Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
I like Was a nice shop and I am a happy customer
I received my rally band and it’s perfect. Quality product!!! Thanks, Mike
very happy with the watch and the quality of the product/packaging/service
My Marloe Morar Emerald was my first purchase from this company, I didn’t just jump in and buy this watch, I did as much homework as I could before the purchase. No complaints from me, as Marloe’s service and product I found to be excellent. This will definitely not be my last watch purchase from Marloe.
Many thanks for my latest excellent watch.
Absolutely delighted with every aspect of my purchase.
Ordered a new watch with a special request, excellent feedback and execution regarding my order.
The presentation box the watch was in was beautiful as was the watch.The watch oozes class and is a pleasure to wear.I love this watch.
Beautiful watch, brilliant service, amazing for the price. Couldn't be happier, arrived as a wedding present for my fiancé, so hope he likes it as much as I do on the big day!
Really attractive watches and it's interesting to see the inspiration behind the design and development. Love the Coniston with the Avro Vulcan colours. Superb.
Wanted something a little different and the Coniston Vulcan has so far been impressive. The purchase was helped by helpful and speedy responses to my questions by Oliver.
I have received my Haskell Green watch, and am absolutely delighted with the watch. It is exactly as described, and just oozes quality, and I'm also enjoying the daily winding of my Haskell watch. The presentation of the watch in the box was wonderful, and made the opening a lovely experience. This is my first Marloe watch, and I'm sure it won't be the last.
Proofed claim:„Beyond Expectation!“ Hang on!
Great watch, it looks lovely on.
Service and packaging was superb. I would reccomend there products.
Excellent experience from start to finish
Easy order process, swift despatch and delivery.
I bought the Coniston model. Only had it a few days but I can say its lovely to look at, not a big watch on the wrist.
My only issue is that the strap is in the short side for me but having looked for a new strap it would appear that I have big wrists.
I live in the USA and had my Cherwell looked at by a jeweler. They said it would cost $350 to do an escarpment replacement, hand refitting and cleaning. I shipped it to Marlow for an estimate and they did all the work for $155. As a surprise, Marloe replaced the leather watch bands, at no additional cost. This is a fantastic watch maker! I even bought a Coniston Bluebird. I've been saving for a Tudor, but I might buy another Marloe! Additionally, Oliver kept me updated through out the when process. Kudos all around!
I have been collecting watches, specifically independent and microbrands, for about 14 years. I purchased my Marloe Coniston Steel and I am blown away. From the design, execution, movement and presentation. I have never been this impressed with a watch. I am now a proud MWC owner and and going to represent it as hard as I can. I’m obsessed. I will be following and buying another Marloe in the future.
Excellent design,very pleased!
Love the unique style and the quality
Your watches are all very special and beautiful . I will ask my son to write to you when he has his present at the end of August .
Marloe Watch Company is rated 4.93 based on 793 reviews