Marriner Yarns Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns

About Marriner Yarns: Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Category:
Arts & Crafts

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy

customer service
"SUPER WOOL NO JOINS OR KNOTS"
"Excellent quality and price. Service and delivery brilliantx"
"The goods from this site are always good. I order a couple of the new craft bags and they are lovely and well made. Delivery of order was quick. Would recommend this site for value and service."
"Quick deliver well packaged. Good selection of colours. Not used any yet but it feels good. I will be ordering more. Thanks."
"Easy to order, lovely colours and very good quality wool."
"excellant quility will use you again"
"Fast delivery, well packaged, GORGEOUS yarn. Happy customer :) :)"
"The company said they were sorry I didn't like the colours - no admission that they are not the colours the Irish rugby team play in!!!! Extremely poor customer service with the added insult to injury of suggesting I just don't use one of the colours they sent - terrible service!!!!"
"I love Mariners different styles of wool.. it knits up perfectly!! Could do with some new shades of wool so I can buy them! 😁"
"Excellent service, they were recommended by a friend and can't praise them high enough"
"I sent for the Irish team colours for rugby. What I got was wool for a green, white and black stripey hat and scarf. I phoned and was told I saw what I was ordering on the website but I could return the wool at my own cost! DO NOT BUY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GENUINE IRISH RUGBY COLOURS!!!!"
Dear Sylvia,
I'm sorry you don't like the colours, however they are clearly shown on the product page photograph and again in the basket before an order is placed. A simple solution could be to leave out the black and replace with white, if you don't want to return the order for a refund.
Kind regards, Caroline - MY
"The yarns are value for money and fast service"
"Good, speedy service and value for money too. Thank you"
"Best yarn ever!! Lovely to crochet with, and affordable. Like the little surprise bag of sweets, too!"
"Lovey quality wool that always arrives quickly"
"The yarn arrived on time and well wrapped. It is great value and knits up very nicely. My son enjoyed his favourite brand of confection. Thanks for sending this with my order. Can't wait to see the sheep kit completed."
"the wool is lovely to knit with, customer service very helpful,delivery really quick thank you"
"Excellent value, brilliant service & fantastic delivery"
"Was recommended by a friend and received a great service and quick delivery and yarn is very nice to crochet with thanks mariner yarns."
"Quick delivery and lovely quality yarn. Nice touch with the Haribos which my adult son soon got rid of."
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.87 based on 8,835 reviews