Marriner Yarns Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns

About Marriner Yarns: Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Category:
Arts & Crafts

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy

customer service
Maria Parker
"Ordered twice now. Quick delivery. Excellent value, I have bought ‘traffic light’ colours and am knitting hats for premature babies. Great quality, colours and value. I will certainly buy again and have recommended to friends."
"I love this wool, it knits up so well, never had any problems with it."
MORAG MCCLUNG
"Just finished an Aran cardigan for daughter in law which she loves. Service from Marriner was great and yarn 400 GM with wool was nice to work with and very good yardage."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I only buy my yarns from Marriner now, as I love the variety of colours, different weights all at an affordable price, delivery is very prompt reliable. I would and do recommend Marriner yarns to my friends and anybody who loves knitting and crocheting."
"So many lovely colours to choose from and great quality yarn. Received my order within a couple of days. I will definitely be a regular cistomer and have just placed another order. I have made some fantastic baby blankets and I am extremely pleased with the yarn."
"I've been using Marriner Yarns for several years to make blankets for the William Stewart Hope for the Hopeless Foundation -- Malwawi. The blankets bring comfort to orphans and elderly people. I shall continue using this company to make multi-coloured blankets. I also send bundles of wool which are used to teach orphans how to knit."
"My order arrived today and the yarn's lovely. I ordered on 5 May, and seem to remember that the dispatch notification came on 8 May. Since today is 16 May it's quite a slow delivery, but it's hard to expect rapid delivery when prices are so reasonable. For me it's a case of order early!"
"It's lovely to knit any item. I knit every day so need an array of colours. Marriners yarns provide all i need for my projects."
"I have started knitting again I am inmy 90th year and used to do a lot of initting"
Dear Doreen,
that is so wonderful to hear! Thank you for sharing this with us, and I am impressed that you're emailing, we get many customers a lot younger than yourself who have not 'gone digital'!
We look forward to hearing more from you, please share any project with us if you want us to see what you have made with Marriner yarns.
Kind regards, Caroline - MY
"I cannot believe how cheap your yarns are, the quality is very good it knits and crochets beautifully. I have already let my friends know about your yarn, the quality and affordable price range. Thank You"
"I love Marriner yarns they are so soft and squishy, and the colours are lovely, l need to buy more."
"The company said they were sorry I didn't like the colours - no admission that they are not the colours the Irish rugby team play in!!!! Extremely poor customer service with the added insult to injury of suggesting I just don't use one of the colours they sent - terrible service!!!!"
"Great value, quality yarn which is lovely to work with. Also the baby yarn I have just purchased is so soft. Marriner are definitely my main supplier from now on."
"Great quality, colours and price. Our knit and natter group had fun sorting out the order and deciding just what to knit next."
"Fantastic wool even better prices won't go anywhere else for my wool-photo that is attached is all mariners wool"
"Lovely soft wool at a very good price I am able to afford to order more wool and keep knitting I have been knitting since the age of 5 years and am now in my seventy second year thank you Martinez"
"i am loving the wool i like the way it’s crocheting up some wools hurt my hands but i have not experienced this with this wool so i will definitely be ordering again."
"My parcel came wrapped secure and waterproofed, lovely wool excellent prices beautiful colour ranges , would not bother to buy any where else now I have found Marriner's . I can crochet to my hearts content now. Thank you ."
"Very happy with my DK yarn. Only took three dsys to arrive and great quality. I shall be ordering again. Fantastic value for money!"
"Great service lovely coloured yarns. Quick delivery and good communications."
"I purchased 4 shades to chunky in order in crochet some dogs. This yarn is perfect great quality and price to match. Will definitely use it again."
"I just wanted to let you know how delighted I am with my wool! My husband was delighted with the Haribos too - such a nice thought. The parcel arrived yesterday, just before I left for a train journey, so I was able to take yarn and needles with me - fantastic timing. I have started with the Metro Safari yarn and it is so beautiful. The colour is fantastic and the yarn is soft and so easy to work. Your website has been shared with my knitting circle and I will definitely be back for more - although it may be a couple of months as I have 24 balls to work my way through 😊"
"Lovely yarns! Very nicely packed and a little sweet inside make my day. Thanks Marriner Yarns"
"i have used marriner yarn now for a few years with no problem,but i have noticed that the last 12 months or so the quality of he dk isn't as good the thickness of the wool varies.i have just received an order for the new spotty wool and i must say i am very dissapointed in this.the wool is considerably thinner than dk yarn......."
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.87 based on 9,270 reviews