Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy
My order arrived very promptly and the yarns look very nice. Really true to colours on the website.
Very good wool knits up great
Love the pdf patterns. Good to get them straight away
I recently received my second order from Marriner Yarns. Fantastic value and lovely colours. Wool knits up well and as I knit for charity also the value range is also excellent. Will definitely order again.
Very friendly and helpful staff. Very efficient and swift delivery. We love your yarns - both the cost and the colour range! We'll be back!!
this is an excellent company, good choice of yarns at excellent prices, lovely yarn, soft and washes really well
Excellent customer service even in view of the fact i'm and idiot. I had an unrecognised payment appear on a bill. contacted the company direct and all clarified. Delivery and of said items and the after care customer service all excellent.
love your yarns love your new layout carnt find a better deal thank you
Great fast service, am very happy with the wool I purchased, lovely colour good quality
A good supply of various colours available. PLus efficient and quick service so I can get on with my knitting, thank you.
Always the best yarn, always a great service.
As always the products are first class quality, the prices are very good, and delivery is quick and efficient.
Always find what I'm looking for. Wool great quality and good variety of types and colours, very good prices aswell. Easy to order and wool delivered quickly.
Recently found Marriner on line. Have had two orders. Love the yarn and so many colours to choose from. My number one supplier now. When the packages arrive they are so well packed. I am highly delighted, I am just making a rainbow scarf ready for the colder months. The colours are beautiful.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Such a lovely collection of wool, I was very pleased with my first order from Marriners Yarn. I think you may be my new “go to” for wool from now on.
These are good yarns at a really good price. This is my first time buying from this store. I didn't know if this double knitting brand was going to work with the Bargello type design I was working on, but they're working well. One of the yarns is not going to work as it was puffier and softer, but that has nothing to do with the store, just my choice. Everything was packaged well and arrived within the week, so I would definitely buy from them again.
Beautiful yarn delivered quickly.
The best yarns on the market, I have used every thickness and texture, mixed plys and will carry on ordering and recommending as long as I knit, delivery is spot on, thank you all the staff at Marriner ❤️
I placed an order for DK recently, I included mermaid Lilac sky, which I have not had before which when it arrived I was really thrilled with. The service was fantastic, Customer Services were so helpful in finding a colour that was no listed but they had a few in the warehouse. superb quality as always
The service and delivery from marriners is exceptional.
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.89 based on 21,366 reviews