Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy
I was very pleased with the quick delivery of my order. Have already started knitting with wool I ordered.
Great service and delivered very quickly, very happy with my purchase.
Marriner Yarns 4 star review on 26th July 2021
I have used Marriner several times for various items and have been delighted with the finished product every time. I will certainly be using it again. MM
Lovely wool and colours.Great service.onlyproblem I have had is difficulty with the way wool unrolls from ball.It sometimes gets tangled.
Mariner yarns is perfect for the knitted toys that we do at the home where I work. Only trouble is not all colours are in stock so have to keep looking each week to obtain colours needed. If all colours available would of been 5 stars.
The DK yarn is good for making blankets in zingy colours.
Marriner Yarns 4 star review on 29th June 2021
Good service and excellent quality
Very good value but shame about delivery time. I've been waiting 2 weeks.
excellent yarn and service
Good quality yarns at reasonable prices. Arrive well packed and in reasonable time.
Excellent prompt service, good choice of colours. Website easy to use. Only downside is wools from same ‘label’ differ in softness. I crocheted a garment in 5 different colours, 3 are soft, the other 2 are a bit coarser…..they crochet well and finished garment looks good.
I was shocked how lovely the yarn was to crochet with and the price was very reasonable too. Thank you
Got my wool perfect colours thanks
Although I have purchased a large amount of wool I have not started to knit ,but it looks and feel lovely can't wait to start.
I ordered violet, pink and white dk Essentials wool I was very happy with the white and pink wool but the violet wool didn't seem as thick and i wasn't very happy with it but had to use it. The parcel arrived very quickly which was good.
The 100% mercerised cotton is lovely to work with and good value for money. I only wish it would come with a certificate for the EN71-3 safety requirements. Without this certificate we cannot use it for selling or donating crocheted or knitted toys. More colours always welcome.
Love the yarn and love the price. Deluvery is pretty quick too!
Competitive prices, good service with quick delivery
Haven’t used the yarn yet but the service was excellent.
Good service good quality need l say more
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.89 based on 21,342 reviews