Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
Richard Lloyd
John Jakeman
Paul Bradley
Vincent Ruot
Bought this as a birthday gift for my husband, and couldn’t be more pleased. Packaging was great, and the craftsmanship of the watch is superb. He loves it!
I don't think you can get a better watch or service for the money. Absolutely stunning timepiece!
A lovely company to do business with. Very responsive and i like the artistic story behind their company and the inspiration for their watches. If i could afford more watches I would buy more from them. This one looks good, is very well finished and made. I like the little touches like the way the crown looks like an oxygen tank tap on a diver's air bottle. The lume is excellent and the two tone finish with that is neat. Comfortable to wear on the silicone strap too.
Very positive experience w Marloe. I had a question on a Saturday afternoon and one of the founders answered it in minutes. Shipping of my watch was extremely fast. I ordered on a Saturday afternoon and the watch was delivered to my house in Washington DC on Wednesday. Packaging was top notch and , most importantly, the watch itself is excellent.
Great watch, delivered quickly, exactly as advertised. Well packaged.
A beautiful watch, delivered very quickly.
Marloe have always been an excellent company to do business with brilliant watches and a great quality of service.
absolutely excellent time piece, could not be happier
My second watch from Marloe. Oliver sorted out a minor hiccup quickly and without any fuss. Top notch service and a high quality product. Thoroughly recommended.
Beautiful watch. Packaging was
Impressive. Minimalist at it's core, but exudes elegance.
A great small company to do business with. very responsive with emails that are sent by Oliver not a faceless customer servise team. changes to Order are easy to make and products are top notch. well don to the two of you.
Great watches & brilliant customer service - 5 stars every day
Beautiful watches delivered bang on time. Very happy with my purchase
On line service during covid was fine. Very pleased indeed with the coniston speed. Just a very good quality attractive timepiece.
Lovely time piece coupled with first class service.Would recommend to anyone
Very pleased with my watch purchase, excellent service and quick delivery.
Thanks for the prompt customer service and personalised approach.
Recently had a small problem with winding my watch which was rectified under warranty and returned to me within two weeks. Excellent service.
Fast and efficient, lovely timepiece at a good price.
I like Was a nice shop and I am a happy customer
Marloe Watch Company is rated 4.93 based on 876 reviews