Marriner Yarns Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns

About Marriner Yarns: Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

customer service
Sarah
"Loving this wool"
Yvonne
"Fabulous service and quality wool I make baby blankets and they always knit up fantastic Thanks"
AGNE SURBLYTE
"Excellent value yarns, quick delivery and personal service. All yarn for a rug came to £20. Winner!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I only buy my yarns from Marriner now, as I love the variety of colours, different weights all at an affordable price, delivery is very prompt reliable. I would and do recommend Marriner yarns to my friends and anybody who loves knitting and crocheting."
"I have been very happy with the prices and colour range of 4 ply cones and double knitting economy range. The site has been easy to deal with and the deliveries have been to my liking."
"would have been 5 stars except you sent me wrong colour wool."
"It was disappointing that the Mermaid double knitting speckle was out of stock. Otherwise the service received was prompt and courteous. Order arrived quickly."
"Order delivered in reasonable time, good quality product, well satisfied."
"Very quick service and good wool."
"I was recommended marriner wool by my mother. I was so impressed by the quality of the yarn for the amount that I paid. Regrettably that does not extend to your customer service when i phoned your store to enquire about flesh tone wool. It is out of stock on your website and i rang to enquire when you would be expecting q delivery. It was not a welcome conversation, if you could call it that. It was a very abrupt, unhelpful yes, no direct call. It is a shame because your yarn is if good quality. Have you lost a customer? - ?"
"Efficient service good wool lots of colours"
"Great service"
"Ordering is easy. Choice is wide. Will be ordering again."
"I had a small problem to begin with, my item hadn't arrived but I e mailed Marriner Yarns and within a couple of days my knitting bag had arrived."
"I love the value. I would like the colours be more natural, for example I would call the yellow gold"
"my order was complete and arrived in good time"
"Wife kniting with wool just received first 2 balls had big knots in had to undo row so the knots didn't come in the row"
"Good service, great oroduct!"
"My parcel arrived. Three days from order. Excellent. Many thanks"
"wool is lovely, quick delivery, only disappointment was no knitting patterns arrived."
Hello Pat,
Great to hear you're pleased with your yarn. Our patterns are always provided digitally, so you have access to them (in your account) as soon as you have placed your order. Should there be any issues with this, please get in touch with customer service and we'll help you out.
Kind regards, Caroline - MY
"Very pleased purchased mixed pack very good value and a good selection of colours will continue to order in future"
"Good quality wool - lovely colours - very fast delivery - prices competitive. However - not the same can be said about customer service."
"Your yarn is lovely and delivery is very prompt tank you"
"Love Martinez Aran yarn"
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.88 based on 10,755 reviews