Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Beverley Brunka
Valerie Twigg
Brenda Foubister
Super colours. Good quality wool. Delivery excellent.
Excellent service quick postage very efficient. Good quality yarn reasonably priced really pleased with this company will definitely order again.
So disappointed with the new merino yarn. I really love the cream and soft white shades and planned to use them in my weaving. When it arrived it was very thin for DK, not a disaster but still thin, it was also very slippery to the touch and stretched with a little tweak, so no good for warping. I must admit I was expecting a bit more texture to the yarn.
Hi Sheila Sorry to hear you are unhappy with the Merino Yarn. This yarn by its nature is smooth and fine. Unfortunately not all yarns will be suitable. Marriner Yarn Team
Easy to order on line. All yarn came well packaged, in a timely fashion and the colours were as represented on the website. I ordered acrylic dk yarn which is soft and nice to crochet and the botanical blanket pack which I am equally pleased with as the colours of the yarn are lovely and nice to work with. I will be ordering from them again. Thank you.
I was apprehensive ordering the yarn as the price is low but I decided I could use it for blankets if the quality wasn’t good enough for my projects. The delivery time was great and the quality is brilliant will definitely be ordering again and have already recommended Marriner Yarns to my friends and family.
wow, fantastic yarns , superb service, fast delivery, will be using this company again
All the yarn I have had arrived promptly it's lovely yarn to knit with it also washes well the colours are as shown
Excellent service and products.
Love shopping from the shop .So grateful to Marriner Yarns , now i could make so many stuff which i love with affordable prices and good quality of yearn .Thank you so much for supporting artist like me and god bless you
Wonderful yarns, great quality and price so good to work with plus faultless customer service.
Brilliant service lovely soft wool
The service was swift, correct, good quality, no complaints whatsoever. Plenty of choice at the most reasonable price. I’ll definitely be ordering again.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Excellent wool and excellent delivery
Since discovering Marriner Yarns, I use nothing else. The delivery time is speedy with order contents well wrapped. The wool knits up beautifully and washes well. Value ++ for money, especially with free delivery on orders over £25. The Super Soft Baby DK is gorgeous. Add a comprehensive choice of colours ... what's not to like? Excellent service, choice and quality.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Very good service from Marriner wool but they use Hermes for their deliveries and they are the the worse delivery company
As always a fantastic range of wool & colours, excellent value for money. Great customer service & order dispatch times. I wouldn’t buy my crochet supplies anywhere else now.
Excellent service quick delivery with a big choice of wool and colours well packed. Very pleased
Very obliging on the phone and I love the yarn both colours quality and yardage.
Always brilliant service and top quality yarn
I don't buy yarn from anywhere else now. I love the quality and so many colours to choose from. Don't wait long for a delivery too.
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.89 based on 21,382 reviews