Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy
I only buy my yarns from Marriner now, as I love the variety of colours, different weights all at an affordable price, delivery is very prompt reliable. I would and do recommend Marriner yarns to my friends and anybody who loves knitting and crocheting.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th January 2019
Order 3ply baby wool and down loaded the knitting pattern for a baby shawl. Didn’t take long for wool to arrive. Excellent service
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Ordered on Monday morning, now Wednesday evening and my order still hasn’t been dispatched. Disappointed ☹️
So many lovely colours to choose from and great quality yarn. Received my order within a couple of days. I will definitely be a regular cistomer and have just placed another order. I have made some fantastic baby blankets and I am extremely pleased with the yarn.
I've been using Marriner Yarns for several years to make blankets for the William Stewart Hope for the Hopeless Foundation -- Malwawi. The blankets bring comfort to orphans and elderly people. I shall continue using this company to make multi-coloured blankets. I also send bundles of wool which are used to teach orphans how to knit.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 15th July 2018
My order arrived today and the yarn's lovely. I ordered on 5 May, and seem to remember that the dispatch notification came on 8 May. Since today is 16 May it's quite a slow delivery, but it's hard to expect rapid delivery when prices are so reasonable. For me it's a case of order early!
Love using Marriner wool .. great price and excellent service. Do a lot of charity knits and was wondering is the wool CE approved for dolls and dolls clothes as some of my knits are for Christmas gifts .
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 8th July 2021
First class service and goods a god send during lock down highly recommend
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Always very good service. Yarns are brilliant & everything knits up beautifully. Especially useful when we've been locked down. Thank you.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Marriner Yarns provide quality goods at reasonable prices and their service is excellent. I have knitted several American Afghan blankets and always use Marriner Aran with wool. They wash well and look good.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Since buying a knitting machine, I struggled to find good quality cones at a reasonable price. Marriner certainly fits the bill. I have bought several times and the cones have always arrived quickly, well packed, and are excellent quality. The yarn thickness is consistent and the choice is great. Well recommended
Very reasonably priced. I purchased a variegated Mermaid double knit yarn in blues; it has a very silky feel to it. I am very pleased with the effect. Because each colour change is short in length, it works out less stripey than others I have purchased; it looks more like blocks of colour which I find more attractive.
But last little order has not arrived. Rang you & advised to check neighbours etc cos Royal Mail said order was delivered. No it wasn’t, post person always knocks on door
I purchased your 3ply wool for my mum and she says that it is so soft and beautiful to knit/crochet with - what an excellent choice from an experienced 80 year old!!
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 24th April 2021
Excellent wool for knitting squares for blankets for charity
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Really nice yarn at a affordable price, fast delivery.
Wool is great ,such a good yardage, delivered fast just a couple of days after ordering,lovely range of yarns and colours .well worth getting and oh grandkids love the sweets .
Lovely yarn, great value and quick delivery.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 1st April 2021 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 1st April 2021
I have bought yarn several times from this company and I have never yet been disappointed. The order arrives promptly and well packaged. Good prices, good quality and a lovely selection of colours. Very pleased.
Great speedy service with secure packaging and competitive prices.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 26th March 2021