Marriner Yarns Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns

About Marriner Yarns: Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Category:
Arts & Crafts

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy

customer service
"A wonderful range of colours and amazing value. The wool is lovely to work with, to date none has split when using it. A really good service and wool is here within days."
"I love Marriner yarns. When I buy too little yarn - the lovely ladies on the phone always sort me out. I have bought yarn for babies, family and even myself. I was so glad that your lovely soft dk was perfect for my god child who lives in assisted living. This special person to me likes things soft and stylish. Garments have to be robust enough that they can be lobbed into the washing machine and come out soft and beautiful."
"Love this wool and service is brilliant so fast"
"I love this yarn so much , its the best I've ever uses , on my 3rd order,"
"Love their yarn and are always prompt with their delivery. The yarn knits up well and washes well. Very impressed"
"I’m very pleased with my purchases - Super Chunky yarn, needles, buttons & yarn holder. All arrived within 3 days, some items in 2 days, nicely packed. Yarn feels lovely & soft, only 1 out of 8 balls had a couple of knots and considering the price I’m not complaining about that! Just about to sew it up so can’t comment on how it washes."
"Excellent quality wool and service. Highly recommend."
"Good service and excellent service"
"Was a bit wary of ordering wool without looking and feeling it, but no worries, it knits and crochets lovely."
"Only bought the DK £1 a ball. Very pleased with all the lovely colours and quality of the wool. Will definitely be buying some more."
"Good value for money fast delivery"
"Always pleased with your wool and delivery is excellent👍"
"Love the colours of the yarns. The patterns are great too"
"Love love love this acrylic wool, it’s super soft great for babies knots and crochets really well. The pattern I got is simply written and easy to read. Can’t go wrong."
"service is very fast quality is very good indeed large selection of yarns could not be more pleased would highly recommend and will be back again"
"I normally use Aran 400g balls. I assumed that, being so much cheaper, I would have to settle for low quality - perhaps lots of knots in the length etc., but this is not the case. Indeed I occasionally buy elsewhere when I need a different colour and find the yarn from elsewhere to be lower standard and higher price. The yarn (and indeed all Marriner yarns I have tried so far) is of amazing quality despite the low price. Well done Marriner."
"I've used Marriner Yarns before, but only the Aran, this is the first time I've bought the cone in 4ply, it's lovely to knit, the delivery was quick, and I'll used them again"
"Great wool to work with so soft, was so pleased at how quickly the order was delivered, would recommend this wool to everybody. Thank you."
"Lovely quality wool, super fast delivery! Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Will definitely be getting more - so cheap too!"
"I love the quality and price of Marriner Yarns. I have used the Aran wool and am currently using soft baby 3ply. As an experienced knitter I have used several makes of wool and this wool is one of the nicest I’ve used."
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.87 based on 10,372 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access