Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
Unique design my mom asked me to get one for my dad & he is over the moon about it. Fast & efficient service thank you.
After seeing the Coniston Speed I decided that I had to own one of these myself. I opted for the Vulcan and I couldn’t be more pleased. Superb watch, beautifully designed and made; truly unique. The lume on its own is worth the price.
When you combine the quality and beauty of the watch with the high-end packaging and fast delivery I am struggling to work out how Marloe can make any money. That’s nothing for the customer to worry about though, just buy one and enjoy!
Sent my lomond chrono scope in for repair - after being dropped.
Had a very swift email detailing the work required. Gave the OK and received it back super quick - with a new strap and as good as new.
Fabulous service. Thoroughly recommended.
Great looking watch and nicely presented. Was looking for something 'British' so that was achieved in terms of brand and story (although the movement etc is Japanese).
Excellent quality product and first rate service.
I debated for quite a while before buying this divers watch and I am pleased to say that I am very satisfied that my research paid off with an absolutely great looking British product.
What Marloe might think about is supplying free or discounted watch winders as per Watches of Switzerland.
Lovely product , brilliantly packaged with amazing materials , will definitely be recommending to my friends and buying other Marloe watch Styles for my husband
What a great company. Have admired them for some time and have watched the development of their collection with interest. The Coniston Speed Edition is indeed a fabulously crafted piece and I will wear it with pride.
Amazing watch company who really care about their customers and make some fantastic watches that are both quality and different to the norm. Will purchase from them again, thats for sure.
Excellent transaction from start to finish and I'm absolutely blown away with the quality of my watch πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Great product, good design, value for money and prompt and attentive customer service...What more could you ask for
Excellent service from comprehensive online ordering to fast, safe and efficient delivery. The actual presentation box for the watch exudes quality design and manufacture, displaying obvious care for the product. The watch, a Coniston Vulcan with grey strap, displays further the excellent design ethos of Marloe watches. Everything that needs to be there is included, nothing more; quality will always shine out. I am certain that the reliability of the watch will also be equally as impressive.
Your Morar Emerald is a beautiful combination of rugged functionality and economy of design elegance. The display is outstanding in all levels of ambient light conditions, and, most important, to date, it has kept time accurately enough for my requirements On its leather strap it is indeed a very handsome watch with a unique character. Finally, it is affordable; in terms of its specifications and appearance it out-performs many more expensive watches. Well done!
The Coniston Speed is a stunning watch and one I wear proudly on my wrist. The watch arrived much sooner than expected. The quality and shear brilliance of the piece is second to none. I would highly recommend this piece to anyone.
Fantastic service and amazing watches thank you.
Great company story, great watch design &specs πŸ‘
I love the Coniston speed edition very elegant yet functional, can wait for my next purchase πŸ‘
I truly recommend this Store. Everything went great. Watch is magnificent.
Great product and choice of watches. Good service and quick response to questions.
I have a beautiful watch, the quality of which flatters the competitive price.
good solid product