Marriner Yarns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marriner Yarns
Read Marriner Yarns Reviews

About Marriner Yarns:

Welcome to Marriner Yarns
Offering outstanding value and service has always been at the heart of what we do.

With a rich history, Marriner Yarns is Britain's oldest and, arguably, best-loved supplier of knitting yarns and accessories. Marriner Yarns is here to help you with all your knitting needs, like supplying you with our fantastic double knit yarn or our wide range of knitting patterns, we are always here to help.

info@marrineryarns.com

Fountain Lane, Off Cypress Drive, St Melons

Tell us how Marriner Yarns made you happy
Excellent service. My order arrived very promptly, the double knitting wool is good quality, and the colour samples will be extremely useful when I need to order in the future.
Fab yarn and prices and super quick delivery too
Lovely wool to knit with
Fantastic colours and choice of wool. Delivery was quick and exactly as ordered. Love knitting with this wool, it's great and easy to work with and the finished items always look fantastic. Washable too!
Lovely wool to knit with and it washes lovely,very happy with my purchase,will buy more soon
Thank you very much for the rapid delivery of my order, I am delighted with the quality of your yarn ( and also for the packet of sweets I found inside ) I will certainly be using your company again
Absolutely delighted with the service and prices from Marriner Yarns. Good communication throughout, and when the parcel arrived the wrapping brought a smile to my face. So pleased I bought from you.
Nice wool quick service
Very pleased with the quality and service. I wouldn’t buy my wool from anywhere else. It’s a pleasure to knit with.
I was very pleased with the service and quality of wool,,and the surprise colour chart I received,thankyou
The order arrived well packed, and on time.
Excellent quality wool. Really quick delivery.
Gorgeous quality yarns at amazing prices. Excellent service too. Can't recommend highly enough
I have always found Marriner Yarns to be excellent in their services and quality of products. I have ordered from them a few times and find that their delivery services is always within a day or two. The quality of their products are always excellent
I love the amazing range of wools and beautiful colours available. Good quality and very reasonable prices, would definitely recommend. Great range of accessories and fast delivery! What's not to like! 😊
Love this yarn Lovely to knit with..Good quality.. Nice price ..and good packaging and quick delivery
Great quality, fab range of colours, would recommend to others, have had a couple of orders so far and can't find any faults, ordering is so quick and easy to do, delivery is also very swift and packaged well.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 30th November 2021
Great pattern ( dinosaur blanket)and thoroughly enjoying knitting it.....planning on finishing it for Christmas.
Marriner Yarns 5 star review on 30th November 2021
I bought their big 400g Aran balls of yarn in 2 different colours they are gorgeous, soft and I can't wait to get started. Delivery was quick and well packaged and I will be ordering again and would recommend to anyone.
Well packaged the so old are of good quality and match the online description the accessories offered are also of a high quality it's good to support a British firm.
Marriner Yarns is rated 4.90 based on 22,836 reviews