Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy
My order arrived amazingly quick, I haven’t had enough time to knit the yarns yet but they both feel super soft.
Brilliant quality for a good price, I will be ordering again definitely
I do a lot of crafts and this year making Christmas reef’s done one for myself which every one loved the colours are just what I needed don’t think I will get my wool from anywhere but Marriner yarns reef looks lovely on my door but people are asking me now if I would do more so better start early next year . Got to do one in Easter colours now for a church. So will be ordering more soon such nice wool and good prices.thank you
It was the first time I had used Marriner but found their service excellent and the yarn very good value for the money. Will definitely be using them again. Linda Tanner Leigh on Sea, Essex
I find the wool I buy very good quality and a pleasure to knitt with just recieved my aron with tweed specals granddaughter picked coulour s for her blanket
Fast delivery, quality wool
Excellent service, excellent prices, excellent quality,plenty of choice. Happy to recommend
Quick delivery , great yarn and good selection of colours. Have ordered a few times now for my daughter
Great wool lovely and soft.
Brilliant affordable yarns and great quality, just wish there was an option to pay for quicker delivery as average 10 days is a bit too long to wait especially if you're an avid crochet fan!
Excellent yarn at very good prices. Nice and soft and such a good seIection and the colours are gorgeous. I will be ordering more very shortly.
Great value wool loads of chose great service and fast delivery
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 29th November 2021 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 29th November 2021 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 29th November 2021 Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 29th November 2021
Sparkling yarn was brilliant especially the red. Delivery was excellent
Great service. I only use 'inexpensive' yarns but I've never been disappointed with quality. Speedy delivery too.
I have use your 4ply wool on the cone to machine and hand knit items, mainly baby clothes it has knitted up lovely on both occasions.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 29th November 2021
Excellent I've bought the budget DK to make dolls clothes and it's knitted up well. Delivery was fast and the wool was well packaged.
I've used your yarns for years but recently I've found the quality less than it used to be. The double knit fluffs up even while knitting and I've found quite a lot of knots in the yarns whilst knitting which is so annoying in the middle of a long row.This also happened today in the chunky yarn I recently ordered. I always try to use the yarn from the middle of the ball but it seems now the wind is different and it's very difficult as inside the balls are very knotted.
Lovely DK yarn, fantastic price and delivery good,
Wool is lovely and soft and the colour is really nice good price too.
wide range of beautiful things, wools and all associated goodies. second-order in already. Crochet and knit up well. No knotted lengths, quality is the best i have found.
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.90 based on 22,836 reviews