Marriner Yarns Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns

About Marriner Yarns: Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Category:
Arts & Crafts

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy

customer service
"Second time of buying and it's first class any thanks"
"VERY NICE WOOL QUICK SERVICE GREAT"
"Excellent quality acrylic yarn on cones. Great for us machine knitters. Orders are despatched quickly. Only gripe is that once your order shows as despatched, you’ve no way of tracking and tracing it. This is my only reason for not giving 5 stars, as the customer service is otherwise fantastic."
Hi Richard,
thank you for your rating and for the feedback. If you give us a call we can give you the tracking number for your order, if it has been sent out by courier. Our current systems are not integrated to automatically have tracking details in the despatch emails, but we are working on improving this.
Kind regards, Caroline - MY
"Quickly delivered excellent product. Using already. Would recommend anyone to use this company. Just one issue - packaging. I couldn't sneak that packet in past hubby if I tried! Pictures of skeins all over lol. No seriously 100% will use again"
"Great value yarns great choice of colours good value for money"
"Loved the wool Knitting some baby cardigans for my new granddaughter. They are so soft Not yet finished garment send photo later"
"Brilliant price will be buying again soon thanks"
"Everything was well packed and was just like the picture on the website which is not easy trying to get colours right. Buttons are nice. I will definitely be buying again."
"Love your wool. It works up really well and no snags. Its lovely and soft and easy to wash. Keep up the good work."
"Brilliant value, responsive customer service, great yarn. What's not to love!"
"First time I’ve had this wool very pleased with it lovely colours and nice to use will be ordering again thanks"
"good yarns value for money very nice to knit with will purchase again"
"I was not expecting such good quality for the price, the yarn is AMAZING value for money , the colours are vibrant and they are much better than the photos show , overall a very ,very good experience ,delivery was quick ,I will definitely make Marriner my future supplier of all my yarn needs"
"Lovely wool and excellent value"
"Used a few times. Excellent goods and service. Will carry on using Marriner can not fault. A********"
"Lovely wool to knit with allways washes well"
"I was very happy with my order it was very fast delivery and as usual the wool is beautiful"
"Beautiful yarns, amazing prices, lowest prices Iv seen so far. Colours are so pretty and unique. I refuse to shop anywhere else these days"
"Fantastic service. Wool arrived very quickly and is a brilliant quality and the price is out of this world. Just got to decide what to knit now."
"All round experience of Marriner yarns has been excellent each time I have ordered. The yarns themselves are really good quality at an unbeatable price and the newly introduced ranges are very appealing. Colour choices are very good, although sometimes it is not always possible to obtain certain colours - just have to keep an eye open for the next batch on sale! I love this company, so glad I found them and placed that first order - 5 star service and ordering from the website is simplicity itself. Thank you Marriner Yarns!!!!"
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.87 based on 10,084 reviews