Marriner Yarns Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns

About Marriner Yarns: Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Category:
Arts & Crafts

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy

customer service
"I love this wool, it knits up so well, never had any problems with it."
MORAG MCCLUNG
"Just finished an Aran cardigan for daughter in law which she loves. Service from Marriner was great and yarn 400 GM with wool was nice to work with and very good yardage."
Chantal Branton
"Always bought my wool from here. Never had a problem with it. I make baby blankets, toys and alsorts."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I only buy my yarns from Marriner now, as I love the variety of colours, different weights all at an affordable price, delivery is very prompt reliable. I would and do recommend Marriner yarns to my friends and anybody who loves knitting and crocheting."
"Fantastic quality wool excellent price customer service skills excellent well done"
"Very good value quick delivery brilliant"
"Great yarn ,quick response and care customer."
"Had a bit of problem down loading a pattern but phoned up and it was all sorted. Always very pleaded with the service I have had with Marriner Yarns lets hope that you keep going for years and years"
"Arrived on time easy to order. Sent substitute to save me waiting this was good. Loved pkt of sweets nice touch"
"Brilliant quality, look forward to ordering more in the future"
"A great selection of wool and accessories online, ordered and receive my wool within 48 hours. Great Service"
"Lovely choice of wool and colours, very pleased with my order, thank you"
"Lovely inexpensive yarn delivered quickly."
"I was very pleased with my order especially as you had sent me a replacement wool to save me waiting. Thankyou"
"Quick delivery. Substituted yarn was/is brilliant and the packet of Haribo's were delicious"
"Excellent service and the product is exactly as described. I would highly recommend Marriner Yarns to anyone and I will certainly purchase from them again!!"
"Good quick service, well packaged and good value."
"Very pleased with my yarn, Marriner brand was replaced with some of my colours with Robin! I was pleased with that!"
"I love this wool, it knits up so well, never had any problems with it."
"Purchase from website easy. Speedy delivery. Postman likes the colourful poly delivery bags. Mermaid yarn purchased. Have used it before and it washes well for an acrylic. Got a free mini pack of haribo sweets. Totally unnecessary and a strange thing to send as a freebie to an adult. They went in the bin. Now a nice chocolate would have been eaten 😊"
"Love married yarn. Excellent quality and so affordable. I never use anything else now,no matter what i knit"
"Great service. Well packed wool. Good quality too. Absolutely no complaints. And free sweet treat too!"
"Great yarns plenty of choice excellent value will definitely order again"
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.87 based on 9,248 reviews