Marriner Yarns Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns

About Marriner Yarns: Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Category:
Arts & Crafts

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy

customer service
"Excellent fast service. Will definitely use again."
"I love the quality and durability off all your yarn"
"Excellent service. Excellent product. Value for money. Would always recommend. Love receiving my deliveries with a little treat to eat while I unpack and look at my purchases."
"Easy to order and always respond to any question/queries. Prompt delivery. Ordered a craft bag, very pleased better than the pictures. Considering ordering more as gifts."
"First time I have used this company. Fast speedy delivery and good price on double knit wool. Will definitely buy from here again."
"Lovely quality and very quick delivery"
"I've ordered a couple of times from here and the yarn I ordered is excellent quality and I love my sewing box too 😘"
"Lovely colourful craft bags at a good price to give years of good use Thank you"
"Very good service! And prompt action!"
"Lovely wool, fast delivery thank you."
"Good to knit with, well packaged and delivered quickly"
"I find mariners yarns a reasonable price & its very good wool."
"Very nice yarn and good price. Very good transaction 🤗🤗🤗"
"Prompt delivery. Started my project straight away. Lovely soft wool knits really nice. Just placed my second order"
"The website is very comfortable, the pricesare are great, the delivery was quick and the yarn is good quality."
"Very prompt well packaged and beautiful to work with.Def will be ordering again as they have great selection of colours and yarns."
"very reasonable prices and very quick to post out very happy with my order"
"Great quality....wide selection of colours.....good value. I brought the £1 yarn for 100gms for a pom pom rug I am making. It's lovely and soft. The price meant I could buy lots of different colours. Very pleased!"
"excellent fast service and the wool is great, knits up lovely"
"As always a excellent service, bought the new mustard Aran wool still knitting the jacket and I am delighted with the wool, will up load photo when I am finished. Thank you again for the excellent service."
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.87 based on 8,894 reviews