Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy
Good quality wool and the delivery was fast.
I started using Marriners Yarn at the start of the first lockdown over a year ago. Will continue to use. Good quality wool at decent prices.
Amazing value, prompt postage and lovely soft wool ... what's not to like?
Excellent service and also very quick response with a query I had. The wool arrived very quickly and is very good quality
Quality and price are great. I bought the DK Cotton and have been very pleased with it.
Lovely wool knits like a dream fast delivery highly recommended
Marriner wool is really good. I’ve been using it for pom-poms and it’s smooth and a decent thickness for double knitting wool. I would recommend it to anyone , postage is quick and I had a little packet of sweets in my last order. Thank you fort that.
Absolutely love the 4ply cones. Great value and quality and I will be ordering more soon. Delivery was super speedy too. Thankyou
lovely wool and delivery on time. Good doing business with you.
Excellent service. Excellent quality product. I would definitely recommend Marriner Yarns.
Just bought the cosy toes yarn for the first time and I'm really pleased with it. It's so soft and lovely to knit with. Will certainly buy more.
Always excited to get my Marriner delivery! The yarns are great prices and brilliant colours! 😍
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
.The only thing wrong was that I ordered Berry colour 146. and you sent me Red 18. I did not realise until too late and I had started to knit. A the other 3 colours were ok.
Yarn is of excellent quality, great prices and very good range of colours.
Very quick delivery great prices thank you
Good quality yarns at a reasonable price - nice and prompt with ordering and delivery
I started using the yarn that I ordered , and all I can say is I will be ordering more. I recieved a swatch and a booklet too. Really impressed. Thank you. X
Lv the wool going to make little toys with it 10 out of 10 for value
can't really review Mariner Yarns . nothing has arrived yet. Order despatched 16 days ago
Hi Marion, We are sorry to hear that your order has not yet arrived with Royal Mail. If you get in touch with our customer service team on 02920 837613 or info@marrineryarns.com we will be happy to resolve this for you and make sure that your order reahces you. Kind regards, Marriner Yarns Team
Excellent quality product for my mothers birthday present which she was extremely pleased with
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.89 based on 20,421 reviews