Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
Richard Lloyd
John Jakeman
Paul Bradley
Vincent Ruot
Very fast delivery of a good quality leather watch strap. However, every one of these I've had (now three) I've immediately cut off the second moving strap loop. It's bloody useless, too open on the strap and just ends up laying uncomfortably on the side of my wrist.
Don't get me wrong, it's a great watch strap but to my mind doesn't need this second loop.
Loved the experience, incredibly beautiful watch and great service
Excellent service
Quality product
Great watch, have had for 6months and nothing to complain about. A bit if an outcast in the watch world with the vibrant emerald color wich makes it surprisingly fit a lot of outfits. Looking forward for your next projects.

Kind regards, Peltot L.
I am very satisfied with the purchase and pleasantly surprised by the accuracy of the packaging.
delivery was very fast.
I wish you all a good job
Exceptional service.
Buongiorno, Grazie.... un orologio meraviglioso...... tantissimi complimenti.
I’m very happy with the Haskell sand watch which I received last week. I wanted a watch that was well designed and functional and most important to me one I was able to self wind.
I have been looking for a new watch for some time and found this one in an add for Marloe in a cycling magazine.
A nice clear well designed watch. Many thanks
David Codd
Speedy delivery, beautiful presentation, outstanding watch. Haven't taken off in 2 weeks now, which is rare! New collection's favourite without a doubt.
Speedy service, lovely item
Wow. Watch was even better than I expected. Lovely quality, great presentation box. Super Fast delivery. Can't recommend highly enough.
My Haskell arrived the day after ordered and is fantastic. Fabulous service and great watches
Fast delivery and very good quality product.
Efficient service and excellent product.
Received my Coniston Speed Special Edition Number 481. Very pleased with the watch. Everything about it is as advertised on the website. I find it comfortable to wear, I barely notice its presence on my stick thin wrist. The watch box is great quality and even the shipping carton is too good to throw away.
A five star experience all round considering the low price of the watch.
Je suis un petit collectionneur de montre et je suis franchement pas déçu de cette Marlowe coniston qui est franchement belle
Have just received my Haskell blue (last one available) and im beyond pleased. The watch is perfect for me in every way (as expected) and the presentation and service received was first class.
I look forward to new releases and fully anticipate being a customer in the future.
I’d been looking at this watch for the last year or so and have now finally purchased one,
It’s beautifully made and looks stunning, very happy with it

Regards,
John.
Punctual delivery, nice packaging and most importantly - very good looking watch!
first class company to deal with ,quick delivery of item, item first class son loves it. thank you.
Marloe Watch Company is rated 4.93 based on 876 reviews