Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy
Lovely yarn at a excellent price I brought the sparkle Dk which as knitted up really well Excellent service and quick delivery Really recommend Marriner Yarns
Always an acceptable and consistent quality yarn.
Absolutely love your wool especially the chunky wool, I've knitted cardigans for my husband, auntie and now my son, my husband and auntie both agree they are very warm for the winter, I can't do one for me because of everyone else!! Marriner wool is lovely, ordering is easy and delivery excellent.
Absolutely Brilliant - The wool is marvellous along with the price - beautiful colours. Service is fantastic . What more can you say.
I am very pleased with my first batch of Marriner yarns. Good quality at a bargain price.
Never any problems. Excellent service and quality.
I absolutely LOVE Marriner Yarns! Simply the best for quality, value, and an amazing choices of shades and textures. I particularly love their 'Mermaid' yarns, such beautiful colours, and they knit up so well - never a boring project using these lovely yarns! Their customer service is second to none, and the newsletter is such a treat - it's wonderful to see and read about the 'Marriner Flock' and their adventures. In my opinion, you can't find better yarn anywhere, and this a genuine 'home grown' UK business, too. Long may Marriner Yarns thrive!
Great wool, great price, great delivery
Lovely selection of yarns and easy website to navigate. The wool I bought feels lovely and soft and is knitting up very nicely.
Great wool great delivery . Definitely be back 😁
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 29th November 2021
Double knit wool great price good choice of colours, easy ordering and fast delivery. Will be ordering more wool soon.
Always helpful, the wool is of a good quality and reasonably priced and the website is easy to use.
The yarn purchase was for my sister as I referred you to her so you will have her custom from now as well.
Very good service excellent quality wool and great packaging got free gifts which is nice gesture would order again
I do a lot of knitting for charity and this is the cheapest wool and good quality fast service
Lovely company to deal with. Merino is very soft. Black Friday is everyday at Marriner Yarns!!
very good wool n it knits up loverly iv just started my granddaughters jacket
thankyou for five star service great choice of wools at great great prices
My Go-To place for buying all my wool. It is easy, convenient and problem free. Delivery is quick and well packaged. The wool is super quality; I especially love the Aran with Wool. It washes like a dream. Thank you Marriner for a 5* service.
Bought the really soft yarn feels like butter excellent
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.90 based on 22,836 reviews