telephoned marshals and call was still not answered after more than 10 minutes, I called again and was told there was a dead aged team for drivers which I was transferred too and not answered, I left a message but no one has dealt with it as have heard nothing back, my husband said driver should have put a plate down to protect the pavement , Sincerely B M Hutchins
Dear Mrs Hutchins, we're very sorry that this happened and that you struggled to speak to us initially. I gather that you have now spoken to Steve and we will be making the necessary repairs very soon. Thank you for your patience, and your custom, Viki
I found all the staff to be super helpful and knowledgeable about my questions.
Products and service are excellent.
Thank you for your review Manoj, we're really pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience, Viki
Unfortunate delay on delivery but was informed of the delay promptly and my slabs arrived on next delivery date , driver was really helpful and careful unloading in a tight area this is my second purchase from Marshall’s ,great product,great service
Thank you for your review Leslie, apologies again about the initial delay but we're glad to hear that you have had a positive experience, Viki
Great service and products. From ordering on the well informed website, through to the delivery on time, as issued at the time of placing the order, to the very helpful delivery man. We will be ordering again in the near future.
Thanks for your review Michael, it's great to to hear that you have had such a positive experience, we look forward to your next order! Viki
Marshalls Plc is rated 4.54 based on 621 reviews