Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy
They even exchanged unused yarns
A parcel in lovely colourful paper arrived.My order of wool very satisfied. And the little extra of sweeties very welcome. all in all very satisfactory.Thank you.
Lovely soft wool. Lovely colours. Very quick delivery.
Good quality yarn at great price
Speedy delivery
Have always found the different yarns I have purchased from Marriner have been good quality and very good value.
Lovely wool, easy to knit with. Makes garments look very nice when finished.
Very good colour mix , ok for knitting but as stated not ok for crochet, good packaging.
I was very pleased with my wool and the delivery was very quick
Hi I found your service very good and polite while I was placing my order πŸ‘
This double knit wool is very good quality, and an excellent price. I use it to crochet baby blankets,cardigans and beanie hats for babies. The quality is very good, a lot better than some I have bought.will by all my wool from marriners in the future.
Excellent value and choice of colours well packaged and free packet of sweets. Recommended by me.
Fantastic service πŸ‘
Fantastic yarn.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Love the price of of your wool and how lovely and soft it is , l use it for àll my baby blankets , you can't beat a £1 .
Great new to ordering on line but found very smooth (not use to not seeing wool and seeing quality, but would order again on line and have recommend your firm x
I was really impressed with the excellent service of the wool and I would recommend Marriner Yarns to my friends.
Excellent yarn and there are lovely colours to pick from .
I have recently been buying Marriner Yarns, very pleased with the quality at a really good price. Quick delivery and lovely packaging.

Phoebe
Service *****. Wool perfect. I would definitely recommend Martinet yarns. Thanks
First time I have bought wool from mariner and will definitely do so again. The heretage wool knits up really well.
Great Quality, great choice and price. Speedy delivery, and friendly service.
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.89 based on 19,947 reviews