Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy
I recently bought some 4ply baby wool to knit a garment for my next door neighbours, who had just welcomed their new arrival! The wool is so soft and snuggly, I'm tempted to get some more and knit something for myself! Love it!
My go to company. Always happy to see the new products and the lively colourful package when it arrives.
Beautiful and good quality wool in amazing colours. Definitely value for money and a very fast and professional service. Would recommend this to any of my family and friends and will definitely be ordering some more wool again in the near future.
gret yarn great price
Very good service and prompt delivery
A very helpful firm. When I had a problem it was answered and resolved quickly and very satisfactorily. Quality is excellent. Sewing boxes are very well made and very reasonable. I have 2 and just given one to a friend. She was delighted! They don’t necessarily have to be used as sewing boxes either.
This is the second time I have used marriner yarns and I like knitting with the wool it comes in a good choice of colours and the wool is despatched straight away I will reorder when I have another knitting project
Order arrived promptly, nice wool and colours. Disappointment that the 2nd 100gms of Essentials Grey I am using is broken in 3 places and has a knot (another break). Hope the rest of the Grey is better. That said, it is inexpensive and seems to be knitting up well. I would have liked to give it more stars but breaks are extremely annoying.
Hi!
We're sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with the yarn you received.
Please contact our customer service team, who will be happy to assist you.

MY Team
Brilliant quick service thank you
During Covid 19 i took up crochet. I decided to order some colourful yarn and placed my order. The colours are very true to what i saw online and am looking forward to making something for the family in time for xmas.
Couldn't be more pleased with your service girls on phone great speedy service got within 2 days thank you
Love the variety of yarns and colours.. lovely wool. Great service
Fast delivery and lovely wool
Really pleased with both the wool I ordered and the service I received. No hassles, straightforward purchase and prompt delivery. Will definitely use Marriner Yarns again.
Lovely wool,great choices,fast delivery
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Very quick service from ordering to delivery. Good quality yarn. Super chunky knits up quickly with a great result. Lovely soft yarn. I will be using this company again
Very good Value great quality and quick delivery would recommend
Always love receiving my orders from marriner, always quick and love the packaging. Love using the bright colours for my crochet blankets.
Great variety and choice, good price e and lovely quality. Great communication and I love the website and the stories and blog!
Super shop