Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
DAVID PAISLEY
Steve Bedworth
Antony Rogers
Antony Rogers
Another spot on purchase from MWC. Morar Deep Blue purchased in the end of line sale. It's a stunning piece and an awful lot for your money. Impeccable service and delivery as usual. Highly delighted returning customer!
Fantastic company to deal with , with personal service from the two owners ...... oh and absolutely stunning watches !! I now have a Coniston, a Haskell and a Morar - all superb
My Morar Emerald arrived on the date stated, yes opening the package is an experience and one to savour. The watch is excellent and I think now that the watch is dis-continued it will become a much sort after possession in the coming years.
The most detailed and authentic watches. Top quality!
Fantastic watch (Morar) - amazing quality for the price. I don't know how Marloe do it!
Their watches are beautifully designed and very well made. I highly recommend Marloe watches.
Love the watch, so glad I made the purchase. Looking forward to the new models coming out this year. This will not be my only purchase from this attention to detail company.
Bought a couple of watches from Marloe.Great customer service and excellent quality watches.Buy with confidence.
Kindness, efficiency, diligence. This is what characterizes Marloe the most.
Our son loves the Morar Beacon watch we bought him for his 21st Birthday. We were able to get the serial number 203 (birth year 2000, 3rd Month)
I have a number of Marloe watches in my collection and their is a reason for that. Beautifully designed and manufactured with a great sales and support service and active owners community. I will be adding to the collection...
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 2nd June 2021 Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 2nd June 2021 Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Great watch, good price, wonderful company!
Marloe go above and beyond, from environmentally sustainable, but luxe, packaging, through personalised customer service to the unique design language of their watches. I have two. I expect I will get more. And, if you like watches, then I’d highly recommend taking a look for yourself.
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Todo ha ido perfecto, Marloe tiene una atención personal exquisita, excelente y rápida. Tengo dos relojes Marloe (Lomond y Coniston), con una relación calidad precio insuperable. Quizás a medio plazo me decidiré por un Atlántic. Por otra parte el Brexit no ha afectado al precio final, lo cual es de agradecer.Todo perfecto en tiempo y forma.
I’ve got two Marloe watches now, I doubt that’s an end to it!
Sadly I have returned the watch to you. It looked nothing like the website pictures. So I have sent it back with a letter of explanation. The delivery service was excellent but I found the actual product disappointing.
love the watch designs, also have a great customer focus. hope they keep going from strength to strength,
Had a question on the order I had, they answered my email almost immediately !
This is my third purchase from Marloe, each time delivery and after sales has been excellent. The product speaks for itself as to quality and the Morar is no exception. Initially I did not fancy the design, but I bought based on making it an everyday work watch. I was very pleasantly surprised when it arrived , it looks far better in real life, and everyone so far loves it.
my son loves these watches, i think he must have about 9 now, and still collecting.
Marloe Watch Company is rated 4.94 based on 1,442 reviews