Marriner Yarns Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns

About Marriner Yarns: Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Category:
Arts & Crafts

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy

customer service
"Good value for money ."
"Lovely wool to knit with, quick delivery, very pleased"
"Excellent products, good prices"
"Love the amazingly affordable yarns, only downside is the limited colours."
"Good quility wool always at hand to answer my questions"
"Excellent soft wool delivered quickly and as stated and looks as was advertised. Very good product. Thank you"
"Superb quality yarns at very reasonable prices.I was very pleased with the speed of delivery.I have bought yarn from Marriners at the Harrogate knitting and stitching show but this was my first online order.I will definitely be back for more."
"This was my first order and I was very happy with everything. My items arrived within two days and I was very pleased with the quality and colour of the yarn I ordered. Would definitely recommend and I will certainly use again. Thanks Marriner Yarns."
"Great value for money and knits up beautifully"
"Love this wool lovely to crochet with and I love the little bag of sweets"
"Good quality yarn. Good price. E cellent delivery"
"Use marriner yarn all the time.Excellent service and would highly recommend them"
"I have never used this wool, but it seems to knit up very well, i will be ordering more,"
"Good value for money and a good range of colours in the different yarns to allow you to add to your designs."
"I bought an England Six Nations kit for my son and the yarn in the kit is the softest thing I have ever felt. Great quality & the chart was easy to follow. Definately coming back for more!"
"Lovely colours and great wool Came very quickly."
"Lovely wool and a great range of colours very quick delivery and great service thank you"
"Lovely yarn, excellent value for money, delivered quickly with a little packet of sweets as a bonus!"
"No complaints,wool arrived promptly in good condition as it has previously."
"hello I would just like to say that I am very pleased with my order The wool is knitting up beautiful"
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.87 based on 8,914 reviews