Marriner Yarns Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns

About Marriner Yarns: Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Category:
Arts & Crafts

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy

customer service
"Very impressed with the service, not yet used, but can’t wait to try!"
"Bought some double knitting for toys and it is perfect. I have not yet tried the Arran Wool but it seems to be good quality, I am looking forward to using it. It appears good quality and can't wait to use it."
"Perfect as always.. packed well and speedy delivery!! A child that loves the haribos, thankyou!"
"Very happy when problem was sorted. Good quality wool, best prices ever super service. Will only use your company in future for wool orders. Thank you very much."
"Love this wool.I have crocheted 7 blankets, such a bargain"
"Great service quick delivery and very nice wool,lovely to work with"
"always good quality and quick delivery"
"I had been recommended to try Marriner Yarns. I ordered a selection of yarn to try and can say I was not disappointed! I will be ordering again for sure. Fantastic quality with fantastic prices, quick delivery too!"
"good quality yarn. excellent delivery"
"Very good wool used this site many times with no problems!"
"Ordered Baby Soft arrived quickly and I love it!! I am in the process of crocheting a baby blanket and will post a photo when I'm done"
"I ordered the double knitting 100grm for £1 ..it arrived quickly and I was surprised the lovely softness of this wool. I do a lot of preemie hats for local hospital and also knit props for my daughters baby photography business...the photo shows what I knitted with one ball of wool! I will certainly be ordering again."
"Just love this yarn store. I've has several orders, yarn is lovely and soft, also at £1 for a ball and several colours to chose from there's no end to my projects."
"I order for my mum who is 98 and still knit for charity"
"Excellent service and delivery very quick, lovely wool as im knitting for premature babies 😀"
"Excellence service and excellent products at amazing prices."
"The yarn is great quality and was sent out quickly to me. There was one item missing unfortunately, but a quick email was sent and the yarn was with me very quickly - much appreciated! Thanks!"
"Really great service all through ,from operator taking order to delivery nicely packed"
"I have recently started using the supersoft baby and baby mosaic to knit preemie cardigans. Both knit up beautifully smooth and soft. I haven't bought any other baby yarn since. So pleased to have discovered Marriner and recommend you to all my knitting friends."
"I've been searching for some super chunky yarn to knit a bean bag with and found Marriner. Great price. Good colour selection. Quick delivery. The yarn is easy to knit with."
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.87 based on 10,101 reviews