Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
Your watches are all very special and beautiful . I will ask my son to write to you when he has his present at the end of August .
The quality of the watch is amazing and the customer service was also great! Definitely recommend this company!
Arrived within 2 days of ordering.
The Coniston is a wonderful entry level watch, from a brand that seems to be hitting it's stride in terms of it's design. Both the Haskell and the Consiston are shift in a considered direction. A great piece, and it's nice to see some thought put into the aesthetics of a movement, that moves beyond just being 'shiny'. It fills out the case beautifully giving a great sense of heft. The extra details on the dial, such as the levels and colour choice is also great to look at, but also practical. Running shoots and campaigns takes me all over, and having a watch that can be both smart, casual, tough yet refined - is great friend to have.
Lovely watch and splendid service
Love my Morar, Dealing with Marloe was a pleasure, look forward to purchasing another watch in the future.....
Lovely packaged watch. You can feel the quality.
I’m very pleased with my new watch - Very stylish and nicely packaged too.
Just received my Coniston Steel and unwrapping the product is a small journey of delight, layer after layer until the watch itself is revealed.

The Coniston Steel is a beautiful timepiece, oozing with design quality and care of construction. Having a manual winder connects the owner to the mechanism and with a pull, a deft, satisfying click disengages the winder, allowing the minute and hour hands to be placed in the correct position. Press, and with a satisfying click, the watch is set. I like how the second hand still sweeps around the dial while the other hands are altered.

The sapphire-glass back plate is wonderful addition and looking in at the delicately crafted mechanics is a joy. Look your watch over and discover all the surprising little details here and there. I chose the Navy, Perforated leather strap, which looks classy and smells divine.

It was the perfect gift for my 60th birthday.
Unique design my mom asked me to get one for my dad & he is over the moon about it. Fast & efficient service thank you.
After seeing the Coniston Speed I decided that I had to own one of these myself. I opted for the Vulcan and I couldn’t be more pleased. Superb watch, beautifully designed and made; truly unique. The lume on its own is worth the price.
When you combine the quality and beauty of the watch with the high-end packaging and fast delivery I am struggling to work out how Marloe can make any money. That’s nothing for the customer to worry about though, just buy one and enjoy!
Sent my lomond chrono scope in for repair - after being dropped.
Had a very swift email detailing the work required. Gave the OK and received it back super quick - with a new strap and as good as new.
Fabulous service. Thoroughly recommended.
Great looking watch and nicely presented. Was looking for something 'British' so that was achieved in terms of brand and story (although the movement etc is Japanese).
Excellent quality product and first rate service.
I debated for quite a while before buying this divers watch and I am pleased to say that I am very satisfied that my research paid off with an absolutely great looking British product.
What Marloe might think about is supplying free or discounted watch winders as per Watches of Switzerland.
Lovely product , brilliantly packaged with amazing materials , will definitely be recommending to my friends and buying other Marloe watch Styles for my husband
What a great company. Have admired them for some time and have watched the development of their collection with interest. The Coniston Speed Edition is indeed a fabulously crafted piece and I will wear it with pride.
Amazing watch company who really care about their customers and make some fantastic watches that are both quality and different to the norm. Will purchase from them again, thats for sure.
Excellent transaction from start to finish and I'm absolutely blown away with the quality of my watch πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Great product, good design, value for money and prompt and attentive customer service...What more could you ask for
Marloe Watch Company is rated 4.93 based on 753 reviews