Marler Haley Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marler Haley

Tell us how Marler Haley made you happy
Great service, great product. Highly recommended.
We've used Marler Haley for a few consecutive years now. The product is great and the Account Management excellent.
Marler Haley 4 star review on 6th March 2019 Marler Haley 4 star review on 6th March 2019
Great product range, good customer service and our client is extremely happy with the result.
I'd recommend using Marler Haley for your next exhibition display. They were really helpful with our enquires and gave us a bit of help formatting our logo for printing, which really helped.
I'd have no hesitation in recommending them, and already have to another exhibitor who commented how good our stand looked.
We ordered a pull up stand with a very tight timescale. The service in meeting our deadline was excellent however when the stand arrived it was damaged. The damage would have been apparent had the stand been quality inspected prior to dispatch which is disappointing. The damaged sections have now been replaced and we are pleased with the stand.
Excellent service and quality of good. The banners were of a high quality with contemporary design and clear colours Highly recommend. Competitive price.
We ordered some event tablecloths. The quality was really good and the ordering process was very quick and simple.
We had quite a tight deadline and Marler Haley helped us to meet it. We used the stands at our recent customer event and everyone was impressed by the quality and the difference they made to the room.
Really pleased with the final product and how it looks once in place, only thing I would suggest they do is take a little more time to pack things up and explain when things are out of stock etc some plastic ends were broken in delivery. They sent out replacements straight away and helped me so there were no issues in the end.
Exactly as requested and arrived on time
We were very happy with the quality of the banner and turn around time was quick and highly efficient.
Problem with the fixing attached to our replacement panels. Inflexible and intransigent attitude to our complaint. Will never use again
Hi Maria,

Apologies for the issues you have had with the graphic panels.

As you are aware, as soon as you raised the issue with us we did offer a prompt resolution.

We are disappointed you feel this way, as we pride ourselves on our levels of customer service which can be seen in our many positive reviews.

Kind regards,
Andrew
Overall experience was Good!
Rather disappointing. Items missing, items broken. Not what I expected from my past knowledge of marler haley. For the money I paid, I would have expected everything to be perfect.
Thank you for the feedback Robin, I apologise for the initial order processing error which lead to the missing part, and also for any parts that arrived damaged.
I hope that the speed and nature of our response to correct these issues helped to restore some of your faith in our service.
Many thanks,
Andrew
GReat company, very helpful with the design side of things. they had a lot of patiences and worked with me every step of the way.
Excellent products and brilliant service. Thoroughly recommend them and will purchase from the company again
Excellent customer service. I was called to let me know that there would be a delay in sending out the order. I was then called to let me know it had been sent, I was then called after delivery to ensure I got the order and it was all ok. Superb!
Compared to prices I saw for the same, or similar product, Marler Haley were superb value. Arrived on time and exactly what I needed.
Very good service, quick turn around and prompt delivery. High-quality product.
I ordered an iPad stand for our waiting room over the phone, the customer service I received was very friendly, helpful and efficient.
The product turned up two days before it was supposed to, it was easy to assemble and we're very pleased indeed. It's a high quality unit, feels and looks expensive (it wasn't cheap so that's good) and does the job I hoped it would, perfectly.
I would go straight to this company for any other display products if I ever need any. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.
Marler Haley is rated 4.63 based on 104 reviews