Marriner Yarns Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns

About Marriner Yarns: Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Category:
Arts & Crafts

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy

customer service
"Often colour representation on line is different to the actual colour of yarn ordered. But, Marriner yarns understand the gamble knitters take on this issue and are happy to refund or exchange if it's not the right colour match. They offer prompt service and dedicated customer service."
"Wow!!. Beautiful wool to work with. I am currently crocheting a hexagon blanket so I ordered lots of different colours,every ball is soft and has no knots. I am surprised at the quality of the yarn as it was the cheapest I have found but also the best, delivery was quick and free too, I just had to have one of the project bags it is great for keeping my yarn in and is bright and cheerful and good value. I will certainly be a returning customer to Marriner."
"The colour coordination is excellent! I've chosen mauve and pinks to crochet two blankets and I'm thrilled with the colours. The baby wool is very soft and lovely to knit with, and the speed of the delivery was also excellent! It's nice to browse through the charts without having to go into town to the shops!! No parking fees!!!!!!"
"Their yarns are amazing value, lovely and soft, good quality to knit with, machine washes nicely with no fuss, items keep their shape. Excellent delivery times. Highly recommend."
"Yeah very Happy with the service as I live in the Channel Islands"
"I have found all the yarn I have received from you really nice to work with knits and crochet very well I love the Aran just wish you had a few more colours in the Aran"
"I love buying from Marriner! The range of yarns is huge and they're all such amazing value. I love the fact that the jiffy bags are branded, you can spot them in the postman's hand a mile off. I love how every order seems to come with a little bag of sweets. I love how nice Marriner yarn is to crochet with. I just love everything about it"
"Got the baby soft mosaic, it is lovely to work with and the garment once knitted is so soft for the baby to wear. My order was delivered very promptly, also it was half of the price that I had paid for a similar wool from another seller and better quality. Definitely will return and recommend."
"Brilliant service and fabulous quality yarn"
"Easy to order, arrived on time and really good quality. perfect"
"I really love this yarn I’ve tried the dk 4ply and super chunky all very good quality I just wish I could crochet quicker so I could buy more. Ialso like the speed of the delivery,would highly recommend"
"Lovely quality yarn at reasonable prices. Speedy delivery and great customer service, what's not to like! I will always use Marriner Yarns for my knitting in future."
"Very happy both with the quality and speedy delivery of the yarn I purchased. I shall definitely be purchasing more, as the price is also very competitive. Am really enjoying crocheting with this yarn and so far have made two of the diagonal stripe blankets. My family get very excited whenever I make another and all lay claim to them, hahaha!!"
"Easy to use site when buying. Very good value and good delivery. Nice shopping experience. Will be back and sharing with friends."
"Very pleased with my first order of yarn which is lovely and soft and great colours"
"I am very happy with my wool and l will come back"
"I buy a lot of wool from Marriner, their wool is good quality and reasonably priced. I design and knit toys and they have a good range of colours. Delivery is fast. I am a happy customer :)"
"I was extremely happy with my order, it arrived swiftly with all my wool and included a wee packet of sweets, I have shopped at marriner before and I have always had first class service"
"Excellent wool for the money , plus quick delivery."
"Excellent service and excellent yarns. Thank you for the treat!"
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.87 based on 10,101 reviews