Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
Thank you . Saw the watch in GQ mag and wasn’t expecting it to arrive so soon , as your website stated only weekly dispatch due to COVID etc which I fully understood , but it arrived within 3 days . And I love it , especially as I do not own a blue watch in my collection . I actually wore it to do my safe distance supermarket shopping the next day and got 2 ‘ looks great ‘ comments in the shop , so I can’t wait to wear it socially once normal conditions return etc . Thanks again .
The watch is wonderful, everything I expected and the shopping experience has been great. I will definitely purchase more watches from this company.
Great watch lovely presentation and information . I will be back for more
Happy customer, watch lived up to expectations. Feels like excellent value for the money. Every aspect of the watch has had thought put into it and this is borne out in the fact I can’t stop looking at it. Quality piece of design.
Just bought a coniston great watch very comfortable and smart 5 stars
Hello. I am happy of your service = fast delivery, nice experience with the packaging (really top, well done and premium feeling). Last but not least, the watch is really nice and cool (colour, size,look…).
I don't regret my investment.
Best regards
Satisfait de la vente (achat, rapidité de livraison,...). La montre est jolie (Coniston vulcan), seul le bracelet (gris) n'est je trouve pas très qualitatif, c'est dommage. Un petit effort sur le bracelet serait le bienvenu.
Have been looking at this watch for a while and was surprised to see it 'out of stock' a quick email revealed it was only the first batch that had sold out and that there was a couple of the first batch that had missed the stock take. I ordered straight away and received it very promptly. All comms were great and questions answered very quickly. The watch itelf is great I think its lovely to look at. Came with a great booklet. All in all very happy and would definately buy further pieces in the future.
Really happy with my watch, beautifully packaged, and in an age of smartwatches, I love the simplicity of my new watch.
The “feel” of the product inspires great confidence, exceptional value for money.
Nice watch, would have preferred it 42mm though !
An excellent, attractive and efficient product. Well done! I'm DELIGHTED with it.
Excellent design, responsive company. Fantastic purchase.
The watch design is nice but the watch needs constant winding, it stops frequently, what is the best way of maintaining the time? Is there any tips on this?
Fantastic watch. Could not be happier, superb quality, amazing presentation and a fantastic price.
Watch looks fantastic. Has a quality feel. Very comfortable to wear.
Excellent value
Very easy to buy your product. Hopefully I'll be buying another one this year or next year.
Really lovely watch nice idea with the limited edition number nicely presented as well even down to the delivery box personalised to each watch
Excellent service all round, prompt delivery, thoughtfully packaged and presented great quality watch.
Love the watch... its better then I imagined. Thank you...
Marloe Watch Company is rated 4.93 based on 755 reviews