Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Brenda Foubister
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 25th July 2021
Janice Welsh
love your yarns love your new layout carnt find a better deal thank you
Great fast service, am very happy with the wool I purchased, lovely colour good quality
A good supply of various colours available. PLus efficient and quick service so I can get on with my knitting, thank you.
Always the best yarn, always a great service.
As always the products are first class quality, the prices are very good, and delivery is quick and efficient.
Always find what I'm looking for. Wool great quality and good variety of types and colours, very good prices aswell. Easy to order and wool delivered quickly.
Recently found Marriner on line. Have had two orders. Love the yarn and so many colours to choose from. My number one supplier now. When the packages arrive they are so well packed. I am highly delighted, I am just making a rainbow scarf ready for the colder months. The colours are beautiful.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Such a lovely collection of wool, I was very pleased with my first order from Marriners Yarn. I think you may be my new “go to” for wool from now on.
These are good yarns at a really good price. This is my first time buying from this store. I didn't know if this double knitting brand was going to work with the Bargello type design I was working on, but they're working well. One of the yarns is not going to work as it was puffier and softer, but that has nothing to do with the store, just my choice. Everything was packaged well and arrived within the week, so I would definitely buy from them again.
Beautiful yarn delivered quickly.
The best yarns on the market, I have used every thickness and texture, mixed plys and will carry on ordering and recommending as long as I knit, delivery is spot on, thank you all the staff at Marriner ❤️
I placed an order for DK recently, I included mermaid Lilac sky, which I have not had before which when it arrived I was really thrilled with. The service was fantastic, Customer Services were so helpful in finding a colour that was no listed but they had a few in the warehouse. superb quality as always
The service and delivery from marriners is exceptional.
Lovely selection of yarn had great fun choosing and ordering
This is my first time using Marriner Yarns and it now will be my go to for all my yarns The delivery was super quick, The quality is fantastic, it’s soft and doesn’t split when crocheting Looking forward to sharing my first make with you 🧶
Beautiful quality yarns great colour range and prices to suit every budget.
I ordered Essential Acrylic Yarn for our knitting group who knit for charity. The order was fulfilled very quickly, the quality of the yarn was good and the choice of colours was also good. A nice touch was the small packet of Haribos included in the order. I will definitely order again.
Always good value and quick delivery
I love ordering Wool from marriner yarns, because its at a reasonable price and I will be buying some more very soon
Wonderful quick delivery beautiful colours and so soft tb knit with
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.89 based on 21,379 reviews