Marks and Spencer Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Marks and Spencer

How would you rate Marks and Spencer ?

"This company are really not very good . I simply cannot understand how people rave about their food quality, when in fact it isn't very good at all. This company try to live on a bygone reputation, when there was little else really to get clothes from. The quality of their items is not good at all for the price. Whoever their buyers are should be sacked and get in people who understand what the public want, not what the the company THINK they want. Paying over the odds for clothing does not mean great quality. In fact this company sell clothing items either too long in the sleeves, trousers that are not what the size states they are, to name but two. I live in Kent, and the store in Dover has closed down recently. It has moved down nearer the sea front selling food only. This shopping precinct idea came from Dover District Council, and anyone living locally knows what this means. It most likely means that like everything else DDC get up to, it will fail. Seems like M&S didn't do their homework!! Who on earth is going to make a special trip to Dover to shop in Marks, for example, when they can drive a short distance to Canterbury and shop in that store which sells food also. It is very big. Come on Marks, get your act together and get with the times. Oh, and don't do what all the others are doing....self service checkouts. It is a fact people, that every single item you buy, the price of it being scanned at a REAL checkout by a REAL person, has been factored in to the total cost. If they want self service then insist on a discount for doing so or DON'T use them."
David Taylor
"My wife and I decided to check on our insurance costs and have both changed to M&S insurance for our cars because of the saving and and very efficient service from their telephone assistant Roxanne who was patient polite and very helpful with all my questions. My wife and i have both signed up our insurance with M&S."
Liz
"The Nottingham store is always clean and presentable; holds ample varied selections of clothing, shoes, etc., and although the food section is not overly large, it always has plenty of foodstuffs to choose from. I have found the staff in this store to be very approachable, friendly, helpful and professional. It is a very nice store to shop in."
Joanne
"Softest muslins and cellular blankets I've come across. All wash beautifully & can be tumble dried too. Thanks M&S! Will be buying baby clothes from you again in the future."
Svetlana
"Lots on offer.but the product in the right size was not available.i could order online but would have to wait for a few days."
"Great service from the staff in helping me find a free from meal"
Elizabeth Poole
"Collection in store fro online shopping is so easy- no waiting in for delivery drivers, easy returns policy and good value"
"M&S simply foods always good quality"
Yvonne Hoyle
"Love there jewellery."
Alison Allan
"Found the product I was looking for . Many other details sites didn't have it"
Carol Kay
"I asked for help to find my size and they were so helpful."
Peter Parker
"Advice, and nothing was too much trouble for the young ladies both on the desk and a young lady in the mens clothes department."
"Great suit at a great price"
"Price, variety and free delivery"
Sarah Telfer
"Nice food terrible staff"
"Great sandals that fit my big feet!"
Angela Maskell
"Always polite and helpful and found my on-line order quickly and efficiently. M & S have their good name to protect and the attitude of their staff reflects this"
Robert
"As mentioned really good polite and helpful customer service experience when buying in the shop"
Patricia Ward
"they have regular sizes and always fit well, and good quality to,"
Emily
"M&South have everything for every body regardless of their age and gender."
Marks and Spencer is rated 4.58 based on 53 reviews