Marler Haley Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marler Haley

Tell us how Marler Haley made you happy
We were very happy with the quality of the banner and turn around time was quick and highly efficient.
GReat company, very helpful with the design side of things. they had a lot of patiences and worked with me every step of the way.
Excellent products and brilliant service. Thoroughly recommend them and will purchase from the company again
Excellent customer service. I was called to let me know that there would be a delay in sending out the order. I was then called to let me know it had been sent, I was then called after delivery to ensure I got the order and it was all ok. Superb!
Compared to prices I saw for the same, or similar product, Marler Haley were superb value. Arrived on time and exactly what I needed.
Very good service, quick turn around and prompt delivery. High-quality product.
I ordered an iPad stand for our waiting room over the phone, the customer service I received was very friendly, helpful and efficient.
The product turned up two days before it was supposed to, it was easy to assemble and we're very pleased indeed. It's a high quality unit, feels and looks expensive (it wasn't cheap so that's good) and does the job I hoped it would, perfectly.
I would go straight to this company for any other display products if I ever need any. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.
Communication was easy and I think the product is great for the price. Thanks!
Very good products, well suited for our needs. Easy ordering with speedy delivery.
Good service good communication Very happy with results. Thank you!
Very good and friendly, Great prices too
Great service, very helpful - exactly what I needed
Very helpful team, prompt delivery and a good product. Satisfied :)
I was absolutely delighted by the speed, efficiency of the process and quality of the banner.
We were extremely pleased with the service and product. The goods arrived on time and the staff were very pleasant. Excellent.
Great service Jordan was really helpful
Easy to order from website and delivery went exactly as requested
Good quality product delivered promptly.
Very happy with the promotional tablecloth and table I ordered from yourselves. 1st class service.
Marler Haley 5 star review on 9th July 2018
Helpful, quick, efficient, good value, pleased with product
Marler Haley is rated 4.64 based on 106 reviews