Marriner Yarns Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns

About Marriner Yarns: Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

customer service
Sarah
"Loving this wool"
Yvonne
"Fabulous service and quality wool I make baby blankets and they always knit up fantastic Thanks"
AGNE SURBLYTE
"Excellent value yarns, quick delivery and personal service. All yarn for a rug came to £20. Winner!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I only buy my yarns from Marriner now, as I love the variety of colours, different weights all at an affordable price, delivery is very prompt reliable. I would and do recommend Marriner yarns to my friends and anybody who loves knitting and crocheting."
"I highly recommend marriners yarns, I have made so many things from all the different yarns and never been disappointed."
"Good value, arrives Quickly,and knit's up beautifully I have brought both Aran and Double knitting and baby wool from this site, and I will be back"
"Thank you received my wool today fast delivery and very good quality. Will be ordering again."
"I absolutely love this website. Brilliant quality at affordable prices. I will only shop here in the future. Great service. Thank you"
"Received my wool ,today. So pleased. Delivery time excellent"
"Loving this wool"
"Excellent wool lovely to knit with very fast delivery will order again have a book with lots of new wool will be bying some"
"Absoloutely beautiful wool. A pleasure to work with and the highest of qualities. First class value and very fast delivery. I will be recommending your company to my friends and I will be buying all future wool from you. Thank you."
"Good quality at a very fair price."
"Lovely wool, lovely price. Best on-line wool shop."
"each time I order I can always find the right yarn for the job and others to inspire .Thankyou"
"Very impressed with Marriner DK with wool. Knots up easily and feels soft to the touch. And the price is a real bonus!"
"Excellent service. Great quality yarn at exceptionally reasonable prices. I will definitely buy from you again."
"Lovely wool. great value, good service"
"great selection of yarns at very competitive prices I knit blankets for animal charities so their multi packs of assorted colours are great for this"
"Excellent quality yarns, great prices and swift delivery. Thank you"
"very good value for money and always receive items within the working week"
"It is very simple - The Best Yarn,The best prices, and most of all the best customer services. love ! love ! LOVE!!!"
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.88 based on 10,755 reviews