Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy
Very pleased with my purchase. This time my order was sent straight to my granddaughter, who I have taught to knit. She was very pleased. Quick delivery.
Fabulous selection of colours and types of wool.. great price and excellent service
I bought different shades of dk to continue with projects that I knit, mostly baby cardigans for local maternity hospitals. The quality is always good and really good value.
Lovely wool :)
Love this wool so easy to order and arrives very quickly. Love it for all the baby blankets that I make.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 29th November 2021 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 29th November 2021 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 29th November 2021 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 29th November 2021
I have been using Marriner for some years now very happy with all the yarns that I have purchased
Delivered quickly good quality yarn at great prices
Great yarn at a good price. Delivered quickly and well packed.
The quality of the yarn is excellent, the prices are amazing and the customer service is first class. I love the aran 1000g cones on a variety of colours.
Very pleased with item bought I look forward to starting my jumper the wool is very good quality
Marriner wool is lovely to knit with and crochet
Been using Marriner wool for quite a few years and never been disappointed. Always good quality wool and colour as seen. Price is very good as low as £1 for 100grams haven’t found anything cheaper that is so good quality and price. This wool washes well and doesn’t loose its shape. Service and delivery very quick. Would definitely recommend to anyone who does a lot of knitting 🧶 or who have just started.
Quality and value very good, Aran lovely colours
Good price and value for money. The dk works up nicely in both knitting or crochet. The new crochet mercerised yarn takes some getting used to as it feels stiffer than other mercerised brands. The end results looks great. It passed for the fireproof to conform with the UKCA requirements with flying colours.
I buy marriner yarns weekly and never disappointed. I use it for the babywear I make and household items. Delivery is always quick and questions are always answered promptly. I cannot fault them xx
Lovely to knit with, will be buying more in the future. Can't show photo haven't finished yet
Always good quality yarns and postage reasonable delivery quick service
As usual any yarn I have bought has been great to knit/crochet with and very affordable 2 with the beige yarn i bought last year snd the green is a work in progress which will be finished in next few days
I have yet to use the wool I bought but the quality and colours are a delight. I shall be knitting socks with it all and then sending them to Australia for family.
just perfect.