Marriner Yarns Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns

About Marriner Yarns: Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Category:
Arts & Crafts

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy

customer service
TINA STEVENS
"I love Marriner Yarns! Sensible prices over a wide range of yarns! Some lovely buttons and great patterns. Of course they always have all the necessities for yarn-craft and their service is always exemplary. What's not to love?! The photo is of the king size blanket I made my daughter for Christmas, using Marriner yarns of course!"
Ann Davidson
"Wool just great. Such a marvellous choice. Use for trauma teddies for local children’s hospital. Service fantastic. Thank you Marriner Yarns"
ANNE P ADAIR
"Value for money, quick delivery, Knits up nicely"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I only buy my yarns from Marriner now, as I love the variety of colours, different weights all at an affordable price, delivery is very prompt reliable. I would and do recommend Marriner yarns to my friends and anybody who loves knitting and crocheting."
"Delivery was very swift. However, I was disappointed that we received Robin wool instead of the Marriner wool ordered. I know I could have returned this wool, but I particularly wanted the light yellow wool, and had not been able to find this on any other site - which is why I specifically came direct to the company itself."
"Good value yarns delivered well packed and pretty prompt. Excellent range for making charity knits"
"Lovely wool in a great range of colours 😊"
"Good fast and efficient service definitely use again wish you put colour charts and button list in"
"I was looking for some yarn that I could weave with and as a beginner, I did not want to purchase expensive wools, I have not used the yarn yet but it is next on my list to warp with."
"Very nice wool. With fast delivery thankyou."
"Very happy with my order yarn is very good value Shame about the the delivery but I put the blame on the post"
"Quite pleased with my order. Came fairly quickly in the post. Used this yarn before bought at the Knitting and Stitching show, Alexandra Palace or Olympia, can't remember which. Liked the quality, very good for the price. This was my first online purchase. However, the Jaffa shade was much brighter, fluorescent colour than I thought. Will still be using it though, and will probably order again. Other two colours I ordered were as expected."
"Prompt delivery and all as requested. Didnt find all colours I wanted in lower price. Haven't knitted yet so quality unknown as yet"
"Lovely yarn and service very good."
"Delivery of order took longer than expected but on contacting Marriner the problem was sorted quickly. So far the yarns have been very good, knitting up well. I buy dk yarn to provide garments to a baby charity"
"Just arrived on the 8 th of March. Good quality wool."
"easy to order and fast dispatch. very well packaged and fair delivery time"
"The yarns are lovely. My only issue is that it took awhile for delivery but this will not stop me from buying from you again."
"Hi, Yarn arrived quickly, I ordered Sunday and it came Wednesday. I have used the double knit yarn before and really liked it so did my first on line order. However, the Jaffa yarn I ordered wasn't quite true to the colour on the website. I thought it looked more like an orangy yellow and it is quite a fluorescent looking orange. I will use it to make a hat and scarf for charity, but I don't like it. Safari and Pale Rose were ok shades."
Dear Janice,
thank you for your feedback, we're glad you like the yarn. I take your point about the Jaffa, it is difficult to represent the fluorescent nature on screen, but we will see if we can make the image more fluorescent.
Kind regards, Caroline - MY
"A good variety of yarns. Excellent customer service."
"Good quality wool , with a great price tag."
"I'm knitting blankets for dementia patients in Maidstone Hospital, and the cost and quality of the Marriner wool is just right without costing me a fortune."
"Good selection of inexpensive yarn..arrived 3 days after placing the order."
"Lovely soft wool and excellent customer service."
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.87 based on 9,206 reviews