Marriner Yarns Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns

About Marriner Yarns: Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Category:
Arts & Crafts

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy

customer service
"Wool looks fine. Not using it yet. Will continue to buy wool and patterns. At least I know the wool is from UK and not from Turkey."
"Lovely and soft a pleasure to knit with, speedy delivery Thank you"
"Always excellent customer service, speedy postage and quality yarns that never let me down. I have been doing business with Marriner Yarns for many years now and the are always my 'to go' yarn manufacturer, I've even managed to get some of my proteges to use them!"
"Great yarn at great prices. Quality is always very good and postage prices are too. Will definitely be a regular customer now!"
"great choice of colours & yarns at a fantastic price. Quick delivery"
"lovely service, quality, colours"
"Excellent wool for price, knits up beautifully, I'll be passing on to my knitting group. Thank you"
"Can’t fault. Fast delivery and lovely yarn every time."
"Love the colours I picked great price and delivery couldn't wait to start my blanket see you again soon."
"Marriners wool is excellent value and delivery service is second to none. I ordered on saturday and wool came on wednesday. Wouldnt go anywhere else for wool now that I've found marriners."
"I love Marriner yarns, i live in France so i get my wool delivered to friends that are coming this way, so i can keep a stock in, also i`ve recommended Marriners to other knitters here so they have the same arrangement now, Keep up the good work ,& thank you for your lovely products"
"EXCELLENT Prompt delivery. Wool was exceptional and amazingly cheap. (DK) . Knots up beautifully. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent service. Quick delivery. Will be using all the time. As fantastic quality for the knitted toys i make for other people"
"Nice wool very soft to touch, I do think it doesn’t feel quite as thick as some double wool I have used but other than that am happy with it and will be ordering more"
"Good yarn at great prices. Quick delivery. Excellent service."
"Marriner Empress Chunky with Wool 100g In Sandcastle. See below for my WIP I Love it so soft and easy to work with, using 6.5 crochet hook. Perfect ordering and delivery I missed my delivery and had to pick it up from my local post office, they saw the lovely packaging and asked me about it... now they are planning on stocking it in there new post office shop!"
"Pattern was easy to use and arrived in my email right away"
"I love Marriner yarns they are so soft and squishy, and the colours are lovely, l need to buy more."
"Marriner yarn is lovely and soft, easy to knit with,a vast choice of colours and thickness, a good choice of patterns, very good prices and fast delivery.....what else does a knitter need...Thank you Marriner...🤗"
"Excellent service. will definitely use again."
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.87 based on 8,835 reviews