Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy
As always very satisfied with quality of product.service and ease of ordering.so much to choose from with sensible prices
Excellent service and dispatch/delivery time. One ball of yarn had several knots in it but it was just the one. Otherwise it would have been 5 stars!
Hi Lucy,

Thanks for your email.

We’re sorry to hear you've not had a good experience when using our yarn. We endeavour to use the highest quality products and always do our utmost to minimise faults in our yarns. Unfortunately it does happen occasionally.

We appreciate you letting us know and will pass the feedback onto our suppliers.

MY Team
Very good quality products, arrived well packaged! Very happy customer who will recommend.
Lovely sock yarn, very quick delivery
Easy to order, arrived very quickly, lovely wool, great colours.
100% perfection & service couldn't ask for anything more X
Excellent service and value for money... as I knit for charity I don't want to pay a fortune for wool so Marriner Yarns is ideal.. Will definitely use again
Just what i wanted and lovely colours
Great service with fast delivery
I buy my yarn from marriners almost every week and i have never been disapointed. The yarn is lovely quality and perfect for my baby clothing i make for my shop xx
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 4th April 2021
Good quality yarn at competitive prices. Very efficient and orders are always sent promptly.
Excellent service including price delivery cost & time. Great quality too. Will use again.
I have knitted and crocheted with both the Essentials and standard double knitting yarn. Both are excellent value for money and knit/crochet up smoothly.
Absolutely fantastic service. Ordered wool Saturday evening and parcel arrived Tuesday. Brilliant.
The wool is lovely quality and there are some amazing colours. I will 100% order again and recommend Marriner to all my knitting friends.
Mariner yarns are good quality and affordable that's why I keep buying them .They have a range of colours and from 4ply to super bulky .
I was very pleased with your service and the quality of your wool. I used the wool to knit a sweater and was delighted with the outcome. I will definitely use your product again.
Gladys Muur
Easy website ordering, fast delivery, well packaged. Very happy customer thanku
As always, good quality wool at a low price,delivered quickly.
Wool is great ,such a good yardage, delivered fast just a couple of days after ordering,lovely range of yarns and colours .well worth getting and oh grandkids love the sweets .
Very quick order and good price 😘
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 4th April 2021